CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the last spot, but I will be hosting. If I decide not to I'll let you host.
You hadn't listed yourself as host, I would recommend you do so if that is what your intention is. So kind of you to let me though if you decide not to.

WWE '14

Resell: wpress

Resell:

Phantom: Pravado

Phantom: shiftee

Last edited by a moderator:
You hadn't listed yourself as host, I would recommend you do so if that is what your intention is. So kind of you to let me though if you decide not to.

WWE '14

Resell: wpress

Resell:

Phantom: Pravado

Phantom: shiftee
It was implied when I created the group. No need to get sassy. Are you taking the resell or not, because you quoted a post where your name is not on there.

Really don't get where the attitude is coming from but ok. Again, are you taking the resell slot?
Lot's of people post up potential groups but that doesn't mean they are hosting. More to the point it is more practical for the resell to host the group when possible.

Even still, no need to get upset when I say I want to host. I will have a pre funded account.
Maybe there was something else that pissed him off. I see you lowballing mine and several other people's accounts in a public forum, and that's more rude than this post right here which is slightly rude for pointing that out in public. I guess that make's us even or something.

Whenever I point out that someone's share is overpriced it is opinion, not fact. If I see someone trying to sell the same share for a month with no success, I'm going to tell them why I think it's not selling. Other people are making their own decision to not buy the share at the price it's listed for. It's also up to the person selling to decide if they want to lower the price or not, my two cents has nothing to do with that. If that's what you're talking about, that's not lowballing. Lowballing would be me offering far less than a share is worth, which again, isn't against the rules or harmful to the community. I'm stating what I would pay for a share, and if you don't want to sell it to me for that you don't have to. No difference from that and when marauder jokingly offers people $2 for a share.

You might get a "rude point" just for stepping in where no stepping in is necessary on your part, but other than that i have no problem with you or yanks. If something else is bothering him then no need to take it out on me.

If you can't even comprehend how your offers of $6 on an account someone is trying to sell for $20 effects other buyers, then there is no point having a conversation with you.

I can point out that most everyone requested repeatedly to make offer's by PM only, but whatever.

If you can't even comprehend how your offers of $6 on an account someone is trying to sell for $20 effects other buyers, then there is no point having a conversation with you.

I can point out that most everyone requested repeatedly to make offer's by PM only, but whatever.

If you're talking about blops 2, ginntoki was selling his share for $11 and nobody was biting for well over a month. No way was shadow getting $20 for the same exact share (he wasn't even asking for that much, he was only asking 10 iirc) - and even then he sold it for $7 to someone that's not me. His decision to let it go for that cheap was his own. If he wanted to hold out for someone to buy it at 20 he had every right to do so. If they want to sell it to me for lower then I pay less and they get their share sold quicker. It's when you try to sell a share for more than you paid that things get out of line. I don't even do this often, and I don't recall having ever done it to you. Plus, I usually only do it whenever people say "make an offer" instead of "non-negotiable.'

I don't see how me making offers affects other buyers. If gamestop has a sale on a game and I say "it should really be this much", - someone who would pay the original price would have no problem paying the original price. If it did affect other buyers, our system would become broken very quickly. Even if multiple people start to offer a very low offer, the seller doesn't have to sell, and then those people will have to up their bid to get the game they want.

Selling time and eternity resell $9
Selling call of duty black ops 2 season pass, walking dead game season pass and Tomb raider for $12

Need to sell these quick. Will give discount if you buy both of them.

They try to make us buy more and more on the store but there is less advantage then in real store sad
want to make some trade tonight

They try to make us buy more and more on the store but there is less advantage then in real store sad
want to make some trade tonight
Some of the themes from preorders are pretty great. The Last of Us had a good one. The Ducktales theme was also great. Rayman Legends has a really slick unlockable one through Uplay. Also the 75% off any rockstar game for pre ordering GTA V is really great if there's a game you want.

I have a set of accounts for Borderlands 2.

The first account contains the base game only.

The second one contains almost all the significant DLC for it.

Season Pass with:
* 4 DLC campaigns.
*Level cap increase.

And Also:
*Mechromancer DLC character
*Creature Slaughter dome Arena

I am interested in getting rid of both accounts preferably together.

I am open to hear price offers or trading for other gameshares.

To contact me please send a PM.

I think NHL 14 might be comin on psn real soon, since it says unavailable. Puppeteer comes out in the afternoon, I heard that GTA V will NOT  be releasing at midnight pacific time but in the afternoon on tuesday. Not sure if 100% true but thats gonna suck so bad :(

NHL 14 is up! 6.8gb

Hi, I'm looking for DLC on AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations.  Let me know if you have it available. Also, I have a Modnation Racers DLC account available for $5.  Thanks.

+1 to Boosted for Res Evil 6 DLC! Thanks!
@Yanksfan - +1 to shiftee for buying Res Evil 6 DLC account.

Diablo 3 © - $60 - 09/03/2013

$20

1. Foxx

2. dcibass16

----------------

$10

1. Boosted's Friend

I guess captaintek isnt in this group... so do we need one more phantom or two more?
I am out of this group. I already have everything that I need.

Boosted's Tons of Crap for Sale Sale - If you would like a phantom please just send me a PM about it. If you would like a resell share that is upcoming please repost this and add your name for what you would like. Also please delete everything other than the games that you are reserving slots for.

