CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished Grand Theft Auto V and now my time as a PS3 owner is complete. I am going to sell the PS3 next week to help pay for the PS4.

I have some resells that I want to donate to the "library". I heard that the "library" was eliminated or something here; not sure what its status is as I haven't been here since August. I want to donate Gucamelee!, Far Cry: Blood Dragon and R&C: Deadlocked for others to borrow. If anybody can tell me where to send the info, please PM me. I'll de-activate them sometime this weekend.

Disgaea D2 : A Brighter Darkness (Discounted to $45.00 total)
Resell ($15.00)
1. Braxis
Phantom ($7.50)
1. nakanenui
2. dcm1602

Price is also dropping to $40 total. Resells will only be $13.33 and $6.67 for the phantoms. :D
Disgaea D2 a brighter darkness (New Release)

One resell slot left, games already discounted 10$ get it while its fresh

and once you finish i'll take it off your hands. reason you're not finding anyone is bc there was only like 2-3 groups made for it, meaning there was only 4-6 resells out there. i think you have to be the most excited i've ever seen anyone to play deadpool given the review scores across the board lol

just found out tales of xillia is very weird with dlc. i had some dlc downloaded from my friends acct that i share with, and i removed his acct to make room for another temporarily. When i booted up xillia it says something about the game's dlc not being tied to this tag, and the game refuses to boot up. when i delete the dlc, the game will load but i can't load my save file bc it says dlc is missing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, saw this post on the Playstation Blog today and it really struck a chord with me. Maybe I'm just hormonal but I almost cried thinking of the scary shit sick kids have to deal with and how lucky I am to never have had to deal with that kind of stuff. In my darkest times, video games have always been a great escape for me so I can imagine what it means to the kids who are facing death on a daily basis. I want to give back (not to this community per se) but to society and what better way to do that than through video games.

So from now until November 3rd, I want all payments to me to go directly to Extra Life. I created a team called Team CAG (of course) and invite all of you to join me. I will donate $5 to every person that joins. If you're not feeling altruistic, Playstation is giving away rewards for every tier of donations you reach.

10061466536_d2ddaacb7c_o.jpg

I don't have many gamer friends. You guys were the first people I thought to tell about this.

Team CAG

Hey guys, saw this post on the Playstation Blog today and it really struck a chord with me. Maybe I'm just hormonal but I almost cried thinking of the scary shit sick kids have to deal with and how lucky I am to never have had to deal with that kind of stuff. In my darkest times, video games have always been a great escape for me so I can imagine what it means to the kids who are facing death on a daily basis. I want to give back (not to this community per se) but to society and what better way to do that than through video games.

So from now until November 3rd, I want all payments to me to go directly to Extra Life. I created a team called Team CAG (of course) and invite all of you to join me. I will donate $5 to every person that joins. If you're not feeling altruistic, Playstation is giving away rewards for every tier of donations you reach.

I don't have many gamer friends. You guys were the first people I thought to tell about this.

Team CAG
MIj6o.gif

Team CAG
I joined :)

I didn't see any explicit information in this thread (Used the search button?!?!?)

Phantoms of GTA5 are able to play online. I've been doing it for the past few days.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Island Riptide - $10

Potential Groups
All Stars Racing Transformed - $30
$10
1.FadiNg
----------------
$10

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (3)
$20
1. apollyon
----------------
$10
3. tehreaper

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Complete+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete+Watchdogs(free)
$120
1. gamerdad08
----------------
$30
3. amatsuri
4. skylinerx

Batman Arkham Origins (2)
$20
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

Batman : Arkham Origins (4)
$20.00
1. sgand
----------------
$10.00
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Battlefield 4
$20
----------------
$10
3. likeme
4. menikmati

Battlefield 4 (5)
$20
1. hyevltg3
----------------
$10
3. graverobberx

Battle of Titles EX
$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. strange
----------------
$2.50

Call of Duty Ghosts (5)
$20
----------------
$10
3. morsz
4. kvntwvlf

Castle of Illusion HD and Ducktales HD
$10
----------------
$5
3. wjgillieapie602
4. khaledseif

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD
$6.67
1. yanksfan
----------------
$3.33
3. snakeybro
4. clonesniper666

Ducktales HD (5)
$5
$2.50
1. plvl
2. WV Matsui

Fatal Frame Trilogy
$10
2. El-Producto
----------------
$5
3. sierra
4. menikmati

Girl Fight
$5
-------------------
$2.50
1. snakeybro
2. mrcheeses

Lone Survivor (2)
$4.33
1. pravado
2. theeliteone
----------------
$2.17
3. factor747

