CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but it seems pretty pointless. You figure, FF XIII-2 can be bought for $18 on Amazon and has a MSRP of like $20 dollars, yet they still want $2 dollars a week for it. Likewise, the MSRP of Puppeteer is only $40 and they still expect $3 on that, which looks like they're looking for about 10% of the cost. Lets also not forget that this is for "Forum regulars only", which furthers my belief that it would be pointless. Thanks for the replies though!
You should just PM him, he's reasonable. In fact, I just rented Puppeteer from him. Highly recommend giving the game a try.

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $29.97

Resell ($10)

1. clonesniper666

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($5)

1. sierra

El-Producto asked to be added for a resell, so we just need 1 more to complete group!

KB24 posted before me, so he has dibs on that last slot before I do.
Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $29.97

Resell ($10)

1. clonesniper666

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($5)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

KB24 passed, so the group is complete. I'll be contacting you guys to arrange hosting, etc.

Wanna make a group?
Yeah, I haven't been into gamesharing since before the policy changed, so I'm only familiar with the old process. If you, or anyone, could give me the gist of it, that'd be great.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Resells:$10

1. ShadowLombax

2. B0W_and_Arrow (host)

Phantoms: $5

Last edited by a moderator:
What comes along with the 'Season Pass' for BF4?

Would there also be a Premium Edition for BF4 that has access to all sorts of DLC (later) as a digital download on PSN?  

You should just PM him, he's reasonable. In fact, I just rented Puppeteer from him. Highly recommend giving the game a try.
Boosted just offered me a time share for $1 dollar when whomever is done, so I am okay (unless someone can match that now =P). Will keep that in mind though.

Yeah, I haven't been into gamesharing since before the policy changed, so I'm only familiar with the old process. If you, or anyone, could give me the gist of it, that'd be great.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Resells:$10
1. ShadowLombax
2. B0W_and_Arrow
Phantoms: $5
I'll PM you :)

Battlefield 4 + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
Resells: $31.50
1. PancakesAreLove
2. noone13
Phantoms: $8.50
1. fmills15
2. likeme

CoD: Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
Resells: $31.50
1. noone13
Phantoms: $8.50
1. noone13

Lets fill this!
I will take CoD: Ghosts phantom if still available.

looking for a fifa 14 phantom and DmC devil may cry sega all stars transformed racing and metal gera revengeance phantom or resell shares.

I thought I did but I guess I didn't.  I'll send him a pm.  

Maybe Strange?

Btw Thanks to Boosted and Diedra I got a discount of the game for $35 ($15 bucks off, I can dig that).

So I'm guessing it's probably a little too early to ask, but I will anyways.

Any ideas on how much of a grind level 100 will be?
probably not that bad, i got to level 3 after the first race.obviously lower ranks require less xp but still... it's entirely possible to boost from what it looks like too

So question..   If I was to jump in any group for an upcoming new game, would anyone vouch for me?  I know I've bought a few things here and there, but not a full game yet.  Just curious, since I've only been around since April.. 

So question.. If I was to jump in any group for an upcoming new game, would anyone vouch for me? I know I've bought a few things here and there, but not a full game yet. Just curious, since I've only been around since April..
I thought you purchased a phantom from me for something? I don't remember since I deal with so many members but I thought you did for some reason.

Boosted's Tons of Crap for Sale Sale - If you would like a phantom please just send me a PM about it. If you would like a resell share that is upcoming please repost this and add your name for what you would like. Also please delete everything other than the games that you are reserving slots for.

Available Resells

Tomb Raider Bundle - $7.00 (3 Available)

Available Phantoms

Assassin's Creed 3, Prototype 2, Batman : Arkham City, + more smaller games - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. nakanenui

Xcom : Enemy Unknown Phantom Share - $1.50 (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Phantom Shares - $4.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Injustice : Gods among us Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. juanjoalbo

Small Game Account - Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available 9/30/13
Account includes Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Terraria, God Mode, + another $20.00 worth of smaller PSN games. Not sure what will be purchased on it yet.
1. Dead_Batteries
2. Yohsh

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom Share - $5.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Star Trek : The Game Phantom Shares - $3.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

edit : TRIPLE POST  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:

what's the patch include?
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2

Crash Fixes

-Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
-Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
-Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
-Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
- Removed unnecessary "Clear Skill" option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.