Available Phantoms

Assassin's Creed 3, Prototype 2, Batman : Arkham City, + more smaller games - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Xcom : Enemy Unknown Phantom Share - $2.00 (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Army of Two : Devil's Cartel Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. ClydeSheBang COMPLETED

Tomb Raider Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. ClydeSheBang COMPLETED

Bioshock Infinite Phantom Share - $7.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. JuanJoalbo

Dead Island Riptide + Fashion Victim DLC + Survivor Pack DLC Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Call of Juarez : Gunslinger Phantoms Shares - $2.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. wpress COMPLETED

Crysis 2 Phantom Share - $2.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. anwbear COMPLETED

Injustice : Gods among us Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Small Game Account - Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available 9/30/13
Account includes Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Terraria, God Mode, + another $20.00 worth of smaller PSN games. Not sure what will be purchased on it yet.
1. Dead_Batteries
2. Yohsh

Resident Evil 6 DLC Phantom Shares - $1.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
Includes Survivor Mode, Onslaught Mode, Predator Mode
1. Shiftee COMPLETED

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom Share - $6.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Star Trek : The Game Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Deep Black Phantom Shares - $1.00 each ( 2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. snakeybro COMPLETED

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass Phantom Share - $2.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Yanksfan

Metro : Last Light Phantom Shares - $7.50 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Morsz COMPLETED

Available Resells

Tomb Raider + Quantum Conundrum Resell Shares - $10.00 each (4 Available) - Available 9/12/13

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Resell Shares - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available 9/19/13

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts Resell Shares - $7.50 each (4 Available) - Available 9/19/13
1. Yanksfan

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 Resell Shares - $12.00 each (4 Available) - Available 9/27/13

Tiger Woods '14 + Master's Edition + All Course DLC Resell Shares - $20.00 (4 Available) - Available 9/27/13

Dead Island Riptide (No DLC) Resell Shares - $10.00 each (4 Available) - Available 10/25/13

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Resell Shares - $10.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/27/13
1. Yanksfan

Injustice : Gods Among Us Resell Shares - $12.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/19/13
1. wpress

Ninja Gaiden : Razor's Edge Resell Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/7/13
1. Yanksfan
2. kb420mcl PAID

Metro : Last Light Resell Shares - $12.00 each (2 Available) - Available 11/15/13

Hey guys,

Im looking for a phantom of GTA V.

Also, I have a share of NFS: MW and AC3 on the same acc.

And the JAK collection, that I am happy to give away to a good home for free.

:)

Selling one phantom each of these accounts

Acc 1 - Plus Europe account (valid until March 2015) - 25 $

Hamsterball
Magic Orbz
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Mushroom Wars
Ricochet HD
Sky Fighter
Smash Cars
Wakeboarding HD
Chime Super Deluxe
Darksiders
InFamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Motorstorm: Apocalypse
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Outland
Renegade Ops
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Saints Row 2
Dead Space 2
Rock of Ages
Borderlands
Just Cause 2
Retro/Grade
Red Dead Redemption
Double Dragon Neon
Machinarium
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
Starhawk (single player)
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Bulletstorm
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Cubixx HD
Crysis 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Batman: Arkham City
Limbo
Vanquish
Big Sky Infinity
Knytt Underground
Mortal Kombat
BioShock 2
Guardians of Middle-earth
F1 Race Stars
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dead or Alive 5
Mass Effect 3
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Ōkami HD
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
Hitman: Absolution
Malicious
Demon's Souls
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (single player)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Saints Row: The Third
Mafia II
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Spec Ops: The Line
When Vikings Attack!
Assassin's Creed III
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
---------------------------------
Non - Plus

NASCAR 2011
Worms Ultimate Mayhem + DLC
Deus Ex DLC

Acc 2 - 35 $

GTA V (already preordered)
Ratchet & Clank Collection
Max Payne 3
Alice: Madness Returns
Jak & Daxter Trilogy
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
I Am Alive
House of the Dead 3 and 4
The Cursed Crusade
Dragon Age II
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Just Cause 2
Darksiders

Acc 3 - 6 $

Deadly Premonition

Acc 4 - 6 $

Ghost Recon (Ultimate Edition)

Acc 5 - 4 $

Skyrim DLC US (Dragonborn & Dawnguard)

Acc 6 - 7 $

Killer is Dead

Acc 7 - 4 $

Time and Eternity

$20
1. Foxx
2. dcibass16
----------------
$10
1. Boosted's Friend
2. acey

Who is hosting this group?

Yanksfan, Azazel13, rxdoga, darkpal245, domo325 and ipacman can vouch for me for shares I purchased between Sept and Dec 2012 - haven't been active here since then.

$20
1. Foxx
2. dcibass16
----------------
$10
1. Boosted's Friend
2. acey

Who is hosting this group?

Yanksfan, Azazel13, rxdoga, darkpal245, domo325 and ipacman can vouch for me for shares I purchased between Sept and Dec 2012 - haven't been active here since then.
Yep, I can. Easy to work with. I don't know if I would ask ipacman to do so though ;)

$20
1. Foxx
2. dcibass16
----------------
$10
1. acey

Boosted removed from phantom slot - sorry I missed that!

I'm probably late to the party on this but.. looking for a Phantom of GTAV.

Hey guys,

Im looking for a phantom of GTA V.

Also, I have a share of NFS: MW and AC3 on the same acc.

And the JAK collection, that I am happy to give away to a good home for free.

:)
This should complete this group.

Grand Theft Auto V (17)

$20
1. cobolatrix
2. cobolatrix's friend
----------------
$10
1. MrRosales
2. Brockothoko

For Sale/Rent(timeshares):

- $50 PSN codes - $47.75

- $20 PSN codes - $18.75

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Ni No Kuni - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare

- Borderlands 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

I heard that GTA V will NOT be releasing at midnight pacific time but in the afternoon on tuesday. Not sure if 100% true but thats gonna suck so bad :(
IGN confirmed with Rockstar that GTA V will unlock at midnight Pacific time on September 17th, but you won't be able to pre-load it. So, basically, if you pre-order the PSN version of the game, you'd need to download it that night at midnight. For a game as big as GTA V, that might take some time on the PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back