Madden 25 (7)
$20
----------------
$10
3. slayerxx1
4. gamerdad08

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes and Punishments
$13.33
1. Boosted
----------------
$6.67
1. strange
2. bigwig_rah

South Park : The Stick of Truth (2)
$20.00
1. revanchist
----------------
$10.00
1. bigwig_rah
2. purplepanda

Strength of The Sword 3(uk psn)
Resale
1. Strange
----------------
Phantom
1.snowvixen
2.snakeybro

Watchdogs (4)
$20
1. kerouac
2. kerouac
----------------
$10

3. pravado

WWE 14 (2)
$20
----------------
$10

3. khaledseif

Completed
Flashback
$3.33
1. khaledseif
2. starshadow
----------------
$1.67
3. factor747
4. strange

Gundam Breaker - Discounted Phantoms
$23
1.clonesniper666
2.Pancakesarelove
----------------
$7
1. taavivesi
2. amatsuri

NBA 2k14
$20
1. kerouac
2. kerouac
----------------
$10
3. wwe101
4. nateninja

NBA 2k14 (2)
$20
1. krtgolfing
2. wpress
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

NBA 2k14 (3)
$20
1. rams81
2. supremacy
----------------
$10
3. rams81
4. mrcheeses

NBA 2k14 (4)
$20
1. anwbear
2. hustlerkid
----------------
$10
3. likeme
4. unfrozen

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (2)
$15
1. ventli
2. cak
----------------
$10
3. strange
4. dragonjud

The Wolf Among Us Ep.1
$1.66
1. pravado
2. sgand
----------------
$25
3. ashtonreeves
4. snakeybro

Urban Trial Freestyle
$2.67
1. wpress
2. shadowlombax
----------------
$1.33
3. snakeybro
4. locoxx

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
$20
1. jlazenby1
2. edzor
----------------
$10
3.menikmati
4.Albani310

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2)
$20
1. krtgolfing
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. ccxxii22

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag/Batman Arkham Origins
$40
1. rpg
2. boosted
----------------
$20
3. captaintek3304
4. killkernal

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete
$alot
1. kerouac
2. whiskeycrazy
----------------
$10
3. pravado
4. kerouac

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Complete+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete
$alot
1. Qdizzle
2. cgm92284
----------------
$25
3. bossnian90
4. tasihun

Batman Arkham Origins
$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10
3. menikmati
4. wpress

Batman Arkham Origins (3)
$20
1. azazael13
2. bigkrev13
----------------
$10
3. mauaus
4. fmills15

Battlefield 4 (2)
$20
1. boosted
2. boosted
----------------
$10
3. fmills15
4. snakeybro

Battlefield 4 (3)
$20
1. jdub_smooth
2. jdub_smooth
----------------
$10
3. tehreaper
4. tehreaper

Battlefield 4 (4)
$20
1. apollyon
2. revanchist
----------------
$10
3. bogydogy
4. albani310

Beyond: Two Souls
$20
1. azazael13
2. yanksfan
----------------
$10
3. bizmat
4. setup

Beyond : Two Souls (2)
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
---------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
$5
1. Kerouac (host)
2. SteamboatOp
------------
$2.5
1. sierra
2. plvl

Call of Duty Ghosts and Season Pass
$45
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$10
3. KB24
4. snakeybro

Call Of Duty : Ghosts
$20
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
--------------------
$10.00
1. TehReaper
2. noone13

Call Of Duty : Ghosts (2)
$20
1. tehreaper
2. tehreaper
--------------------
$10
1. menikmati
2. tehreaper

Call of Duty Ghosts (3)
$20
1. wwe101
2. ginntokki
----------------
$10
3. luxuria
4. nateninja

Call of Duty Ghosts (4)
$20
1. wpress
2. locoxx
----------------
$10
3. yanksfan
4. morsz

Disgaea D2 ($30 code)
$10
1. pancakesarelove
2. vashtheowner
----------------
$5
1. allknights
2. captaintek3304

Gran Turismo 6
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
--------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Lego Marvel
$16.67
1. rpg
2. boosted
----------------
$8.33
1. gamerdad06
2. wpress

Need for Speed : Rivals
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
---------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
$10
1. revanchist
2. rpg
----------------
$5
3. bigwig_rah
4. snakybro

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
$10
1. shadowlombax
2. bow and arrow
----------------
$5
3. vashtheowner
4. purplepanda

Rocksmith 2014+DLC
$33.33
1. kerouac
2. wonkytoad
----------------
$16.66
1. jlazenby1
2. menikmatti

