CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the pre order bonuses?
To be honest I used to game alot but recently I been so busy with work and other things gaming has slowly decayed to me. Up until I saw everyone talking that they bought it. Lol so I want to join in on the multiplayer fun!

Can a trusted member with a share of any of the 4 Borderlands 2 campaign DLC contact me? I need to borrow it for a very short time.

I'll edit or hide this post once I get a hit.

guess I'll follow in Usuyami's footstep and host yet another GTA V group anyone interested?

GTA V Group #9001

resell $20
1) transcollector
2)chuckz
phantom $10
1)MrRosales
2)Ambusherx
If you don't mind me being a new user, I'm ready to go ahead and pay right now if everyone is online and ready.

If you don't mind me being a new user, I'm ready to go ahead and pay right now if everyone is online and ready.
I don't mind you joining the group, but I will require the full $60 deposit until the phantoms are done. You will get your $50 back as soon as the phantoms are done with there downloads.

wait which is it lol? Raiborg just said it does
It does. Sorry.

9e2VaXn.png

Do you need to get a Rockstar game at the same time to get 75% off or can I get it down the road on the GTA account?

+1 to Edzor for buying my Dark Arisen share
+2 to Boosted for hosting GTA V (bought 2 shares) :)

thx to Supremacy and Reo 15x for being super quick phantoms for GTA5. 

And for putting up with me lol

thx to Clone for GTA5 host/free share also

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need to get a Rockstar game at the same time to get 75% off or can I get it down the road on the GTA account?

+1 to Edzor for buying my Dark Arisen share
+2 to Boosted for hosting GTA V (bought 2 shares) :)
I believe the promotion for the 75% off ended on the 16th. The discounted price is no longer showing.

GTA V Group #9001

resell $20
1) transcollector (paid)
2)chuckz    (paid)
phantom $10
1)MrRosales (paid)
2)Ambusherx (paid) awaiting refund

2) volt1up (paid)

Info sent to phantoms

I don't have much money now so I will offer the 16.82 $ I have in my paypal + my resell share of Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition (worth atleast 5$) for a GTA 5 resell share so if anyone is interested just PM me :)

PS+ EU

Resistance Burning Skies, Hotline Miami or Guacamelee coming anytime soon? Thanks!

BTW, great update
icon_biggrin.gif

Posted on 17 September, 2013 at 11:18 am by Chris Howe
one of those yes, but I can’t say which at the moment
icon_smile.gif

Yup so me being a retard, I didn't have enough space on my good 'ol 40gb ps3 for the GTA V install. Sorry for the group I was in.

I'll have to upgrade the HDD this week.

This is why you get payment a week in advance.

The amount of people just now coming in to get GTA V is crazy. Why did you guys wait til the last second when you coulda got bonuses for pre ordering? I had to laugh at the one guy who said he was desperate for a share after seeing how many groups were formed before the game came out lol

Who cares? Some people want to wait!

Who cares? Some people want to wait!
I saw your original message lol.

And I'm a busy man these days. If I'm not working or having a social life, I'm busy playing games/earning trophies. Don't have time to keep track of a pre-order group and check in on them to see if they're still in a week before and blah blah blah. What I did earlier today took an hour from start to end. All that's left is to deactivate and send info to the resells. Lost out on a blimp that no one is going to use more than once because there's a thousand other better things to be doing in the game. Fair trade-off imo.

WWE 2K14

$20
1. wpress
2. transcollector
----------------
$10

3. pravado
4. shiftee

learned a lesson with GTA V. I'll take the last resell in this group if it's still available.

Any word on corrupted downloads? I saw someone already mention here (sorry about that) they had to dump their install and start another. Anyone else had trouble?

+1 to Boosted for hosting GTA V Group E 

Did anyone created a clan or whatever it's called on the social club? I would like to kick some as* with you guys on october 1st.

I saw your original message lol.

