CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some Nakama to join my pirate crew.

No :newbie:

One_Piece_Wanted_Poster.jpg

One Piece 2 - NA

R: $16.67?

1.rpg (host)

-----------------------

P: $8.33?

In for a phantom

Which of the big games coming out in a month or two have been confirmed for day 1 digital release? Could be a good time to make use of the max wallet exploit  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone wanna form a Narco Terror group? only 10 bux, heres a gameplay vid of it. im in for a phantom.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVLcTv5Y6Zc[/youtube]

Narco Terror- $10

resales

-----

phants-

1.snakey

2.setup

EBC3040874-V5Q0CN6S

25% off at gamestop on anything used! Good for 5 people and you can use the number in store and online also :D

Looking for Crysis 3 and Madden 13.

Instant payment by PayPal, contact me on PM

EDIT: also, who is interested in Max Payne 3 ultimate edition? I am up for resell slot, but can not host

There seems to be some confusion for our newer members that are concerned feedback is not showing up in their profile. You won't see it on your profile. That is your CAG marketplace feedback. Gamesharing feedback is not allowed there. That is the reason why I started a tracker so we could keep track of our own feedback. In my signature, I have a link to the tracker I upkeep. Please check this before messaging me that I missed your feedback.

BUYING:
Madden 25 Phantom (x1)
Payday 2 Phantom/Resell (x2)
Bioshock Infinite Phantom/Resell (x1)

SELLING:
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Phantom $5
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Resellable $12

sweet ok then if anybody wants to start a group for the dlc ill take a phantom :D
Just to add what I said further:

Taken from http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/bioshock-infinite/achievements/ I'm guessing there the same.

Friendly Skies--Defeat all waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?--Defeat all waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian--Defeat all waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet--Defeat all waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator--In CitC, unlock all Gallery items.

Sergeant-at-Arms--In CitC, get a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco)

Rope-a-Dope--In CitC, knock an enemy off the city with Undertow, then rescue him, then knock him off again.

The Ol' One-Two--In CitC, use all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

Missile Defense System--In CitC, kill an enemy with splash damage by shooting a rocket out of the air.

Blue Ribbon Champ--In CitC, complete all Blue Ribbon Challenges.

New Bioshock Infinite DLC out today. RPG...are there new trophies?
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png

trophy_bronze.png
Friendly Skies

Defeated all waves in The OPS Zeal.

trophy_bronze.png
Duke or Dimwit?

Defeated all waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

trophy_bronze.png
Rooftop Ruffian

Defeated all waves in Raven's Dome.

trophy_silver.png
Hand of the Prophet

Defeated all waves in Emporia Arcade.

trophy_bronze.png
Museum Curator

In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items.

trophy_bronze.png
Sergeant-at-Arms

In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

trophy_bronze.png
Rope-a-Dope

In CitC, knocked an enemy off the city with Undertow, then rescued him, then knocked him off again.

trophy_bronze.png
The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

trophy_silver.png
Missile Defense System

In CitC, killed an enemy with splash damage by shooting a rocket out of the air.

trophy_silver.png
Blue Ribbon Champ

In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges.

I checked out the preorders at the European playstation store. They have Watch Dogs, Ass Creed 4, Payday 2, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Does this mean US is getting them as well at a later date or not necessarily?

Need help on knytt. Where can i find the owl mask?found it

I checked out the preorders at the European playstation store. They have Watch Dogs, Ass Creed 4, Payday 2, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Does this mean US is getting them as well at a later date or not necessarily?
It doesn't mean anything really. UK is just always more on the ball than US. I would be shocked if US does not get them Day 1.

Its arena based, my guess is like Mad Moxxi in Borderlands. No story on this one it seems. Also from what I was reading, this DLC is not part of the season pass. Hopefully that turns out to be inaccurate.

So is the Bioshock DLC only $5 and also just waves of enemies to combat? I am hoping for more story.

So is the Bioshock DLC only $5 and also just waves of enemies to combat? I am hoping for more story.
part 1 will cost $10 $15ea

part 2 also $10 $15ea

or Free with season pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElvkqE3PwQo

1 Spot left for Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC. It releases two days from now. 

Sellable - $5

1.cesart19

Phantom - $2.50

1. BenC7

2. MrRosales

+1 to RPG, I bought his AC3 & DLC phantom. Downloading now.

+1 to Pravado, sold him my Binary Domain slot and was quick paying & communicating.

On another note, I've realised I haven't played the below in ages so might as well get rid,

Binary Domain - $5 - Sold to Pravado.

Saints Row 3 - $5

Tomb Raider - $10

All resellables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back