CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone aware that the Remember Me file size has now jumped to 25.1 GB? That puts me out of the running for any gameshare as I only have 25 GB period. I swear it was lower last week.

[quote name='rpg']i only see 25.1MB LOL

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...-me-/cid=UP0102-NPUB31080_00-REMEMBERMEGAME01[/QUOTE]

That has to be an error, obviously. Or maybe that's just the pre-load. I saw something much higher, in this case, last time.

EDIT: It's the pre-load. The PC version is only 9 GB. I expect the PS3 version to be around 6-8 GB as listed previously. I can only fit one more game in my PS3 and Remember Me is a looker.

Just to put this to bed. I did buy the Sonic the Fighters game and send the info out. When I made the group there were only 2 phantoms. rams81 and GinnTokki. I moved rams81 to a resell (due to previous dealings with him) and gave away the other phantom for free. da1nonality took it pretty quickly.

I kept 1 resell slot for myself as well

[quote name='boosted02gt']Memorial Day Special

Sonic the Fighters

Resell ($FREE)
1. boosted02gt
2. rams81 (Info Sent)
Phantom ($FREE)
1. Ginntokki (Done)
2. da1nonliiny (Done)[/QUOTE]

Rams has already passed on his share. The game is literally 30 minutes long. Just ask rpg as well.

Completed on May 27, 2013 5:01:31 PM in 25 minutes and 29 seconds.

To everyone that wants the game just let someone know.

List for Sonic the Fighter

Current User : sgand

1. albani310
2. emoney244
3. Pravado
4. BigWig_rah
5. captaintek3304
6. Cromzz
7. Snow Vixen
8. GraveRobberX
9. jlazenby1
10. marauder7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yanksfan']With it being an unique installer, I wonder if this will in anyway prohibit GSing of the title.[/QUOTE]

Good point for the last of us download.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']I'll take Sonic the Fighters when people are done with it.[/QUOTE]
I should be next. When I'm done I'll give it to you :)

[quote name='Emoney244']I should be next. When I'm done I'll give it to you :)[/QUOTE]

Look at my post. You are number 2 in line just be happy that it was free for everyone.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Look at my post. You are number 2 in line just be happy that it was free for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Oops yeah Rams just told me.

Can't you only do the deactivate/activate on a ps3 account two times in a certain number of months? How is that sonic the fighters list going to work?

Also we still need people for portal 2 resell, believe it was 8.88 or something

Selling (resells) of:
Hitman Absolution - 2 available
Need for Speed Most Wanted - 1 available
Assassin's Creed 3 - 1 available

open to offers on them

[quote name='Pravado']Can't you only do the deactivate/activate on a ps3 account two times in a certain number of months? How is that sonic the fighters list going to work?
[/QUOTE]
play, deactivate, new person repeat;)

Doom 3 BFG Edition

$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.33
1. gubmccargen
2. sgand

Portal 2

$6.66

$3.34
1. sgand host
2. Pravado
(backup = GinnTokki)

Selling Resellables:

Twisted Metal birthday bundle-(includes TM ps1, TM 2 ps1, TM BLACK ps2, and TM ps3) ($9)

Modern warfare 3 (make reasonable offer)

Buying resellable:

Want call of Juarez gunslinger

[quote name='Azazael13']Anyone interested in doing a 50/50 split for the Last of Us Season pass?[/QUOTE]

Is the season pass shareable? if so,count me in I want those pre order items :bouncy:

[quote name='rpg']play, deactivate, new person repeat;)[/QUOTE]

no i mean, isn't there a limit to doing that? i could have sworn i read you could only deactivate/activate an acct two times every 4 months or something (yes, i know that xbox has the same thing, i'm not confusing the two)

[quote name='Pravado']Can't you only do the deactivate/activate on a ps3 account two times in a certain number of months? How is that sonic the fighters list going to work?

Also we still need people for portal 2 resell, believe it was 8.88 or something[/QUOTE]

You can only deactivate remotely once every six months. You can deactivate locally as often as you want. All of the Sonic Fighters users are deactivating locally before passing the account along.

Id like to be added to the Sonic Fighters list if no one objects :D lol Ill take some easy trophys

Ace Combat resell $6

selling RE revelations resell $14
dead island riptide resell phantom $7

or take both for $19

please get them off my hands i need that pp cash

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Last of Us Season Pass
Resell $10
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)[/QUOTE]
I would add my self in, but man...I been disappointed with the season passes recently, first with Saints Row 3, Max payne, then Assasins Creed 3 ( except the king washington chapters) and now with this new game that looks awesome...

[quote name='rpg']24 trophies? is that right :lol:

MP has to be
-Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
-Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions
[/QUOTE]

I've heard multiplayer trophies were due to be revealed later after the single player ones, as in more than 10 mp trophies.

[quote name='rpg']24 trophies? is that right :lol:

MP has to be
-Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
-Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions
[/QUOTE]

24 makes sense given that there are 6 golds. Percentage-wise it's worth as much as a game with 50 trophies but a bunch of bronze.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I've heard multiplayer trophies were due to be revealed later after the single player ones, as in more than 10 mp trophies.[/QUOTE]
Mp dlc will not count for plat.

Looking to timeshare these, send me a PM if you have any available.

Metal Gear Solid Rising
Devil May Cry (Reboot) Thanks maximalni
Sly Cooper Thieves In time

Selling These Gameshares.

Star Trek Resell $10
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Resell $4

Take both for $13.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done