CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
selling account with Splinter Cell HD trilogy and some other stuff (nightmare in north end dlc, mass effect 3 dlc, dragon age 2 dlc, blue toad murder files game, baconing game, catwoman dlc...)

want 10 $ for it, PayPal only

contact on PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Why must my TLoU experience have a game breaking glitch my first play through 8 hours in. It has been bothering me all day. Why couldn't this happen when I played 'The Testament of Sherlock Holmes' or something.

Meh, anyways... Looking for Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon or possibly Smurfs 2 lol.
Hey if you want, I can lend you my share of TLOU for free...I expect it back though :) I won't be able to give it you yet seeing that someone is "renting" (Time Share) it now, but when that person is done I'll let you know. PM me if you want it.

Selling:
Far Cry 3 resell - $9
Resident Evil 5 phantom (only 1 available) - $1
Saints Row 3 phantom - $3
Batman Arkham Asylum phantom (2 available) - $2

Looking for God of War Collection

excuse my polluting this topic with something like this, but after few days of silence Zaspera contacted me

of course, i won't get my money or my slot back, but the scum of a bastard made fun of me and told me to enjoy my game :D

so - Zaspera aka Kyle Ellis - [email protected] - remember it, write it down or something

I would like to give a +1 to Marauder7 for letting me borrow his main while he was out of town so that I could platinum Spare Parts. Great  little game with a easy platinum.

Still looking for a timeshare or cheap slot for Sly Cooper Thieves in Time , also how the heck no one is interested in Smurfs 2 , no one created any groups for it yet !!

excuse my polluting this topic with something like this, but after few days of silence Zaspera contacted me

of course, i won't get my money or my slot back, but the scum of a bastard made fun of me and told me to enjoy my game :D

so - Zaspera aka Kyle Ellis - [email protected] - remember it, write it down or something
Makes me relieved that I chose not to sell him a phantom in my Black Ops 2 season pass group! What a piece of garbage!

Wow, what a fucking turd. What did he say?

I will update the tracker with that but likely if he tries to come back, it will be with a different email and name.

I'm going to abandon the two Saints Row 4 groups I'm hosting and start over with just one, with thread regulars and non new members only. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

Saints Row IV

Aug 20

$20

1. sgand (host)

2. Taavivesi 

$10

1. bjstucker

2. bizmat

Wow, what a fucking turd. What did he say?

I will update the tracker with that but likely if he tries to come back, it will be with a different email and name.
I was reading back several pages, and I saw that Zaspera invited one of his buddies from another site here. It sounded like he knows him pretty well.

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

Available Resells
Borderlands 1 $3.50

Catherine $3.50 - Sold to menikmati
Madden 13 $5.00
Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC $13.00
Port Royale 3 : Pirates and Merchants $5.00
Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available) $10.00

The Walking Dead 400 Days - Sold to Zombielover

Beyond Good and Evil $2.50

Available Phantoms

Batman Arkham Asylum $2.00 (2 Phantoms available, coordinated with Apollyon)

Bayonetta $2.00 - Sold to menikmati

August Games List - All Pending Digital Release

Saints Row IV Group A - 8/20 - Filled

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. iqubal

2. 4thHorseman

Saints Row IV Group B - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. Souljah

2. GogetaSS4

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

2. likeme

The Bureau : Xcom Declassified - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. menikmati

2. GogetaSS4 (Resell if Possible)

*****Still looking for an alternate Phantom if I move GogetaSS4 to a resell*****

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Blacklist - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. Yanksfan

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

2. menikmati

Killer is Dead - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Bigwig_rah

2. factor747

Lost Planet 3 - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Strange

2. doc_j88 (Paid)

Madden NFL 25 - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. YourCheapGamer

2. likeme

Diablo 3 - 9/3

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. doc_j88 (Paid)

2. frombrknwings

Grand Theft Auto 5 - 9/17

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

2. frombrknwings

Looking to start up a group for Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC. It releases a week from now. 

Sellable - $5

Phantom - $2.50

1. BenC7

I'm going to abandon the two Saints Row 4 groups I'm hosting and start over with just one, with thread regulars and non new members only. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

Saints Row IV

Aug 20

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

Can I still get in on a phantom for this?

P.S.-- I initially knew Zaspera from GameTZ and he mentioned that he participated in a few gameshares on CAG. He's desroyed his rep on both sites pretty successfully. His Bad Trader Reports are stacking up like kindling.

Saints Row IV Group B - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. Souljah

2. GogetaSS4

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

2.likeme

Boosted, can you add me to this group, thanks

Sign me up for a tales of xillia phantom if another group gets going. Just had a crappy day, been rejected from another job interview...back to the drawing board it is. 

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

Available Resells
Borderlands 1 $3.50

Catherine $3.50 - Sale Pending
Madden 13 $5.00
Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC $13.00
Port Royale 3 : Pirates and Merchants $5.00
Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available) $10.00
The Walking Dead 400 Days $1.00
Beyond Good and Evil $2.50

Available Phantoms
Batman Arkham Asylum $2.00 (2 Phantoms available, coordinated with Apollyon)
Bayonetta $2.00 - Sale Pending
you have PM

I actually forgot about that one because nothing ever happened with it. Skylinersx's group is more recent and more likely to complete, so I am switching groups.
I'll just take the other resale then.