Gameplay Fixes

-Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes "New Slot" notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
-Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
-Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
-The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne's Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa's Whispers, and Guardian's Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
-Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
-Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
-The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
-Fixed a bug that caused a player's experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
-Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
-Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
-Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.

what's the patch include?
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2

Crash Fixes

-Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
-Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
-Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
-Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
- Removed unnecessary "Clear Skill" option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.

Gameplay Fixes

-Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes "New Slot" notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
-Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
-Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
-The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne's Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa's Whispers, and Guardian's Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
-Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
-Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
-The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
-Fixed a bug that caused a player's experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
-Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
-Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
-Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10138323907

According to someone who has played the game, you do not want to read the trophy list for beyond two souls as it contains spoilers.

he's not the one posting too much/useless/contradicting stuff :p

Selling MLB the Show 2013 phantom $6
i don't think much of what i post is useless, and i'm not sure what you mean by contradictory unless you're quoting a bunch of old shit raiborg posted earlier. posting too much is something that's bound to happen on a board that moves as slow as this one does, i'm not going to keep quiet just because some people might get annoyed seeing my name pop up too often (something that is absolutely ridiculous to get annoyed over). if you don't like what i have to say, hit the ignore button and move on with your life

As I said earlier I don't mind too much and people that do can put you on ignore, but consider 4 thread vets have now told you so... one of them goes through posts to set up groups which is USEFUL and you're making his life harder.

"board that moves slow"? are you high lol?

Acct: #1  $8 Phantom
Hitman Absolution w/ DLC
Sleeping Dogs w/ 3 DLC Packs
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Round 5 Complete Set
-Christmas Complete Set
-Hotties Swimwear Complete Set
SFxTekken Alternate DLC
-Julia
-Alisa
-Cammy

Acct: #2   $20 (6 Month Re-Access)
Bioshock Infinite
-Industrial Revolution DLC
-Season Pass
-Vigor, Bottles, Money Bonus
-Clash In The Clouds
Original Bioshock Game

Acct: #3   $25 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #4   $15 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #6 $10 Phantom
Catherine
Record of Agarest War
Max Payne 3

Acct: #7 $15 Phantom
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Season Pass Characters
-Lobo
-Batgirl
-General Zod
-Scorpion
Costumes
-Flashpoint Pack
-Teen Titan Pack
-Bad Girl Pack
-Red Son Pack
-Killing Joke Pack
-Arkham City Pack

Acct: #8 $2 Phantom
Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Pack

Acct: #09 $8 Phantom
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

All accounts besides #10 are USA Created

Some gameshares for sale:

Diablo 3 x2 $20 each
Splinter Cell Blacklist x1 $20
Hitman Absolution x1 $6
Ni No Kuni x2 $6 each
MLB 13 The Show x2 $6 each
Metal Gear Rising x2 $6 each
Dead Space 3 x1 $6
Borderlands 2 x2 $6 each
Bioshock Infinite x2 $9 each

all are resellable

As I said earlier I don't mind too much and people that do can put you on ignore, but consider 4 thread vets have now told you so... one of them goes through posts to set up groups which is USEFUL and you're making his life harder.

"board that moves slow"? are you high lol?
Being a "thread vet" doesn't make their opinion a word of god. It just means they are more reliable when it comes to sharing, and more knowledgeable on the sharing process than newbies. If a site moderator was telling me I was disrupting things that's another story. Go look at my post rating on here. For every time a "thread vet" tells me off, two other people "like" the post that initiated it. You are guilty of liking some of my controversial posts yourself, and I have the proof to back that up.

Everybody posts about things not relating to shares, so don't try to pull that card. For example, whenever you see an opportunity, you will call someone out. Clone's capable of realizing a post like that isn't relating to a share. Someone just posted about a Diablo title update. People are going to talk about what they want regarding playstation and to try to put a limit on that is pretty nonsensical if you ask me

Yes this board moves slow. There are minutes in between posts, sometimes hours. That is pretty slow compared to other message boards with a community of this size.

And for anyone about to judge me for arguing and bringing things off topic, do realize that I am defending myself from a call out, not instigating an argument.

I enjoy the drama, theres better unfolding drama in this thread than there has been in 10 seasons of smallville.
michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back