CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need your social security number for a background check first.
Would you also need my mothers maiden name and the name of my favorite dog? I'm afraid I can't help you there, I don't have a favorite. Just sparky, no one likes, sparky's a dick. Chewing on my shoe's all the time, the bastard.

:D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Read a bit about this game and it looks interesting. I'm in. Who wants to host? :)

Lone Survivor

$4.33
1. Strange
2. Usu
----------------
$2.17
3. iwarboy
4. snakeybro

Sorry sorry. I saw country and figured US would be on there I didn't bother to check. At least you guys have a way to get free EU+ now.

oh wtf. i was sniped for the lone survivor group. guess i'll start a new one

Lone Survivor (US)

resell: pravado

resell:

phantom:

phantom:

Yeah I know it's story based, which is one main reason I decided to hit up the resell. I love me some fighting games, as I play a crap load of SFIVAE on PC and PS3 so this doesn't bother me. I never got into UMvC3. To much things happening on my screen at once and all I could do is bash my buttons on my fightstick lmfao :dunce: So far played about 30 minutes and I enjoyed it

Edit: I don't really enjoy the button layouts. Having two buttons to do regular attacks w/o personas is just confusing for me.
Persona is a great game. The game has auto combos that are "friendly" for new players. The only gripe I have with it, is the scene. Not big enough.

Marvel, is fun once you understand the game and accept it as it is.

Also looking for a GTA V resell.

haha thanks for that guys

also, if i don't have the whole 59.99 on my paypal to pay for fifa, does it take it away from my bank account?
If your paypal account is set up with your bank account, then yes, it will withdraw money directly from your bank account. At least, that's what happens when my paypal balance is less than what i'm purchasing.

Sorry sorry. I saw country and figured US would be on there I didn't bother to check. At least you guys have a way to get free EU+ now.

Lone Survivor (US)

resell: ThEliteOne

phantom:

phantom:
Even though I know absolutely nothing about this game, im gonna take a shot in the dark here and hope the platinum does wind up being something utterly and ridiculously time consuming to achieve.

Anything other than utterly and ridiculously time consuming, and ill be good.

Im in for the resell slot. Like, $4 and change or something, right?

Group filled! PMs sent.

Loner Boner Survivor $12.99

$4.33
1. Strange
2. yousoyummy
----------------
$2.17
3. iwarboy
4. snaaaaake

Even though I know absolutely nothing about this game, im gonna take a shot in the dark here and hope the platinum does wind up being something utterly and ridiculously time consuming to achieve.

Im in for the resell slot. Like, $4 and change or something, right?
4.33 for resell and 2.17 for phantom

Saving a vehicle in GTA5 you just park it in your garage right? Every time I go out on a mission on this Streetbike I like it disappears. I guess you can't take it to missions? Since you have to leave it and use other vehicles? Is there a way to save it in your game permanently? 

can't seem to find fifa on the site, can someone link me? only able to find the demo
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP0006-NPUB31223_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE

Given the size as of the writing of this message (2.5MB), it's safe to say it hasn't been released yet.

Saving a vehicle in GTA5 you just park it in your garage right? Every time I go out on a mission on this Streetbike I like it disappears. I guess you can't take it to missions? Since you have to leave it and use other vehicles? Is there a way to save it in your game permanently?
Disappearing vehicle you say?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/23/gta-v-disappearing-vehicles-being-investigated-by-rockstar

Not sure it applies in your case however.

UK PS+ Phantom Account/Games for sale (good till 28/06/2014)

$10.00 PayPal/Amazon

Assassin's Creed®III Classic Edition

Battlefield 3™

Catherine

Coconut Dodge Revitalised (Vita)

Demon's Souls™

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen

Far Cry 3

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Gravity Rush™ (Vita)

ICO™ and Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ (Vita)

LittleBigPlanet™ Karting

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

MAFIA II

MALICIOUS™

NBA 2K13

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

New Little King's Story

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)

PAYDAY™ The Heist

Rayman® Origins (Vita)

Saints Row: The Third

Sine Mora

Spec Ops: The Line

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (PS3/Vita)

Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita)

The Cave

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS3/Vita)

Touch My Katamari (Vita)

Uncharted 3

Uncharted: Golden Abyss™

Unit 13™ (Vita)

Urban Trial Freestyle (Vita)

When Vikings Attack™

XCOM®: Enemy Unknown

* account will be available after the next UK store update (Sep 25)
Bump!

Two PSN Accounts [Resell]  (Has GTA V)

My Personal Account: [Resell] $25
Grand Theft Auto: V

Runner 2+

Galaga Legions DX+

Hitman: Absolution+
Jet Set Radio+
Battlefield 3+
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD+
Malicious+
Joe Danger 2: The Movie+
The Cave+
Labyrinth Legends+
Saints Row: The Third+
Knitt Underground+
LittleBigPlanet Karting+
LittleBigPlanet: 2+
XCOM: Enemy Unknown+
Uncharted 3+
Amy
Bioshock infinite (Disclaimer: This game appeared on my download list. I never bought it, so I don't really know. When I download it it doesn't say its a trial, but when I try to play it it starts up, shows the title screen and then quits.. It may or may not work for you.)
Vanquish+
Dues Ex: Human Revolution+
Ratchet and Clank: All For One+
InFamous 2+
Closure+
Stick man rescue
Marvel Pinball
Syphon Filter
Saints Row 2
Dead Nation
Burnout Paradise
Angry Birds
Core Episode 24 (Lol)