Dynasty Warrior 8 $59.99

Resell ($18)
1. momouchi
2 .Indignate
Phantom ($12)
1. skylinersx (Host)
2. skylinersx

Any Tales of Xillia groups out there?
Sign me up for a tales of xillia phantom if another group gets going. Just had a crappy day, been rejected from another job interview...back to the drawing board it is.
Since I need another spot for a friend, I wouldn't mind putting up another group. Though the game has been confirmed for UK pre-order, I expect it to pop up hopefully as a digital download day 1 for NA. Rah, idk what spot you wanted but feel free to fill in. Since I got an account pre-loaded, I should be able to cut down the prices as a discount. Also, sorry to hear about that Clyde.

Tales of Xillia

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:

1.ClydeShebang

Since I need another spot for a friend, I wouldn't mind putting up another group. Though the game has been confirmed for UK pre-order, I expect it to pop up hopefully as a digital download day 1 for NA. Rah, idk what spot you wanted but feel free to fill in. Since I got an account pre-loaded, I should be able to cut down the prices as a discount. Also, sorry to hear about that Clyde.

Tales of Xillia

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:

1.ClydeShebang

2. iknowlondon
I'll take a phantom.

We should really start pushing for mods to IP ban scammers instead of just banning their account. As soon as we get rid of one, two more pop up. To me, that says that the scammers are now making multiple new accounts. There's no way these scammers all have multiple friends that are willing to scam as well. I firmly believe it's less than 5 people doing all the scamming on here.

The one thing I've noticed ALL scammers do is say they'll buy anything. Nobody in their right mind would agree to buy ANYTHING offered to them.. The more we shut them down and adapt to their telltale signs, the more of a hassle it becomes for them to bother with it, and eventually they all might just give up.

I'll take a phantom.

Tales of Xillia

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

2.Jam424

Phantom:

1.ClydeShebang

2.iknowlondon
Count me in for Xillia

Resells
•Ass. Creed 3 Complete, Sorcery
•Machinarium PS3

Ratchet & Clank HD Bundle, R&C Quest4Booty, Quizball Goal, Wipeout HD Complete (UK)
•Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC-only

Phantoms
•Ass. Creed Brotherhood Ultimate[/background]
•Darksiders 2 (with Online Pass and Soundtrack)
LittleBigPlanet Karting & ~$70 costumes/karts
Costumes can be used for 1/2/Karting/Vita unless specified:
Assassin Creed 2 (1/2/Vita)
Assassin Creed Rev (2/Vita)
Beta Test Vest
BioShock Pack (Big Daddy & Little Sister)
BioShock Infinite Motorized Patriot
BioShock Infinite Songbird
Chinese New Year
Cupid
Egyptian Mythology Pack
Emergency Services Kart Pack (Karting)
Final Fantasy VII Pack
Hessian Sackboy Fragrances (1/2/Vita)
ICO Colossus 2 Quadratus
ICO Colossus 3 Gaius
Journey
Kabuki Actor
Knights of Old Pack
Mariachi
Marvel Pack 1 (Daredevil, Doc Octopus, Iron Man, Mystique, Thing)
Marvel Pack 3 (Capt America, Invisible Woman, Rogue, Venom, Wolverine)
Marvel Pack 4 (Green Goblin, Hulk, Magneto, Punisher, Storm)
Marvel Pack 6 (Black cat, Deadpool, Dr Doom, Hawkeye, Sabretooth)
MGS Screaming Mantis
Monkey King
Monster Costume Pack
Patapon
Sack-Eating Plant
Sack in the Box
St Patrick's Day
Tron: Evolution
Tron Kart Pack (Karting)

I have received a bunch of pm's about the current games that I have for sale. Rest assured I am not ignoring them I am just at work. I will respond to pm's when I get back home tonight. The person who pm'd me first will get first right to buy their given spot for the game they wanted.

I can say that Catherine and bayonetta (phantom) have been sold. There are 3 people who pm'd me about madden 13 and also some pm's about the walking dead 400 days. I know there are a couple more games with interest in them but I cannot remember which ones right now. Anyways, I will talk to everyone soon.

To the guy who asked if Dragon's Crown will be digital, yes it will. $50 I believe

Seems like there's enough replay value in it to warrant the purchase and not a rental

To the guy who asked if Dragon's Crown will be digital, yes it will. $50 I believe

Seems like there's enough replay value in it to warrant the purchase and not a rental
Really bugs me that Atlus is charging $50, when the game's publisher was Ignition it was only $30. Should be cross buy too.

Costs money to make money. Maybe extra development time meant they couldn't pass the savings along, but in the end we'll end up with a way better product

Costs money to make money. Maybe extra development time meant they couldn't pass the savings along, but in the end we'll end up with a way better product
True, guess I shouldn't feel too bad about it. Still iffy on the game though.

On topic:

Odin Sphere

($5.00 Non-Plus Sale)

$1.66

1. Emoney244

$0.83

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back