CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:

DIRT 3

MAFIA 2 DLC

Saints Row 3 DLC 

BF3 End Game DLC

NFS Most Wanted DLC's movie & the terminal one, already have the heroes dlc.

DLC's should be EU

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for:

DIRT 3

MAFIA 2 DLC

Saints Row 3 DLC

BF3 End Game DLC

NFS Most Wanted DLC's movie & the terminal one, already have the heroes dlc.

DLC's should be EU
Dirt 3 is on EU store right?? If so how much?

I have $12.40 and Id like some DLC with it (but doesnt have to have any), if we can get the resells to what I have or less Im in for a resell!!!

I will take a resell for this. Maybe we can get someone on the other side of the pond to host for us though.

15.99 * 0.9 (PS+ discount) = 14.39 * 1.6 (exchange rate between US-GBP with paypal fees) = 23.02 / 3 = 7.67 (resell) / 3.84 (Phantom)

Resell ($7.67)

1. boosted02gt

2. jlazenby1

Phantom ($3.84)

1. Strange

In for a phantom.

So after watching IGNs live stream of Dragon's Crown, I'm even more pumped to be getting it day one. Highly advise you all check it out, it's selling like hotcakes over in Japan

Also, anyone here signed up for the truetrophies beta? It's actually really awesome
Game looks great can't wait to play

Well then Id say we need a group lol

Dirt 3 w/DLC (undecided on what DLC?)

Resells

1. jlazenby1

2. EstonianBeast(?) you want resell or phantom?? lol

Phantoms

We'll also need someone who can host this cause since its not a US acct

GTA V

Resell $20

Phantom $10
1. menikmati

Diablo 3

Resell $20

Phantom $10
1. menikmati
2. GamerDad08

Wait, you already have both phantom slots in boosted02gt's GTA V group. Do you need both of those slots, because I'd like one...
Boosted added that GTA group after I posted. I'd be happy to drop a phantom if you want the other one though to keep everyone happy. If you do decide to take a phantom, I'll grab the last resell spot.

Resells

1. jlazenby1

Phantoms

We'll also need someone who can host this cause since its not a US acct
If EstonianBeast takes a phantom I'll take the other resell.

Resells

1. jlazenby1

Phantoms

We'll also need someone who can host this cause since its not a US acc
Im good with either Phantom or a Resell :) ill ask maybe a friend wants to buy this :p

Resells

1. jlazenby1

2. Strange

Phantoms

1. EstonianBeast

Just need one more if estonians friend doesnt take it, as for DLC Ill pm you guys what there is available

Grand Theft Auto 5 Group D - 9/17
Resell ($20.00)
1. GamerDad08
2. Albani310
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Menikmati
2. GamerDad08

There we go. We're all happy. :)

It's crap that we can't gameshare vita games. Really want to get dragons crown on vita, it's my favourite system for rpgs
Dragon’s Crown

Screen-Shot-2013-04-23-at-1.06.39-PM.png

+ John Hardin on July 31st, 2013 at 12:14 pm said:

FWIW, Dragon’s Crown is only a ~1Gb download for Vita.

Any word on if this will be available day 1 on PSN for download?

Screen-Shot-2013-04-23-at-1.06.39-PM.png

+ John Hardin on July 31st, 2013 at 12:08 pm said:

CONFIRMED!

-No cross-buy, no cross-play, but it does have cross-save.

-PS version i believe is ~1.5GB

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/31/dragons-crown-fighting-together/#comment-880080

Grand Theft Auto 5 Group D - 9/17
Resell ($20.00)
1. GamerDad08
2. Albani310
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Menikmati
2. GamerDad08

There we go. We're all happy. :)

I have made these changes and added

Diablo 3 Group B - 9/3

Resell ($20.00)
1. KB24
2. pbnate88
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Another bump to this post so more people can see it.

NBA2k13 is free on EU PS Plus (by mistake). Get it before they fix the issue. You need to follow the link below, or if you are on your PS3, search for the NBA2k13 page, it is not listed in IGC.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/cid=EP1001-NPEB01200_00-NBA2K13DIGITAL00
Big thanks to you for this one. I was able to get it for free. Just like I was able to get Battlefield 3 Premium Pass for free a while back when there was a glitch with that.

Is Tales of Xillia getting a PSN release? And if so, any groups for it yet?
I don't think it's been made official, but given that most recent Namco RPGs have been available to us through it, there's a high certainty. Our group still needs a couple more if you're interested in joining:

Tales of Xillia (US)

Resell

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. sierra

Defiance (4) - $10

Resell - $3.33
1. sgand (host)

2. QDizzle

Phantom - $1.67
1.hostyl1

1 phantom left, let's get this going today!

I have made these changes and added

Diablo 3 Group B - 9/3

Resell ($20.00)
1. KB24
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati
You can add me to the resell so we can finish this group

NBA2k13 is free on EU PS Plus (by mistake). Get it before they fix the issue. You need to follow the link below, or if you are on your PS3, search for the NBA2k13 page, it is not listed in IGC.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/cid=EP1001-NPEB01200_00-NBA2K13DIGITAL00

Dumb question, do I need to be a US PS+ subscribor to get this?

With all these people getting Defiance, how do we go about setting up some sort of super team?
When people are ready to start a clan, I'll make one. I think you have to hit a certain level before you can join a clan, although it's not that high at all. I think there's a scrip requirement but I'm pretty sure I have enough.

Also, please buy vita games. The system needs all the support it can get in it's early life if you want them to keep supporting it.
I've got physical copies of persona 4 golden, mortal kombat, mgs hd collection and uncharted. Still not played uncharted yet. Planning on purchasing final fantasy 10 hd when it's released.

The only thing I'm not happy with the vita is having to pay again for PSP games I already own.

Now what I really want the videogame fairies and pixies to release is an onimusha hd collection, that would be awesome.

When people are ready to start a clan, I'll make one. I think you have to hit a certain level before you can join a clan, although it's not that high at all. I think there's a scrip requirement but I'm pretty sure I have enough.
maybe u can take everyones ps user name from here and get us started i noticed people in the ps store thread were asking the same thing

also http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317867-i-would-like-to-phase-out-social-groups-on-cag/

will this affext the GS Library

I've got physical copies of persona 4 golden, mortal kombat, mgs hd collection and uncharted. Still not played uncharted yet. Planning on purchasing final fantasy 10 hd when it's released.

The only thing I'm not happy with the vita is having to pay again for PSP games I already own.

Now what I really want the videogame fairies and pixies to release is an onimusha hd collection, that would be awesome.
I have physical copies of Persona 4, Uncharted, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Jak and Daxter Collection, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and Silent Hill, plus MANY downloadable games! I joined the party fairly late but I think I'm doing my part!

Wow thanks for posting this ;) . I told my friend about this and he was able to download the game. Wish I also had an eu ps plus :whistle2:(

NBA 2k13 is still free for plus, I though it was only for UAE, thx guys. Btw any Vita owner here has KZ Mercenary Beta? 1 word IMPRESSIVE.

I wont be digging into Defiance (again) for a week or so but I'd love some help if anyone works weekends, I work Fri-Mon so Im home Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, BodomReaper87 on PSN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back