CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of this group:

Matsui does not answer pms, and there's other stuff going on. Thank you CAGs.

Resident Evil Revelations (1)
$16.66
1.cgm92284
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Kevin Conroy returns for Batman: Arkham Origins

batmanaopreorder1.jpg

[quote name='rpg']Res Rev any news on the vita version?:lol:[/QUOTE]

The Vita still exists?
iGl9FbNZiYXR9.gif

Shame though, I would eat up that game on my Vita

=( I own a Vita and I love it...jus wish more games (I like) would come out for it.
so far my favs are NGSP+2P, P4 Golden and now Soul Sacrifice. (tons of PS1 games but those can also be played on the PS3)

Hey, have a problem. Sent Zaspera some cash so he would fund me the account. It's been a week since i'v sent him the money, and he hasent been online since. Is anyone here close to him? Really weird behaviour for a guy with 200 positives...

[quote name='HyeVltg3']=( I own a Vita and I love it...jus wish more games (I like) would come out for it.
so far my favs are NGSP+2P, P4 Golden and now Soul Sacrifice. (tons of PS1 games but those can also be played on the PS3)[/QUOTE]

I loved P4G and LBP, now I'm working thru Need For Speed Most Wanted and Assassin's Creed Liberation. I have a bit of a backlog built up *surprise surprise!*

[quote name='hanun1002']Is last of us confirmed for PSN release?[/QUOTE]

Yes. its going with "Big Thing" that its playable at 50% downloaded.

max is 54GB....if its as detailed and huge as they say expect between 30-50GB.
Especially since its a PS3 exclu.
PS3 exclu MGS4 is the biggest game (I know of) to date, with it using 52GB of the 54GB tier Blu-rays.

Guessing Game Last of us

RPG- 10GB
Tsel- 22GB
HyeVltg3- 49GB
TurkFebruary- 30GB
Brainberry- 20GB
Bigwig_rah- 26GB
y2jd- 33GB
Locoxx- 25GB
Revanchist- 27GB
Blabadon- 23.5GB
sgand- 15GB
luv2rocku- 24GB
evozakira- 34GB
Azazael13- 31GB
clonesniper666- 26GB?is taken pick again

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HyeVltg3'].. sad that we wont find out for about ~4 weeks
June 14th's along way away.[/QUOTE]
aka torrents = soon

Hmm didnt think of that. dont have a modded/hacked PS3.
But I do have a modded 360 =P just no new game has come out so far thats made me get it RIGHT AWAY! =D

[quote name='rpg']Guessing Game Last of us

RPG- 10GB
Tsel- 22GB
HyeVltg3- 49GB
TurkFebruary- 30GB
Brainberry- 20GB[/QUOTE]

I'll throw my hat in the ring with 26GB.

Selling Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC resell - $5.

I haven't even gotten the account info yet, so whoever wants this can just send me the $5 and get the info whenever. I thought the DLC might make me interested in CoD again, but this game is just god awful. It's gotten progressively worse over the years. Black Ops 2 might be my least favorite and I despised MW3.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Hey, have a problem. Sent Zaspera some cash so he would fund me the account. It's been a week since i'v sent him the money, and he hasent been online since. Is anyone here close to him? Really weird behaviour for a guy with 200 positives...[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM.

[quote name='Tsel']Selling Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC resell - $5.

I haven't even gotten the account info yet, so whoever wants this can just send me the $5 and get the info whenever. I thought the DLC might make me interested in CoD again, but this game is just god awful. It's gotten progressively worse over the years. Black Ops 2 might be my least favorite and I despised MW3.[/QUOTE]

The account has yet to be made because Cule54 has a full PM box and therefore I am not making that account without being paid for it. I would love to get you guys the info but I don't want to get screwed over on it. I will gladly refund the money if everyone would like it back.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (non-sell) $2.50 (will be ready for download once the store updates Tuesday)
NFS: Most Wanted (non-sell) $5
Shank 2 & Warhammer 40k Kill team (non-sell) $2.50

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Who DOESN'T already have those?? *looks around nervously*[/QUOTE]

He said he has a new set of pics, this time its with 2 dogs and a spiderman mask.

[quote name='Brainberry']He said he has a new set of pics, this time its with 2 dogs and a spiderman mask.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! The gerbils and Robin mask were a little underwhelming

P3: FES/ Persona 2 ($15)
Resells: $5
1. HyeVltg3
2. momouchi (Awaiting Payment)

Phantom $2.50
1. Pravado (DONE)
2. Clydeshebang (DONE)

Momouchi Please check your PMs.
(I may havent sent info, but Im still awaiting payment)

[quote name='swaggerbot3k']Last of Us group 5...if last phantom is still open, i'll take it

The Last of Us(5)

$20
1. ashufflinzombie
2. sgand (host)
----------------
$10
3. pravado
4.bigkrev13
[/QUOTE]
Pravado took the last phantom but he hasn't participated in any GS or trades. If he bails, you can have the spot.

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']Pravado took the last phantom but he hasn't participated in any GS or trades. If he bails, you can have the spot.[/QUOTE]

I've successfully participated in two game shares in the past two days...

[quote name='rpg']Guessing Game Last of us

RPG- 10GB
Tsel- 22GB
HyeVltg3- 49GB
TurkFebruary- 30GB
Brainberry- 20GB
Bigwig_rah- 26GB
y2jd- 33GB[/QUOTE]

I'll dip my balls into the punch bowl and say...27GB

Does anyone have a Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault resellable share or is anyone interested in making a group?
I heard the vita version is coming out tomorrow and if you buy FFA before the store updates you'll be able to get Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked HD for free when it comes out.

[quote name='y2jd']I will go with 33 GB.. what do we get if we win?[/QUOTE]

Guessing Game Last of us

RPG- 10GB
Tsel- 22GB
HyeVltg3- 49GB
TurkFebruary- 30GB
Brainberry- 20GB
Bigwig_rah- 26GB
y2jd- 33GB
Locoxx- 25GB
Revamchist- 27GB
Blababon- 23.5GB
Khaledseif- 22GB

Uhhhh..y2jd, how about the winner gets a free phantom of any Last Of Us group or their choosing (or

Starmask2k3 87 GB 43.5 x 2
There may not be a digital copy

Last edited:
Manhunt

$3.34
1. yanksfan
2. Nephilim83 - Just sent payment info too
--------------
$1.66
1. snakemaster2389 - Payment Received/Info Sent
2.wjgillispie602 - Payment Received/Info Sent

[quote name='Zaspera']Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $49.99

Resellables - $16.66
1. Zaspera host
2. HyeVltg3

Phantoms - $8.33
1. kvntwvlf paid downloading
2. Dramatic Crysis paid done

PMs have been sent.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone seen or heard from Zas?
He was hosting this...but then he poofed after the 1st phantom(2.) downloaded...
kvntwvlf, can you please contact me, You are the last one with the info, and I've already paid him on the 12th when he PMd me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back