CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I sell last of us resell account outside CAG? Do I also need permission from host too? I mean any sort of instructions etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling outside of CAG can cause problems because if something happens down the road the other resell slot has no way to find out who owns the other half. This can also lead to a larger issue of the account being sniped. I am sure that there is someone on here who would be more than happy to purchase it.

Spare Parts : 2
trophy_silver.png
trophy_gold.png
platinum.png

$3.33
1. Apollyon
--------------
$1.66

looking for

final fantasy 13/13-2

super stardust hd

shadows of the damned

penny arcade episode 2

deathspank

ultimate mvc3

fallout 3 / new vegas

bulletstorm

again, not sure if some of those are on psn or not, but if anyone has em shoot me a pm

i know this is the wrong place for this, but i'm going to throw it out there anyway since this topic is way more active. i have a 360 minecraft code to sell for $8 paypal if anyone wants it.
Apart from fallout and ultimate marvel the others are available. Final fantasy 13 is not but 13-2 is.

Giving away my Saints row the third and battlefield 3 resells.
Pm me if you want it - GONE

NO MORE PM'S PLEASE

BF3 to VenTIi
SR3 to Cobolatrix

So, they released the first gameplay video of GTA V, looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

I hope it gets the day one digital treatment.

All below are RESELLS

Selling NBA 2k13 (EU)

+ Nba 2k13 All star DLC (EU) ALL of it for 15 bucks. It is on 2 accounts so I can sell 1 or the other as well.

Mass Effect 1 for 5 bucks.

Paypal only. I have been on here for a few months trading so you can ask about me if you like. Or you can just use the Goods or Services option on paypal if you want to be careful.

Josh

Sadly we're moving more and more towards a future where gameplay is second to graphics and story. You can see it with those two games, The Walking Dead winning GOTY on several sites last year and Metal Gear Solid (I've seen people defend the story countless times, but rarely do people act like it has the best gameplay ever).
Gameplay CAN be secondary to story, it's not the end all be all.

some didn't get the memo or read all posts :p
that one lol
I don't see what's wrong with colored text, I think the problem is when the text is large or large and colored. I don't find Colored text to be annoying is any one else? Not trying to be rude just sharing my opinion. What do the other members think?

I don't see what's wrong with colored text, I think the problem is when the text is large or large and colored. I don't find Colored text to be annoying is any one else? Not trying to be rude just sharing my opinion. What do the other members think?
As long as I can read it, I don't care. I just don't like giant text.

Mugen Souls

$13.33
1. GogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. captaintek3304
4. themightypencil

Need one more!

Have 4 $20 psn cards for 19 can bundle for 70

Looking for paypal only
I posted in your thread, but there are tons of people selling them for $17 and $18 a piece in the PSN code trading thread. You may be better off dropping the price of them. :)

I have a UK PS+ trial code that needs a CC, if anyone is able to redeem it I would like to take a slot for the IGC.

Hitman HD Trilogy

$6.66

1. sgand host

$3.34

This needs to be filled by next Tuesday when it's not on sale.

sgand put me as a Phantom for HD Trilogy, I'll also pay the extra $0.34 for crysis!!! if he still want the other phantom slot

So he'll give you $3, I'll give $3.68

Had surgery on my left butt cheek, have been sidelined for 2 weeks straight, need to get back on the trophy horse hella bad

sgand put me as a Phantom for HD Trilogy, I'll also pay the extra $0.34 for crysis!!! if he still want the other phantom slot

Had surgery on my left butt cheek, have been sidelined for 2 weeks straight, need to get back on the trophy horse hella bad
Careful...a lot of people have been pretty skeptical of crysis!!!

If you'd be kind enough to indulge my curiosity, how many hours can you manage on a daily basis. Always wanted to ask a dedicated trophy hunter this, if you don't mind.

