CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any shows as good as Attack On Titan or similar.

Anyone mentioned about Berserk? Both manga and anime version? Yeah and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is pretty good, but not as same caliber as Berserk.

Anyone mentioned about Berserk? Both manga and anime version? Yeah and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is pretty good, but not as same caliber as Berserk.
I would say the opposite in terms of caliber. I feel as though Berserk's presentation doesn't really rival Brotherhood at all, though Berserk is good. Brotherhood is on its own level, along with Cowboy Bebop and Rurouni Kenshin.

For something similar to Attack on Titan, I'd recommend Mirai NIkki. Both fast-paced, don't know when you'll die anime, although Mirai Nikki's ending was awful.

For an anime that does everything well, check out Gintama - although if you don't know much about other anime or some basic Japanese culture, some of Gintama's jokes won't make any sense.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F - $50

$16.66

1. KuHLiide

----------------

$8.33

1. vashtheowner

2. GinnTokki

Okami HD $20

Resells : $6.66

1. GinnTokki

2. CrysisNYC

Phantoms : $3.33

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a resell copy of COD:Black Ops 2. Can trade it for a resell of Dragon's Crown.

Also looking for Cod: Modern Warfare and Cod:Modern Warfare 2 (phantom or resell).

Madden 25

Resell - $20
1. rams81 (Host)
--
Phantom - $10
1. rams81
2. rams81

If anyone was interested and I missed it, PM me to let me know. Trusted CAGs only.

Sent you a pm

Summer-Select-Promo-Image-440x270.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/19/ps-vita-summer-select-four-new-indies-get-ps-plus-discounts/

8/20
-Divekick
$9.99
$7.99+

8/27
-Spelunky
$14.99
$11.99+

9/3
-KickBeat
$9.99
$7.99+

9/10
-Dragon Fantasy: Book II
$14.99
$11.99+

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/19/star-wars-pinball-free-on-ps-plus-this-week/

9524044131_64061ce998_z.jpg

Fan Expo Sale (PS3 and PS Vita)

-Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $10.49     $7.34+
-Guacamelee!         $10.49     $7.34+
-Guacamelee! PS Vita     $10.49     $7.34+
-Nun Attack         $2.09     $1.46+
-Might & Magic Clash of Heroes     $7.49     $3.75+
-Critter Crunch         $3.49     $1.75
-Tales from Space: About A Blob Premium Bundle $4.99     $2.50+
-Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack         $3.99     $2.00+
-Tales from Space: About A Blob         $3.99     $2.00+
-Lights, Camera, Party!      $14.99     $7.50+

Someone please buy DuckTales from me. :eek:  I'm broke now, but I've been waiting for Tales from Space to go on sale since I first played the demo 2-3 years ago.  Gotta get $5 in the PSN budget quickly...

So I'll knock the price down to $4 if someone buys it from me this week in time for me to take advantage of that sale (you get the slot as soon as Emoney is done renting it, within 6 days).  That's 20% off the $5 it normally costs in a group.

All of the discussion lat week about trophy cards and such has brought me to want to clean up a few things on mine. Therefore I am trying to clean up 5 games this week and finish the platinum on those. The things I have on deck are listed with their current completion percentage. I will do what I can but I also have work everyday this week except Wednesday.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 - 87%

Saint's Row : The Third - 23%

Terraria - 91%

Lego Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes (Vita) - 71%

God of War - 82%

In an attempt to solve my Ico/SotC situation, I'm going to try some stuff in the PS3 recovery menu. Specifically, the "Rebuild Database" option. I've read that this doesn't have an effect on accounts or activations, but I want to be 100% sure as I have 13 phantoms on my system that I'd hate to lose. Has anyone done this and did it have an impact on your phantoms?
Another...random question. If I take the HDD out of my PS3, and put another one in. Assuming I leave the HDD intact, can I swap it back in? The only thing I can think of that I've done since last playing this game is change my HDD. I still have the original HDD in my closet somewhere, so I was thinking...pop that back in, see if it works, finish up this game, and put my current HDD back in. Bad idea?
when you swap HDDs you have to format and you lose all phantoms.

For database rebuilding check this: http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $14.99 September 03

Resell $5
1. Kerouac (Host)
2. SteamboatOp
Phantom $2.50
1. Sierra

Add yourself above.

