CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Back from China and just realized a lot has changed here for the gamesharing feedback, which is good to see. Anyways, looking for a share of one of the following :

Time and Eternity

Bioshock Infinite

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Also, are any groups open for Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, or is it still too early to start for that? 

Hey guys. Back from China and just realized a lot has changed here for the gamesharing feedback, which is good to see. Anyways, looking for a share of one of the following :
Time and Eternity
Bioshock Infinite
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Also, are any groups open for Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, or is it still too early to start for that?
Pm'ed

Anyone else want a phantom of Time & Eternity, $8

Last edited by a moderator:
I have these available fore resell/time share if anyone is interested:

Time and Eternity ($13.66 Resell) - in transit

FFXIII-2 ($5 Resell/$3 2 week) - in transit

Terraria ($5 Resell)

Sent ya a request Yanks. Jaskull what is yours? I must have missed it
I'm stillshadow on PSN and I'm going to be signing in and adding all of you shortly. :) I like to click on CAG usernames to see who has listed their screen names. It used to be nice before the update that they would show up under your username but now you have to actually click a username. Mine are always listed there if anyone forgets who I am on their list.

I'm still working on Deadpool myself. It's an enjoyable little game with ridiculous humor and simplistic combo-based combat. Sort of a simplified Arkham melee system with guns, too. Just some pure simple fun that doesn't take itself too seriously. Well, not seriously at all.

Same, just let me know who you are in the fr message. I just started defiance and really wanna play with other ppl
What's your screen name? I'm thinking about getting Defiance at some point, too. Fun to have you on there anyway. I think we're in the Ducktales group coming up.

I'm still working on Deadpool myself. It's an enjoyable little game with ridiculous humor and simplistic combo-based combat. Sort of a simplified Arkham melee system with guns, too. Just some pure simple fun that doesn't take itself too seriously. Well, not seriously at all.
It's legitimately funny. I laughed hard 3 times, and i may only be a quarter thru! That zelda spoof was REALLY funny!

It's legitimately funny. I laughed hard 3 times, and i may only be a quarter thru! That zelda spoof was REALLY funny!
Totally. I've found myself laughing out loud numerous times already, which I rarely do at any game. A lot of it is completely juvenile and shouldn't be funny but it is. "Does anyone else have a little bit of shit in their pants right now?" Or he gets so bored with hearing about how he needs to save the world that he shoots himself rather than hear the rest of it. Hahaha, what?

I wish i could say I was a trophy hunter like some of you guys but with 3 kids (13, 6, 9 weeks) I'm just happy to complete a game these days.

feel free to add me on PSN though if you want to play some online send me a PM, I have most games thats released!

PSN = Souijah

Selling a resellable share of Dynasty Warriors 8 for $20, I just bought it or else I'd go lower. 

Also selling Borderlands 2, Alice:Madness Returns, and Assassins Creed 3, which I'm open to offers on.

I'm looking to buy a Two phantom share GTA V and Diablo 3
contact with me skype god-given69

My PSN:Bogydogy

New God of War worth $20? or wait for another drop. thx

Price is at BestBuy and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is also $20.

i guess it will not go any lower soon , the lowest it can go in my opinion is 15$ but not soon , so you will only save 5$ but you will wait long , so i see its better to get it @ 20$ , thats already a nice deal and the game is not that bad but also its not that good for me .

Price is at BestBuy and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is also $20.
I don't know about GOW, but NiNo is easily worth $20. Platinum isn't hard, just a little time consuming.

Also, +1 to Setup for buying my Rayman share.

"little" is an understatement lol. Took me 130ish hrs for the platinum

GoW will go down eventually. You will prob be able to get it used for $9-13 on gamefly soon

Looking to buy 1 or 2 Slots for the following games individually or in packs:

Lord of the rings war in the north

Dynasty Warriors 8

Top Spin 4

Fifa Street 

Dante's Inferno with dlc 

Batman Arkham City

Ratchet & Clank All 4 one

Guardians of middle earth

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

DmC Devil May Cry

The Amazing Spiderman

PM with offers

NiNo for sure. Great JRPG. I want God of War and have waited for a 20 dollar price. I would be all over it at that price but money is just too tight right now and I would rather save it for Aug gameshares.

I thought ni no kuni was quite boring tbh, I liked the studio ghibli charm it had but overall I found it a sparse and boring at times. Saying that I did grind out the game to plat it under 3 weeks, so I couldn't have found it all bad.

+1 to Locoxx I bought a share from him
+1 to BossNian90 I sold a share to him

Both were smooth trades. Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back