If you'd be kind enough to indulge my curiosity, how many hours can you manage on a daily basis. Always wanted to ask a dedicated trophy hunter this, if you don't mind.
When I go hardcore, I mean running on fumes ( I can dole out around 15+ hours straight, maybe a 5-10 minute piss/drink break, but not much)

Due to surgery, I lost 2 weeks of gaming and have been sidelined to 30 minutes before I start feeling some pain, so that's it

I was more curious about how a butt cheek surgery sidelines you from playing games.
I had an abnormal abscess growing on my left butt cheek

No opening formed to pop and release the puss

It ballooned to the size of a tennis ball, it started encroaching the anus area

Emergency surgery was performed, have a 3" gaping hole (the doctors literally ripped me a new one)

So I can't sit up right fully, in pain/throbbing from time to time, have to take sitz bath 2-3 times a day to keep area cleaned

Last 2 weeks have been torture

Luckily I'm, feeling better after my check-up, so wanted to get back on the trophy horse and gallop myself more trophies

improved the deal on my UK account

No phantom shares, just one cag to share this account with for the long haul (or until you resell it)

$45 amazon will get you:

EU PS+ sub since Feb 2013 and until Nov 2013 (I will always buy another 3 months before it expires)

Buyer can use my over 13 British Pounds in EU PSN credit on whatever he/she wants (equivalent of 20 US dollars)

All future purchases and dont care to take request when i have the credit

I will never ask for help in keeping the PS+ stocked, and i will keep you updated when i buy new stuff!

And now here's the list of games you will have access to:

heres what you'll get:

(+)= current UK PS+ offerings

euro ps+ until august (should be buying another 3 months this friday)
ni no kuni
Batman Arkham City
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Bulletstorm
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Mortal Kombat (new one)
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD
God of War HD
Super Stardust HD
Machinarium
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Knytt Underground
Guardians of Middle Earth
Mass Effect 3
Dead or Alive 5
LOTR: War in the North
Thomas was Alone
Retro Grade
Terraria
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Cubixx HD
Jewel Keepers: Easter Island
Big Sky Infinity
Jetpack Joyride
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
Velocity
Wizorb
Breakquest
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta
Catherine (+)
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (+)
Battlefield 3 (+)
Saints Row the Third (+)
Payday: The Heist (+)
Uncharted 3 (+)
XCOM: Enemy Territory (+)
LBP Karting (+)
Demon Souls (+)
Catherine (+)
Malicious (+)
various vita games (no clue how to use on US vita)
various DLC addons (not sure how many work on US accounts, but some should)
Tons of themes (mostly dynamic!)

AMAZON ONLY, and will only do this for cags that can be vouched for! If you are a longtime cag, have high feedback, or are very well vouched for i do not care to send first.

When I go hardcore, I mean running on fumes ( I can dole out around 15+ hours straight, maybe a 5-10 minute piss/drink break, but not much)

Due to surgery, I lost 2 weeks of gaming and have been sidelined to 30 minutes before I start feeling some pain, so that's it

I had an abnormal abscess growing on my left butt cheek

No opening formed to pop and release the puss

It ballooned to the size of a tennis ball, it started encroaching the anus area

Emergency surgery was performed, have a 3" gaping hole (the doctors literally ripped me a new one)

So I can't sit up right fully, in pain/throbbing from time to time, have to take sitz bath 2-3 times a day to keep area cleaned

Last 2 weeks have been torture

Luckily I'm, feeling better after my check-up, so wanted to get back on the trophy horse and gallop myself more trophies
As a surgeon (Urologist) who does many disgusting operations, perineal abscesses take the cake.

Way, WAY too much information being shared in here
Sharing brings us together. Also iron helps us play.

Man even in my prime 3-4 hours was max but I'm gonna start fasting for like 19 hours a day for a month so I'm gonna try to game at least 2 hours a day to keep my mind of hunger and thirst lol, since this weather will be unbearable to be out in.

Anyways i salute your dedication good sir.

Careful...a lot of people have been pretty skeptical of crysis!!!
I know I am. I'd recommend steering clear.

To the guy asking about gamerscore/trophy level, i'm TL 13 @ 43% and have 259k gamerscore. Barely played any completions under 10 hours for retail or under 5 for arcade. I used to put 8 hoursish a day in over the past few years, but now I only put in 4-5 at most.

rpg has informed me that this game is finally on sale!

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $9.99

Resell ($3.33)

1) Usuyami

2)

Phantom ($1.67)

1)

2)

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $9.99
platinum.png

Resell ($3.33)

1) Usuyami

2)

Phantom ($1.67)

1) rpg (ready to send money)

2)

That's mostly true. It does have some day one bonuses for single player though.
nothing worthwhile. When it's revealed we'll get decent single player content and not just some rushed SP dlc and some map packs, i'll bite. I've been burned by almost every season pass i've ever bought though

IMO just wait, unless it goes on sale. Whether you buy it now or later, you'll be spending the same, and if you wait you'll make sure you're getting what you pay for.

Then again with a gameshare it will probably be only like 3-4 bucks. I'm still gonna wait to make sure the season pass is shareable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back