CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool if you want the phantom man, waiting for a reply for another resell then if its full Ill send out PMs for payment

Tales Xillia

Resells

1. jlazenby1 HOST

2. hayate188

Phantoms

1. TehFlame

2. YourCheapGamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a tales of xillia + dragon crown slot! Save some slot space.

Resell (34.99)
Phantom (17.49)
1.mythus(host)
2.crisxiii

Anyone have a Modern Warfare 2 slot that I could borrow for a couple of days. I want to finish the Special Ops with a friend. 

feel free to add yourself to the clan list
A list doesn't really do us any good, because I am not going out of my way to send FR to people. If you guys don't add me on psn and hop in a game with me you won't get added to the clan. i can only invite if you're in the game with me.

Clan comes with bonuses to xp and stuff I think, so it's worth it.

A list doesn't really do us any good, because I am not going out of my way to send FR to people. If you guys don't add me on psn and hop in a game with me you won't get added to the clan. i can only invite if you're in the game with me.

Clan comes with bonuses to xp and stuff I think, so it's worth it.
Added you just got to be online at the same time for you to add me to the clan. The Clan bonus you have to pay for and it goes by time. My previous clan was hardcore so our clan leader and lieutenants always purchased bonuses for the clan.

Dragon's Crown Group B - GROUP COMPLETE +1 TO EVERYONE

Resell ($16.67)

1. kurrptsenate
2. catspit
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Emoney244

2. themightypencil

Dragon's Crown Group C - GROUP COMPLETE +1 TO EVERYONE

Resell ($16.66)
1. BossNian90
2. Joestar

Phantom ($8.33)
1. sierra 

2. fmz65

Hoping to play Dragon's Crown tonight. 

Purchased Wicked Monster Blast and played a round.  Reminds me of a cheap Point Blank.  For the trophy hunters out there one of the trophies requires you have 4 controllers (Dual Shock and/or Move) to get 100%.  Doesn't work with the sharpshooter for some reason.

+1 for BossNian90, sierra, and fmz65. [Dragon's Crown gameshare group].

Thanks again to Boosted for hosting.

Edit: Boost beat me to it.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 1 Remaining Spot

We really need to fill this so that we can get started. I need to make sure that everyone is eligible that is on the list though. 

The cut off time for sign up will be 10:00 pm EST. That give 1 hour and 15 minutes to get the last competitor. 

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304 - eligible
2. Strange - eligible
3. Albani310 - eligible
4. RevanChist - eligible
5. Bigwig_rah - 
6. Emoney244 - eligible
7. StryderOmega - 
8. GinnTokki - eligible

9. Pravado - eligible

10. ClydeSheBang - eligible

11. superdave85 - eligible

12. TheCro - eligible

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun - 

15. GrayWolf420 - eligible

Last chance for anyone to call dibs on splitting the sound shapes dlc before i just buy it on my main

For the record, there are 30 trophies attached to the 6 DLCs. All are for beat school, which is easy as hell. Splitting it would be $1.75 each person for all the dlcs

+1 to Pravado for selling me Counterstrike Go.

+1 to KuHLiiDE, Jam424, and ClydeShebang for our Tales of Xillia group.

+1 to Indignate, Whoknows, and Gannikus for our Dragon's Crown group.

Guys beware of Hariz, he joigned yesterday and visited jholonox's profile, he could be your scammer jholonox -or they're working in team lol

+1 for Cak (the I buy anything for $1 nub, didn't mess with my Crysis acct)

Been thinking about that contest. Since it's determined by how fast a person plats the game, how would it be determined how long it took someone to complete?

I mean I can generally play an hour and 40 mins max in a day because of the kids at home, so how am I supposed to compete against someone who can play through whatever it is in one sitting? Trophy time stamps aren't really an accurate measure of how long it actually took to play the game.

Not that I think I'll win anyway but just been thinking about it, while trying to get to sleep.

does anyone know if Payday 2 will be gameshareable? the text on it says something scary.

One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.

does anyone know if Payday 2 will be gameshareable? the text on it says something scary.

One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.
same in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back