And I'm a busy man these days. If I'm not working or having a social life, I'm busy playing games/earning trophies. Don't have time to keep track of a pre-order group and check in on them to see if they're still in a week before and blah blah blah. What I did earlier today took an hour from start to end. All that's left is to deactivate and send info to the resells. Lost out on a blimp that no one is going to use more than once because there's a thousand other better things to be doing in the game. Fair trade-off imo.
No need to explain. That's basically my point. No one has to explain when or why they are getting games. Prelaunch. At launch. One day after.

The fighting in GTA 5 looks good, I like the fact that you can up and one punch knockout an unsuspecting person lol looks cool. Also saw gameplay of NPC's in a car getting chased by police, 3 of them got out and started running and shooting back.

FIFA 14

Resell($20)

1.Teh Reaper

Phantom($10)

1.Teh Reaper

2.bogydodgy

add yourself if interested only 1 resell left good rep peeps! 

1 spot open for a phantom of gta5 , possibly 2 if the current interest also packs up. 

Only regs please, unless a phantom interest is willing to send the full $60 upfront until downloaded/install is complete. thank you. pm me.

Would there be any interest in a group for GTA V Collectors Edition DLC? The lowest on ebay is 60 so itd be 2x 8 and 1x 16, Ill take a resell if theres enough of you up for it, Ill cover some extra so itll be cheaper

GTA V Collectors Edition DLC

Resells ($16)

1. jlazenby1

2.KuHLiiDE

Phantoms ($8)

1. jlazenby1s friend

2. iqubal

Would there be any interest in a group for GTA V Collectors Edition DLC? The lowest on ebay is 60 so itd be 2x 8 and 1x 16, Ill take a resell if theres enough of you up for it, Ill cover some extra so itll be cheaper

GTA V Collectors Edition DLC

Resells

1. jlazenby1

2. KuHLiiDE

Phantoms

added myself

hi can't seem to quote a post from my phone, but i will take a phantom of that gta v collectors dlc. thx

if anyone has blops 2 revolution map pack and needs to do the diner turned multiplayer achievements (not zombies, the other game mode), let me know. 4 people required (including me). There are 3 easy trophies we can get that are nearly impossible to do legit. I put up a session on truetrophies but doubt anyone will join

Pre-Order

Need-for-Speed-Rivals.jpg
Need for Speed: Rivals ($59.99)

Price Change

• Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $54.99)
  • T.A.C. Heroes: Big Red One – PS3 Game (now: $11.99 original price: $19.99)
Sales

• RockSmith – Various Songs (now: $1.99 original price: $2.99)
  • Kane & Lynch: Dead Men – PS3 Game (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days – PS3 Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days – Various Add-Ons (now: $0.99-$1.49 original price: $1.99-$2.99)
  • Sleeping Dogs – PS3 Game (now: $12.49 original price: $24.99)
  • Sleeping Dogs – Various Add-Ons (now: $0.99-$3.99 original price: $1.99 -$7.99)http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/17/playstation-store-update-303/

Any word on corrupted downloads? I saw someone already mention here (sorry about that) they had to dump their install and start another. Anyone else had trouble?
Had this with Max Payne first time I downloaded the game on PSN and it got fixed after I redownloaded the game again.

So for those that have it, what are your impressions of GTA V so far? When I got home after the midnight launch, I wasn't too impressed with it. The intro was a clever way of introducing the mechanics but it wasn't memorable.The aiming felt a little awkward (perhaps it'd just been too long since I last played Max Payne 3). I had to play around with the settings cause that auto aim was just bad news for me personally.

Now after roaming around for a few hours today and playing some more missions, I'll admit my experience with the game has improved. It's definitley the small details and nuances that are winning me over. It's fun and that's all that matters, right?

Still salty about the lack of custom soundtracks, though. That's not to say that I don't appreciate what is already on the game's radio. The selection just isn't my cup of tea. #ThisPostIsLongEnough

@AshtonReeves - Picked up my Free Copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 thanks to Best Buy. 

+1 to everyone in the following groups.

GTA 5 GROUP A
Resell
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
Phantom
1. Boosted's Friend
2. Setup

GTA 5 GROUP B
Resell
1. Jdub_Smooth
2. Jdub_Smooth