CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot, ok that's fair. He was originally in our group too, glad someone got it.

11 posts in 2 years? I hope you have someone to vouch for you. Anyway, the other resell is wpress. If he is okay with it, you can have it.

Edit: Speaking of rep, I noticed Spacecadet still has 12 despite being outed as a scammer. What's up with that?

Edit 2: My apologies, anwbear and htwongamer, but I have decided to go with WiiNet.

11 posts in 2 years? I hope you have someone to vouch for you. Anyway, the other resell is wpress. If he is okay with it, you can have it.

Edit: Speaking of rep, I noticed Spacecadet still has 12 despite being outed as a scammer. What's up with that?

Edit 2: My apologies, anwbear and htwongamer, but I have decided to go with WiiNet.
Because I have been out of town, as I posted in the feedback thread when I left..

His CAG acct is IP banned, so it will be moved, but there really isn't much danger from that acct at the moment.

Dead Space 3 Awakening DLC

------------------------------------------

Resell

2. Devil May Cry

Phantom

1. Pravado

Afraid I can't host at the moment, so looking for someone to host if possible!

Update on GTA online - it lets you pick your heritage from parents and grandparents. You pick from 24 hours activities you would do in a day, which affect stats. 4 of these hours are at a minimum locked into sleep.

Won't let join lobby, keeps on throwing back into sp.

Looking for a resell of GTAV and Fatal Frame Trilogy.

Cheers!

Have a resells of Devil May Cry and Ni No Kuni to trade if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA V Resell - $7.50 PM ME IF INTERESTED.

JK.. LOL You should see the look on your face.

Update on GTA online - it lets you pick your heritage from parents and grandparents. You pick from 24 hours activities you would do in a day, which affect stats. 4 of these hours are at a minimum locked into sleep.

Won't let join lobby, keeps on throwing back into sp.
I just made a character. Absolutely hated the way they had you do it and the serious lack of customization for appearance. Woke up early to play and servers still down, fml

NBA 2K14

I'm starting a new group since the last one fell apart

Resell 

Phantom

1. likeme

I just made a character. Absolutely hated the way they had you do it and the serious lack of customization for appearance. Woke up early to play and servers still down, fml
It is quite bland, especially with the amount of people playing online there should be more customizations available.

I think getting in a game during this week will be difficult, which suits me fine as I'm not even half way done with the story yet.

Because I have been out of town, as I posted in the feedback thread when I left..
Ah!

Edit: How do you embed tweets? The copy and paste wall of text that Twitter advises to use doesn't work.

Anyway, does the 'I Am The Night' difficulty in Arkham Origins sound challenging or will saving be abused to cheese through it? I kind of wish they made it so if you die, you have to start over, no backing up saves or anything of the sort. Not digging the 'play through it on normal and then NG+' just to unlock it.

I was going to embed the tweet, but......

"You can save. You just can't die - or you go back to the start."

https://twitter.com/ericholmeslive/status/384591176998723584

Ah!

Edit: How do you embed tweets? The copy and paste wall of text that Twitter advises to use doesn't work.

Anyway, does the 'I Am The Night' difficulty in Arkham Origins sound challenging or will saving be abused to cheese through it? I kind of wish they made it so if you die, you have to start over, no backing up saves or anything of the sort. Not digging the 'play through it on normal and then NG+' just to unlock it.

I was going to embed the tweet, but......

"You can save. You just can't die - or you go back to the start."

https://twitter.com/ericholmeslive/status/384591176998723584
Didn't DS3 have it where you could only save 3 times? Maybe it'll be like that. Otherwise, really no point since you can abuse saves.

Didn't DS3 have it where you could only save 3 times? Maybe it'll be like that. Otherwise, really no point since you can abuse saves.
that was DS2 and people complain about that, DS3 u can save but if u die, it gets deleted

u can save but if u die, it gets deleted
Come on, Origins :pray:

Hey, rpg, how do you embed tweets all fancy-like?

Just back up your save to PS Plus/USB and you should be fine.
lol.

Hopefully they make it copy protected. If it can only be backed up by plus (Demons Souls, etc.) then you is screwed, unless you plan to get it on disc, your main or buy plus on the share.

Edit: lol, man was I tired when I wrote that.

i cheat and steal lol

batman.jpg

Hello guys,I just bought Darksiders 2 with all DLC. Wonder if someone would trade Diablo 3 for it?. Please , PSN is Jholonox but PM ME here,so I can see who I am trading with.

lol.
Hopefully they make it copy protected. If it can only be backed up by plus (Demons Souls, etc.) then you is screwed, unless you plan to get it on disc, your main or buy plus on the share.
Not sure what you mean by that last part? If you have Plus in your main, you can back the save up, regardless of what account you bought the game on. As long as the account you're playing on has plus, you can back it up. I use Plus to backup saves from shared games all the time.

Not sure what you mean by that last part? If you have Plus in your main, you can back the save up, regardless of what account you bought the game on. As long as the account you're playing on has plus, you can back it up. I use Plus to backup saves from shared games all the time.
i think he means that since it's copy protected you can't pop it on a usb and back it up to your pc in case something goes wrong

copy protected files can only be downloaded from your + account once every 24 hours too, so if it was like dead space hardcore mode, you'd have to wait 24 hrs before each attempt if you wanted to restore your file back onto your hard drive from your plus cloud

Going off from this. So Again, Trading DarkSiders 2 plus all DLC'S for Diablo 3 or Dragon's Crown! Just PM ME Here and sedn a PSN Req: Jholonox    Have a good day guys :D

Batman : Arkham Origins - 10/25/13 -

Resell ($20.00)

1. sgand (host)

Phantom ($10.00)

1. GamerDad08

2. Luxuria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxJh_JDXUuE

New PS3 firmware incoming with an intriguing feature.

New options for trophy privacy settings allow users to set which trophies are visible.

New PS3 firmware incoming with an intriguing feature.
New options for trophy privacy settings allow users to set which trophies are visible.
You can already do this from your Vita. Go into your Trophies, and pull up the list for PSN, and you can hide any games you don't want people to see. I know PSN Profiles doesn't include hidden trophies in their stats, so if you hide a low % game, it will increase your completion % on their site.

You can already do this from your Vita. Go into your Trophies, and pull up the list for PSN, and you can hide any games you don't want people to see. I know PSN Profiles doesn't include hidden trophies in their stats, so if you hide a low % game, it will increase your completion % on their site.
Gonna have to check that out on my vita. Ah vita, not touched it since April, final fantasy x hd can't come sooner.

For all of you that have been asking about the Fifa UT Packs: 

The Packs, All Star Team & Kits are locked to the purchasing account. Phantoms and resells will not be able to acquire this content unless codes are activated under the specific user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back