CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a CAG stick up crew in the works...

BTW, with this "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion, how will this affect groups? I'm assuming resells will have to host and whoever hosts it gets to keep the credit (meaning the other resell will get w/e game they buy)?
These credits come as a code. They don't have to be redeemed on the account they were created from and sent to. Meaning the host could offer a discount to the members. However, not doing so is apparently frowned upon in this establishment.

No one take offense to that comment. I am poking fun at myself here.

BTW, with this "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion, how will this affect groups? I'm assuming resells will have to host and whoever hosts it gets to keep the credit (meaning the other resell will get w/e game they buy)?
It depends on the host. I hosted a group in March and two of us waited to activate until the credits were received. I believe we ended up with $70 in credits. Everyone was able to share in the bounty. Usually I think the two resells split the credit. Last time the credits were not account specific. A $10 PSN code was sent via PSN message.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
These credits come as a code. They don't have to be redeemed on the account they were created from and sent to. Meaning the host could offer a discount to the members. However, not doing so is apparently frowned upon in this establishment.

No one take offense to that comment. I am poking fun at myself here.
I think I'll wait to verify it's a code. If not it doesn't seem feasible to give anyone a discount as the content will have to be spent on something for $10 which may have to be a forced pick

If it's a code I think discounts should apply in this case.

We're an all purpose crew. We also dance like the gta 4 guys...

jO4UaHg.gif

I think I'll wait to verify it's a code. If not it doesn't seem feasible to give anyone a discount as the content will have to be spent on something for $10 which may have to be a forced pick

Like kero said, it is up to the host. They could keep it, they could work out a deal with just the other resell. Or they could wait a really long time before getting access to their resell accounts and let everyone get a bonus game. I personally don't think there should be a discount unless the host is going to take the credit to use on a different account.

Example would be for the host to preorder 6 different games and then take all the credits to make a new account and purchase a game on that. Then a discount could be in order for the phantoms.

err not sure what happened to my post above there...

i think discounts should definitely apply, but not given until code is received. so when the code comes in early november, phantoms will be refunded $1.67 and the other resell will be refunded $3.33. doesn't make sense that the host has to front the money for the discount before it is received. (assuming host keeps code, which i think is the best option giving that otherwise they will all have to agree on one $10 item which can be a pain)

at least, that's how i will be doing it if i host groups in the next month or two

Waiting for the news report about the kid that spent 5 grand to purchase X, Y, and Z

There are only 18 members in the CAG crew and would had though we have about 50 with the number of people who purchased GTA5. For those who requested an invite you'll have to go back into the site and accept the acceptance. A little redundant I know.

The last few promotions was a PM to the account with the codes. I originally thought they would add it back to the wallet and missed out on 20 bucks last year.

eh... if you don't want an edge don't give them your money no big deal. rockstar needed to do it to help sustain their 5 year game cycle. if a person buys one of their games every 5 years, they gotta try to get a little extra money out of them to fund the next game

if it was pay to win that would be another story. at this point it looks like it's just pay to get ahead and i don't think it will harm the online community
I just heard about this as well. I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but "paying to get ahead" and "paying to win" sound about the same to me, lol. I hope that if the microtransaction rumor is true, it's limited limited to stuff that doesn't affect competitiveness. That would sap all interest I have in multiplayer. Didn't appreciate it in BF3.

Hey, rpg, I'm curious, did you post the Arkham Origins' MP trophies yet? The ones that require max rank with each of the factions, max level overall and prestiging.

Edit:

For Sale

Call of Duty Black Ops II Resell - $7

Edit 2: Saw that post but must have skimmed over it.

Hey, rpg, I'm curious, did you post the Arkham Origins' MP trophies yet? The ones that require max rank with each of the factions, max level overall and prestiging.
yes.=)http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-352#entry11078234

-Girl Fight $10,1.4GB https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/girl-fight/cid=UP1012-NPUB30736_00-GIRLFIGHT0000001

-Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut 397MBhttps://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/lone-survivor-the-director%27s-cut/cid=UP4395-NPUB31325_00-LONESURVIVORDCUT

-NBA 2K14(One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.)https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/nba-2k14/cid=UP1001-NPUB31311_00-NBA2K14DIGITAL00

Guys, help me understand this. When you resell a share, does the buyer change the account login information? Wouldn't that lockout the other resell? Sorry for the newbtastic question.

EDIT: Got it figured out! Thanks, Raiborg.

Selling (all resellable slots):

Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $5
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3
FIFA Soccer 12: $5
Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand: $9
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $5
Journey: $4
Fifa Street: $5

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Girl Fight-$10

resales- 3.33

-----

phants-$1.67

1.snakeybro

2.mr.cheeses

theres a demo u can try out and dl for Girl Fight.

Mark of Kri

r-$3.33

------

p-$1.67

2.snakey

Price Change

• Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Crysis 3 – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Dead Space 3 – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Droplitz– PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
  • FIFA Soccer 13 – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • FUSE – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Game of Thrones – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $49.99)
  • Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Gungnir – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $29.99)
  • NHL 13– PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Worms: Battle Islands – PS3 Game (now: $14.99 original price: $24.99)
Sales

• Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut – PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $39.99)
  • RockSmith – Various Songs (now: $1.99 original price: $2.99)
  • Urban Trial Freestyle – PS Vita Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
  • Urban Trial Freestyle – PS3 Game (now: $7.99 original price: $14.99)

Someone was selling Deadly Premonition for like $6, might wanna look a few pages back.

Hopefully (for buyers) that'll drive prices down on some resells/phantoms going around. I'd personally bite on Dead Space 3 / army of two TDC if they were just a smidge cheaper than what people were asking on here

Price Change

• FIFA Soccer 13 – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • NHL 13– PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
Sports games really need to follow a new pricing model. By the time your next game comes out, the previous one should be $20.

im dling it now. i wanna play dat bad, i loved heavy rain. i think it will be day 1 digital
sadly i read post on the blog a few weeks ago says no day 1 digital release and they still trying to get a digital release after awhile from the release date .

u didn't have problems with the controls?
not at all i completed the demo with no problems .

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass resell. $15 OBO *final map pack coming Thursday*

Selling Time And Eternity phantom. $6

OR

Timesharing Time And Eternity. We'll talk.

I'm looking at the "Naughty List" (lol) and I only see 1 person there, guess scammers don't try to scam on this forum xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back