CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone take up sgand on his offer, I gave up my Phantom slot (DL'ed, Installed, Got 100% in 37 seconds, Deactivated, Deleted Account), cause that 100% was too fucking easy!

2WhDCgH.png

You can get 1 bronze, 3 gold in less than a fucking minute!

So Zaspara messaged me trying to buy a share just now. He hasn't responded to any of the posts regarding the allegations, so I don't know if anyone has any further information.

Speaking of feedback, care to explain THIS? I'm surprised non of the other GTZ members brought this up considering you scammed multiple people for hundreds of dollars. If this isn't you, I will apologize, if it is you need to GTFO. Awaiting your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
SELLING:

Tiger Woods 14, MASTERS EDITION with ALL DLC course pack that was available at the launch.

This is resellable phantom slot hosted by boosted.

Looking for $20 for the whole thing.

This isnt just the game, but all the courses and the Masters edition, which retailed for like $100+ at launch

Also have the first and second dlc for borderlands 2. Pirate and carnage. Each on separate accounts. 2.50 each or both for 4.

So Zaspara messaged me trying to buy a share just now. He hasn't responded to any of the posts regarding the allegations, so I don't know if anyone has any further information.
His silence is damning. Instead of defending himself he carries on via PM. smh I've seen enough and I'm bring this to the mods attention.

The reason I called him out was because he ripped off a buddy of mine on another site and then has the audacity to request feedback here. Well here's your feedback pal, in true colors. I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but this thread is where I got my start on CAG and met some cool people on here, who I wouldn't want to be at risk of a scam, and this thread has always felt like home, like my old stomping grounds. So maybe you can see why I have to step in when someone with unacceptable behavior tries to sneak in. This thread runs on the trust and honesty of the individuals and has no room for thieves.

Responded maybe a minute after he posted. I imagine it would say I was just reading this thread every minute of the day. This tab stays open on my tablet 24/7.

edit: Messenger says the same time as the post.
Shame, you could have just used the opportunity to clear out the air man. I've never dealt with you in any shares but other members have and seemed to be ok enough so I would assume that you'd like to take the time out and explain what's happened recently, it just looks bad with you not saying anything.

Why would you get a $320 loan a month and a half ago and then borrow another $50 half a month later without paying anything back? $25 interest for only a month loan seems pretty fishy considering you are only borrowing $50.

Zaspera I've been reading  all these allegations against you quite frankly I vouched for you in the library as well as a couple others. I really hope that this is a simple misunderstanding that was blown way out of proportion. Our little community here is too good to be true for anyone to scam others out of 5 dollars 10 dollars 100 dollars because since being able to start sharing games earlier this year im pretty sure i saved hundreds of dollars. There are misunderstandings  that can be dealt with in a civil manner I just wished you would just put everyone's mind at ease knowing how trust oriented this neck of the site is. This thread and everyone in it "the regulars" I have grown to trust at some degree. Heck if someone is looking for a game for quite some time without luck i lend them my share without thinking twice. 

I hope this can be resolved soon cause it disappoints me to see negative remarks made against other members. ESPECIALLY HERE where you trust your PS accounts & cash with. 

To be honest, the interest on my loans doesn't really concern you. You're not the loaner or the loanee, so how much I'm paying back shouldn't matter a bit to you.
Zaspera, i know we had a good transaction regarding Dead Island. i can vouch for you on that behalf.

But being involved in confrontation with members might not be the best plan of action for you at this point in time. Only respond to the essential questions

Dynasty Warriors 8 group FULL-found last member on GTZ.  Let's hope it releases, KOEI did say it would come to western territories and Japan version was about 16 GB so I hope you all have space

$20 Resell:
1) Bhoya
2)Jersiah (from GTZ)

$10 Phantom:
1)Slayerxx1 (Slayereyals on GTZ)
2) Ravenbear

I liked Nier, although it didn't have a lasting affect on me. Had no desire to keep playing it after I beat it unlike Souls/Dogma/Skyrim where I kept beating the game like 5-6 times. 

Star Wars Foce Unleashes II & Alice Madness Returns (non-sell) $2.50
Lego Batman 2 & Lego Pirates.. (non-sell) $4

i sold one of these spots to "jrsmaster411" and everything went smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back