PSP/Vita:
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Midnight Club L.A. Remix
Dokuro+
Metal SLUG XX+
Pinball Arcade+
Wipeout 2048+
Gods Eater Burst+
Uncharted: Golden Abyss+
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward+
Gravity Rush
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend+
Knytt Underground+
Soul Caliber: Broken Destiny+
Stick Man Rescue
Angry Birds

GTA LCS+

DLC:
$30-40 on DLC covering the entire LittleBigPlanet series.
2 Cars for test drive unlimited 2
Some midnight club LA PS3 DLC
Escalation DLC for Black Ops 1
And A few Themes and Avatars, but I doubt those are transferable.

Battlefield 3 Air Shortcut
My Second PSN is a UK psn account-

Asking for $5 [Resell]
Gatling Gears
Ratchet And Clank Quest for Booty
Flying Hamster
Noby Noby Boy
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the wild west
Pain
Burn Zombie Burn
Sam and Max The devils playhouse complete
LittleBigPlanet
Flower
Super Acrobatic Rocket Powered Smash Cars
Zombie Apocalypse
PixelJunk Shooter
Critter Crunch
DLC:
almost all DLC for PAIN
RED dead redemption undead nightmare
Littlebigplanet 1 Level kits, sticker and costume packs. Some avatars and themes.

FIFA 14 is available now for download off the PSN Store, just have to search for it. The "download" button should be displayed under the game.

Just a head's up: I'm going to be moving over the next few days, so my response time won't be as fast as usual. I am not hosting anything today, so it's all good.

Just a head's up: I'm going to be moving over the next few days, so my response time won't be as fast as usual. I am not hosting anything today, so it's all good.
Good luck, moving itself sucks, but it can be nice to settle into a new space.

There's been some rumours doing rounds lately that GTA online is implementing a real life monetary system. If it's true that sucks.
Yea, that would blow. I don't see it happening myself, but who knows.

[customspoiler='Hard trophies?']- Expert
Complete the game in Expert Mode

-Pacifist
Complete the game without firing a single shot

- Antagonist
Complete the game using one piece of rotting meat and no flares

-Grounded
Complete the game without using a mirror to travel

-Patient
Defeat Mother without shooting or flares

-Fearless
Escape from The Daddy without using your flashlight
[/customspoiler]

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2136-Lone-Survivor

New trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHKBJG-w5Q

Lone Survivor (US)

resell:ThEliteOne

phantom:

phantom:
Any chance I can get in this group?

PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win PS4 Before November 15thhttp://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/24/playstation-and-taco-bell-a-chance-to-win-ps4-before-november-15th/
9903902704_6a5075b25e_o.png

Gundam Breaker - Discounted Phantoms

$23
1.clonesniper666
2.Pancakesarelove
----------------
$7
1.Taavivesi

i will take the phantom share

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass resell. $15 OBO *final map pack coming Thursday*

Selling Time And Eternity phantom. $6

OR

Timesharing Time And Eternity. We'll talk.

Any chance I can get in this group?
if a thread vet/regular can vouch for you sure (although given that you're a brand new user you might have no luck with that), but until then i'm going to leave the spots open for regulars

so yeah... two phantom spots left for lone survivor if people want em. $2.17 each

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom:

phantom:

Yeah I am just not good enough(willing to put in the time) to get good at arcsys games. I love me some marvel though if anyone wants to play, I play Haggar/ Frank West/ Hawkeye so no stupid call assist teleport mix ups from me.

eh... if you don't want an edge don't give them your money no big deal. rockstar needed to do it to help sustain their 5 year game cycle. if a person buys one of their games every 5 years, they gotta try to get a little extra money out of them to fund the next game

if it was pay to win that would be another story. at this point it looks like it's just pay to get ahead and i don't think it will harm the online community

if a thread vet/regular can vouch for you sure (although given that you're a brand new user you might have no luck with that), but until then i'm going to leave the spots open for regulars

so yeah... two phantom spots left for lone survivor if people want em. $2.17 each

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom: factor747

phantom:
Im in.

eh... if you don't want an edge don't give them your money no big deal. rockstar needed to do it to help sustain their 5 year game cycle. if a person buys one of their games every 5 years, they gotta try to get a little extra money out of them to fund the next game

if it was pay to win that would be another story. at this point it looks like it's just pay to get ahead and i don't think it will harm the online community
You know what would be funny if some sad sack used real money to buy cash in-game and then had it robbed from them, as I've read you can steal other players money from them during stick-ups etc.

You know what would be funny if some sad sack used real money to buy cash in-game and then had it robbed from them, as I've read you can steal other players money from them during stick-ups etc.
I smell a CAG stick up crew in the works...

BTW, with this "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion, how will this affect groups? I'm assuming resells will have to host and whoever hosts it gets to keep the credit (meaning the other resell will get w/e game they buy)?

Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders
Starting today through October 29th.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/24/sale-get-10-for-every-50-spent-new-day-1-digital-pre-orders/

9901304095_9db65aaa3a_z.jpg

I might have to order some stuff on my main then. Good deal

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom: factor747
phantom: Boosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back