CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to get early release on fifa 14 if I buy a season ticket?

I just want the damn game.

How does the ticket work? Do I need to buy it on my account? or?

I have an account with The Scorchers dlc for Rage, Journey costume for LBP2, Escape Plan for vita (if you can make it work, I believe there is a way if you a have at least a 4gb mem card you dont need and you dont care about the trophies) and a few random extras that I can take 3 phantoms for $1 amazon/paypal/$2.19 psn a piece for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for:

NHL 14 resell

Selling:

Tales of Xilia resell 12$

And I have one spot left in my Fifa 14 group:

FIFA 14:

Resell:

1.BossNian90

Phantom

1.BossNian90

2.BossNian90

Tales of Xillia Resell $14

edit: I know this isn't the place, but if anyone is interested in KH 1.5 LE I have an extra to sell off. Rather see if anyone here I know wants it before I sell it off to some random.

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass resell. $15 OBO *final map pack coming Thursday*

Selling Time And Eternity phantom. $6

OR

Timesharing Time And Eternity. We'll talk.

Girl Fight($10 or $15)

resales-

-------

1.snakey

2.mr.cheeses

Mark of Kri($10)

resales-$3.33

------

phants- $1.67

1.snakey

Besides the question mark side quests in GTA 5 is there anyway to know what "non quest" fun stuff there is to do? Maybe I'm not far enough in to the missions to have tons of stuff to do but right now the game seems too linear.

I wanna go rob stores and trade stocks and nothing on my map tells me where to do it.

Besides the question mark side quests in GTA 5 is there anyway to know what "non quest" fun stuff there is to do? Maybe I'm not far enough in to the missions to have tons of stuff to do but right now the game seems too linear.

I wanna go rob stores and trade stocks and nothing on my map tells me where to do it.
You trade stocks on your phone. You also have the random small missions that pop up from time to time on the map.

I just completed the 3rd heist(the one involving the Garbage truck and Tow truck), so I don't think I am that far in it yet. Hopefully more side stuff will open up as you progress.

Here is my interpretation of PS4 game sharing.

You can share the account  with someone, and that person always needs to log in to play.  The other person sets their PS3 to the 'home' system, and they do not have to log in to play, they can always play it, no matter what profile they are on.

Things they have not clarified.

1) How many accounts you can have on your machine with 'home' set.

2) If you can reset the 'home' tag, how often it can be reset.

So right now with Clones group, if he sets the account to be home on his machine, he can log into his normal profile and play with no problems, the 2nd person however will always need to log into the account to play the game.

Fifa 14 gets a 9- http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/23/fifa-soccer-14-review

It will be coming at midnight est tonight as well.

Just finished Puppeteer and it's a nice charming game with some fun gameplay that hasnt really been seen before. 

I give it a 8.5.  solid game

Oh and AVOID FIFA 14 on vita. Its just a reskin of of the 3ds one which is the same game as Fifa 13 just with new kits and rosters.

9841043576_0f6c429f8c.jpg

Instant Game Collection

Rayman Origins (PS Vita)Free for PS Plus members

Discounts

Limbo (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy)PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99

Worms Revolution (PS3)PS Plus Price: $7.50, Regular Price: $14.99

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy)PS Plus Price: $11.69, Regular Price: $12.99

Pinballistik: Alien Tycoon Bundle (PS3)PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99

Pinballistik + DLC Bundle (PS3)PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99

Last Chance (Leaving on 10/1)

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/23/playstation-plus-rayman-origins-free-for-members/

9841043576_0f6c429f8c.jpg

Instant Game Collection

Rayman Origins (PS Vita)Free for PS Plus members

Discounts

Limbo (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy)PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99

Worms Revolution (PS3)PS Plus Price: $7.50, Regular Price: $14.99

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy)PS Plus Price: $11.69, Regular Price: $12.99

Pinballistik: Alien Tycoon Bundle (PS3)PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99

Pinballistik + DLC Bundle (PS3)PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99

Last Chance (Leaving on 10/1)

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/23/playstation-plus-rayman-origins-free-for-members/
13 for Lone Survivor? thats too much. should be 7.99- 10 bucks at the most. 11.69? those random price discounts -_-

buy ps3 only, skip vita?

R- $4.33

P- $2.17

;)
yea was thinkin of that. might do that

Fudge it, im makin a group

Lone Survivor(12.99)

r-$4.33

--------

p-$2.17

1.snakey

also might add Mark of Kri to the group if ppl are interested in it

Anyone wanna buy Final Fantasy XIV? I just activated it yesterday so should have 29 days to go, I dont have the time to play a MMO at all, paid $40, asking for $30 (unsure if its shareable but I will deac my console upon sale)

You'll get info for acct and the square info, I believe you'll just delete my character and start over from there

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (2)

$20
----------------
$10
3. shiftee
4. peligang

Any update for this group? anyone looking for a resell spot?

Looking for:

-Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC

-Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC (Or season pass share)

-Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC ($15) Sept. 26

Resell ($5)

Phantom ($2.50)

1. TheCro

2. BenC7

Looking for a GTA 5 phantom for my friend, PM if you have one also selling my Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition resell for 5 $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back