Status
Not open for further replies.
any plus trials still available? really want spidermaaaaaaaan

$20.99+

$7

-----

$3.50

2.rpg

I seem to be the only person to have an issue with the new firmware update 4.46 lol. I'm getting the 80029c77 error when I try to download it (stops at 99% dl and then error pops up)and from what I read on the internet it may be an issue with my hard drive(?). I went away for 3 days and come back to this joy, ahh thank you Sony for making updates mandatory. I really don't believe it's an issue with my hard drive so I'm going to ask here if anyone has had this before and whats a good solution thats worked for them. I don't own a flash drive but I guess I will buy one if downloading it there and installing it in safe mode would work. I've been trying endlessly for the past 3 days and it just wont finish downloading. I didn't get to install 4.45 before they pulled it last time and My ps3 is a 250 slim with stock hd.
Install the firmware updating using a USB Thumb Drive

For sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($2 phantom slot, $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($13 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($4 phantom slot, $8 resellable slot)

Formula1-2012 ($10 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Pirates of the Carribean
Lego HP
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Back to the Future

please pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 400 Days is confirmed for tomorrow (go.ign.com/17AhypC), I'll start another group! I can host if neither resell can.

Walking Dead 400 Days DLC

$1.67

-------------------

$0.83

1. rams81

whos the host ?? i can pay now

walking dead 400 days dlc group

$1.67

1. Snow vixen

2. rpg

-------------------

$0.83

1. menikmati

2. Hockridge

Still looking for a Hotline Miami share. Also I still have a valid 1 month Plus trial if someone wants to make an offer for it. :3

Was not expecting The Walking Dead DLC to release this early, awesome surprise. :bouncy:

Also looking to Timeshare these games, PM me If you have them available.

Sly 4

Metal Gear Solid Rising

Journey

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Walking Dead 400 Days

Spoiler 

$1.67
1. ashtonreeves
2. sgand
--------------
$0.83
1. gogetass4
2. captaintek3304

If it's coming out tomorrow, we need to get the group going.

9163495272_c8f3ccb0aa_z.jpg

Looking for reasonably priced shares of:

- Sound Shapes DLC

- Castlevania: HoD

- Gunstar Heroes

- Bioshock (1)

- Enslaved

- No More Heroes

- Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Resells or Phantoms, don't care. Not even sure if all those are on PSN. If anyone wants to split Gunstar Heroes, Enslaved, or Castlevania 50/50 i'd be down for that too.

Also I know i was part of a 400 days group, any hosts have me on theirs? If nobody responds by tmrw I'm gonna have to join one of these new groups I guess >_>

Walking Dead 400 Days (2)
Spoiler

$1.67
1. revanchist
2. pravado
--------------
$0.83
1. gamer4life88
2. WV Matsui
Cool, don't know how you found that so fast but danke

edit: i actually think someone that wasn't in the group was hosting (maybe he had a psn card or something), did wherever you found that say who it was?

Cool, don't know how you found that so fast but danke

edit: i actually think someone that wasn't in the group was hosting (maybe he had a psn card or something), did wherever you found that say who it was?
Yep it was ashton, I would host but I'm quite busy this month. Also if he takes a bit long it would probably be because of the other groups he is hosting atm.

Hey josh i think clone's Magic 2014 group is full. i was going to join it earlier today but i went back a few pages and it was filled. if you want to start a new one I'll jump on a resell.

Yep it was ashton, I would host but I'm quite busy this month. Also if he takes a bit long it would probably be because of the other groups he is hosting atm.
Alright cool. I'm gonna PM him, but if he doesn't get back quick enough I'm gonna hop on another group. Don't mean to leave you guys hangin but I really wanna play it tmrw

edit: he beat me to the punch. paid up and everything, hopefully the other 3 do too by tmrw

This may be the wrong thread to post this in but It doesn't seem to fit in anywhere else.

I'm looking for someone who owns the physical version of PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale to activate their un-needed/wanted vita version with my account.

I will pay you 5 dollars for literally seconds of work.

just sent PM's to our 400 Days DLC group members already. I'm awaiting payment now :)

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC Group 1 (hosting by me)

Resell ($1.67)

1.) Ashtonreeves (Hosting)
2.) sgand (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4 (Payment received)
2.) captaintek3304 (Payment received)

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC Group 2 (hosting by me)
Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist (Payment received)
2.) Pravado (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) Gamer4life88 (Payment received)
2.) WV Matsui (PM sent)

Are you sure? I think Yanksfan joined 1st, then Hockridge, then fmz65 all on page 301, post #9010, 9022 & 9024 respectively
Ahh you're right! How did I not see those posts? o_o Somehow I combed over them despite Ctrl+F'ing through each page...

Anyway...

Magic 2014

Resell - $3.33

1. Josh1billion (host)

2. raiden_86

Phantom - $1.66

1. -----

2. -----

Add yourselves in for a fun time. :bouncy:

Hey can someone PM me what I need to do if I want to sell a resale slot? Do I need to deactivate or anything? Thanks in advance.

On a related note, I'm selling a slot for The Last of Us.

I know who sold me the resell, I'm giving him time to reply to the situation before I drop an outright accusation
Its all good bro I know this has you q bit concerned but please pm people first and then post accusations
Its just wrong to go and do this
it was q big misunderstanding between me and the other resell that is all and the password has been sent via pm thanks

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back