Status
Not open for further replies.
Another group sharing

The Last Of Us - $59.99
Resell - $20
1. VenTIi
2. HyeVltg3's Friend
Phantom - $10
Hopefully getting my friend to understand and get into GS-ing. he doesnt trust any kind of online trading other than Amazon and eBay =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling:
DmC resell - $11
Far Cry 3 resell (UK region - Savage Edition) - $9
Far Cry 3 resell - $9
Dishonored resell - $9
Assassin's Creed 3 resell - $8
Resident Evil 5 resell - $3
Battlefield 3 resell (UK region) - $5
Black ops 2 season pass phantom - $9

^ How do I edit text to change colour, formatting, etc?
Not able to do what looks like such a simple thing
See if you are in simple or advanced mode woth the editor. Advanced mode will have the options greyed out.

If you are in simple mode it is as simple as selecting the text and clicking the color pallete at the top.

If you are using advanced mode you can use: [ color=insert color ]insert text [ /color]

Just without the spaces

What do you guys think how much I can get for resell with these games:

-Mass Effect
-Resident evil 6 + dlc
-Resident evil ORC
-Deus Ex + Missing Link
-Far Cry 3
-Tomb Raider
-DMC
-DMC HD collection
-2 ME3 weapon packs ,

-some GT5 DLC`s

PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.) jlazenby1?? or Yanksfan??
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.) captaintek3304??
2.)

* phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!
* I can also go 50/50 with another resell (if no one interested in phantoms).

any phantoms?? here are the current UK PS+ games: http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/?console=ps3&tab=gamecollection
BF3 next month
DMC August
Maybe it is bc I am on my iPhone but I can't see games on that link..I had found that when searching for the games myself..must not be displaying something correctly. Jlazenby1 is interested in the resell though, so you should be set anyhow.
What do you guys think how much I can get for resell with these games:

-Mass Effect
-Resident evil 6 + dlc
-Resident evil ORC
-Deus Ex + Missing Link
-Far Cry 3
-Tomb Raider
-DMC
-DMC HD collection
-2 ME3 weapon packs ,
-some GT5 DLC`s
$40ish?

Theres not gonna be midnight releases for Deadpool or Ride To Hell, they unlock tuesday afternoon on steam.

PSN Store down for matience tomorrow from 12pm est. till 7pm est. fuukkkk- https://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/24/psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-tuesday-june-25th/
Deadpool isn't a midnight release.
midnight release 100% lol

Our teams worked hard over the weekend to ensure that this update can be released later tonight (night of June 24). This will allow you to hop into the store tonight ahead of tomorrow’s store update post, and pick up your purchases prior to the Tuesday downtime. Since this is an early update, be sure to take advantage of any current sales now, while you can. We recognize that Tuesdays aren’t the best day for these, but it was required. As noted, we did our best to ease the pain that this may cause.

-Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (PS Vita)Free for PS Plus members
-Creat Studios Summer Survival Pack (PS3)PSN Price: $19.99, $15.99 for PS Plus members
-Fat Princess (PS3)PSN Price: $7.49, $3.75 for PS Plus members
-Escape Plan (PS Vita)PSN Price: $7.49, $3.75 for PS Plus members :hot:
-Pool Nation (PS3)PSN Price: $8.49, $5.09 for PS Plus members
-Hydrophobia: Prophecy (PS3)PSN Price: $2.99, $0.60 for PS Plus members

Last Chance (Leaving on 7/2)

Instant Game Collection
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/24/playstation-plus-zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-free-for-members/

I know it's disc only but anyone here play gow ascension? Thinking of picking up a copy I've seen, pretty cheap but not sure if it's worth playing with so many other good games out. 

I know it's disc only but anyone here play gow ascension? Thinking of picking up a copy I've seen, pretty cheap but not sure if it's worth playing with so many other good games out.
I had it the first week it was out and the sp was so buggy I returned it and from what I've read I didn't miss out on much. The multi was pretty fun though

Any news on the release date for DuckTales or Castle of Illusion?

Also would be interested in the MGS collection coming soon but my guess is we are looking at 50 gb+

So am I the only one that likes the characters, world and atmosphere of TLoU but probably won't finish because of being insanely bored by the gameplay? I even enjoy stealth games too.

Not bored of anything in TLOU.. in fact, its one of the few games ive ever played where im trying to prolong the game as long as i can by not playing it every chance i get.. Sounds weird.. but i wanna be able to play this game for a good portion of july to to help maintain my anticipation for GTA V.. Im a bit over sixty percent done.. so im gonna chill on it today probably.. might pick it back up on wendsday though.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to gameshare their copy of Terraria with me for the PS3. I have many things to offer!

Games and other things that I am offering:

- Battlefield 1943
- Borderlands
- Crash Commando
- Call Of Duty: Classic
- Worms
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
- ALL of the Call Of Duty: World At War Map Packs
- Resident Evil 3

- CD key for Magicka (PC)

- Minecraft premium account (PC)

*I can post proof if needed

You can message me here on the forums if you are interested

Much appreciated if anyone is willing to take me up on this offer, I REALLY want Terraria :D

If you can't get it under 30 I say don't bother. It's a mediocre God of War game and in my opinion the worst in the series. The multiplayer is really good though and is worth your time and money.

If you can't get it under 30 I say don't bother. It's a mediocre God of War game and in my opinion the worst in the series. The multiplayer is really good though and is worth your time and money.
It's £15 but so is Assasin's Creed 3, so thinking which to get out of the 2.

Assassins creed should be an easy pick up for you through this thread. I would say get GOW and grab a game share of AC3.

Separate note : it seems like I am not getting a response from the last person about a phantom for Ride to Hell : Retribution so I will put their slot up for sale. If anyone is interested it is $5.00 and will come out late tonight/tomorrow morning. First to post will be the one that gets the slot. I will be at work for a couple more hours so don't just send a pm. If you are the first to post about it then feel free to send me a follow up pm to let me know.

FS:

-Slot 1 (resell):

DMC $10

Slot 2 (resell):

- Assasins creed 3 + Season Pass and Need for Speed most wanted $16

No newbs and trusted members only. Thanks!!

See if you are in simple or advanced mode woth the editor. Advanced mode will have the options greyed out.
If you are in simple mode it is as simple as selecting the text and clicking the color pallete at the top.
If you are using advanced mode you can use: [ color=insert color ]insert text [ /color]
Just without the spaces
Thanks, but for some reason there's no formatting bar at the top, for me atleast. I guess I could do it manually cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back