Selling Star Trek Phantom $5 
Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass Phantom $6 (3 Map Packs + NTZ & NT)
Selling Deadly Premonition Director's Cut Phantom $5
Selling Spec Ops The Line Phantom $2 or purchase the whole account (1 phantom & 2 resells $8) 

That last line is literaly what every single scammer in the past has said. Just sayin'
they literally say "I go first" so I think we should give him a chance, at least he doesn't have a broken english. More bothered by these type:

Looking for Saints Row 4 spot. I would either sellable or no. anyone have an opening let me know
sup superlurker? 1st post in 5 years :S

Also, just wondering - when are we going to be starting a new thread for this? This one has 1300 pages hahaha
I got 448 might wanna change your options

Gotta sell my phantom slot for Madden 25, $10, ps3 it was going on just quit working

they literally say "I go first" so I think we should give him a chance, at least he doesn't have a broken english. More bothered by these type:

sup superlurker? 1st post in 5 years :S

I got 448 might wanna change your options

Gotta sell my phantom slot for Madden 25, $10, ps3 it was going on just quit working

J ill take it. Send me a pm and we can work out the details. :)

All of the discussion lat week about trophy cards and such has brought me to want to clean up a few things on mine. Therefore I am trying to clean up 5 games this week and finish the platinum on those. The things I have on deck are listed with their current completion percentage. I will do what I can but I also have work everyday this week except Wednesday.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 - 87%

Saint's Row : The Third - 23%

Terraria - 91%

Lego Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes (Vita) - 71%

God of War - 82%
If you need help in Saint's Row the Third let me know. Haven't played in months but don't mind to help.

Anyone here able to fund a JPN PSN account or know where I can buy codes for a reasonable price and not get violated in the process? Just checking for now.

I figured I may be able to order it and then just sell the game back sealed. Either return to amazon or sell on ebay. Even if I get 50 for it I get Sunday ticket for 50 bucks and can just buy a share of it...
That's my plan too. However, I don't want a share of Madden. I only want Sunday Ticket.

Put me down for a resell of ducktales. I am out of the country and was kicked out of the other group for not responding will be back in a few days

Disney Universe Ultimate Edition ~$26

Resell $8.66
1. Kerouac
2. WhiskeyCrazy
Phantom $4.33

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $14.99 September 03

Resell $5
1. Kerouac (Host)
2. SteamboatOp
Phantom $2.50
1. Sierra

Add yourself above.

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass Phantom $6 (3 Map Packs + NTZ & NT)
Selling Spec Ops The Line Phantom $2 or purchase the whole account (1 phantom & 2 resells $8) 

Selling Phantom all one slot ($ PM Offers)
Bioshock Infinite + SP + Industrial Revolution Pack
Bioshock
Tomb Raider
Army of Two The Devil's Cartel
Defiance + SP
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct
Dead Island Riptide 
Quantum Conundrum 
Atelier Ayesha Alchemist of Dusk

when you swap HDDs you have to format and you lose all phantoms.
For database rebuilding check this: http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/
You on.y have to format the drive if its not currently formatted for a PS3. I was able to solve my SotC problem by swapping my old drive back in. This leads me to believe my upgraded hard drive might have something wrong with it. Maybe that's why it's taking me so long to install games lately.

Edit...just checked, and all my phantoms need to have licenses renewed. Poop. Any way to have this done? If I get in touch with the owners of the shares, do you think they'd be kind enough to help me out with this?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Saint's Row IV - $120 - Release Date 08/20/13

$40 (Resell)

1. yohsh

----------------

$20 (Phantom)

1. HustlerKid

2. Brockothoko

Really hoping to get this group filled tonight....if your looking for both games hop right in.

Lost phantoms to the following that I would somehow like to get back if possible:

- Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
- Record of Agarest War II
- The Last of Us
- Time and Eternity

I'm going to reach out to the hosts/resells and see if they can help me out. Obviously willing to compensate for time and inconvenience.

You on.y have to format the drive if its not currently formatted for a PS3. I was able to solve my SotC problem by swapping my old drive back in. This leads me to believe my upgraded hard drive might have something wrong with it. Maybe that's why it's taking me so long to install games lately.

Edit...just checked, and all my phantoms need to have licenses renewed. Poop. Any way to have this done? If I get in touch with the owners of the shares, do you think they'd be kind enough to help me out with this?
If the licences have to be renewed you're out of luck. If it was just the games you'd be able to make it work.

As for your HDDs, any noticeable differences between them? For example, is one 7200rpm and the other 5400rpm?

Selling the following Resells:

Assassins Creed 3 ~ $10

Dead or Alive 5 w/ dlc (What a character,Kitty Pack, Special Set) ~$10 

God Of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta HD ~$10

Dead Space 3 ~ $10

Dead Island w/ Ryder White and Bloodbath DLC ~ $7

*Everything is Negotiable!!* 

Paypal Only

If the licences have to be renewed you're out of luck. If it was just the games you'd be able to make it work.

As for your HDDs, any noticeable differences between them? For example, is one 7200rpm and the other 5400rpm?
Not sure about rpms, and I'm not taking my drive out again, that's for sure. I was able to renew licenses on all my resells, just by starting and canceling the download, but I lost about 10 phantoms. This will teach me two lessons...one don't be an idiot, and two, stop getting so many phantoms.

Not sure about rpms, and I'm not taking my drive out again, that's for sure. I was able to renew licenses on all my resells, just by starting and canceling the download, but I lost about 10 phantoms. This will teach me two lessons...one don't be an idiot, and two, stop getting so many phantoms.
Cause that reactivates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back