Rocksmith 2014
$20
1. setup
2. transcollector
----------------
$10
1. clonesniper666
2. frombrknwongs

South Park : The Stick of Truth
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$10.00
1. snakeybro
2. vashtheowner

The Guided Paradox
$16.66
1. Pancakesarelove
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$8.33
1. captaintek3304
2. braxis

The Wolf Among Us - ?? - Release Date ??/??/2013
$??
1. rpg
2.Yanksfan
---------------------
$??
1.menikmati
2. Bigwig_rah

The Wolf Among Us (2)
$??
1. Boosted
2.revanchist
---------------
$??
1. wjgillespie602
2. dormin

Watchdogs
$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10[/color]
3. nateninja
4. menikmati

Watch Dogs (2)
$20.00]/b]
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
------------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. mauaus

Watchdogs (3)
$20
1. locoxx
2. shiftee
----------------
$10

3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

WWE 14
$20
1. wpress
2. transcollector
----------------
$10

3. pravado
4. shiftee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

usuyami, i wanna join the extra life thing but i'm not sure if the registration link i'm using is registering as going to your clan, not sure what hospital to donate to either, it's a little confusing. can i send you the money via paypal and have you donate it for me? (also im pretty sure you can only get one ps+ code if you reach the level, and if so it should go to you for hosting it)

also, library members, i can only see things from an admin viewpoint so i can't see if anything is broken or not functionally working properly. if anything is wrong, please let me know, or if you have suggestions feel free to shoot em my way. a lot of you resigned up for it and then just haven't logged in since, i wanna get you guys back into it. also, clone, given you were admin of the last library before it got shut down, if you want to join i'll give you co-admin access as you've more than earned it

also, library members, i can only see things from an admin viewpoint so i can't see if anything is broken or not functionally working properly. if anything is wrong, please let me know, or if you have suggestions feel free to shoot em my way. a lot of you resigned up for it and then just haven't logged in since, i wanna get you guys back into it. also, clone, given you were admin of the last library before it got shut down, if you want to join i'll give you co-admin access as you've more than earned it
How do you access the library? I haven't checked it out since a little bit before CAG 3.0 hit. Do I need to sign back up?

usuyami, i wanna join the extra life thing but i'm not sure if the registration link i'm using is registering as going to your clan, not sure what hospital to donate to either, it's a little confusing. can i send you the money via paypal and have you donate it for me? (also im pretty sure you can only get one ps+ code if you reach the level, and if so it should go to you for hosting it)
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12534

Click the Join Team button then tell me who you are. Gonna send out the first batch of donations now. And I think each person gets the rewards, not just one per team. Thanks for your interest and support. :)

AC 4: Black Flag
$20
1. krtgolfing
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro

Mark of The Kri($10)

r-$3.37

-------

p-$1.67

1.snakey

just found out tales of xillia is very weird with dlc. i had some dlc downloaded from my friends acct that i share with, and i removed his acct to make room for another temporarily. When i booted up xillia it says something about the game's dlc not being tied to this tag, and the game refuses to boot up. when i delete the dlc, the game will load but i can't load my save file bc it says dlc is missing lol
Yeah, the dlc becomes tied to the save file, which sucks in situations like yours. I know of two other games that have something like this, as they've given warnings about it when loading up the file after downloading dlc: Mugen Souls and Disgaea D2. I think the Neptunia games do it too, but I don't remember for sure.

How do you access the library? I haven't checked it out since a little bit before CAG 3.0 hit. Do I need to sign back up?
check your pms, everyone who was a member got a pm with a link to the new one. if you can't find it i'll resend you one later when I can pull up a list of past members and verify you're on there

Yeah, the dlc becomes tied to the save file, which sucks in situations like yours. I know of two other games that have something like this, as they've given warnings about it when loading up the file after downloading dlc: Mugen Souls and Disgaea D2. I think the Neptunia games do it too, but I don't remember for sure.
yeah it really sucks bc it's FREE dlc that i have on my own account. but because it was tied to his first and i didn't download it on mine until a few hours into the game, the dlc tied to my save is tied to his acct. just sucks that i now have to use 2 slots to play xillia :(

Who is Calum? I guessed bigwig but he hasn't been on since last night. PM me whoever you are.

Also got a few shares for sale:

Hitman Absolution Special Edition + Sleeping Dogs (EU) - Phantom RogueSplinterCell donated $9.
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - Resell
Rayman Origins + Goldeneye: Reloaded - Resell Pravado donated $5.
Donate what you want. I'll suggest an amount if you have no idea how much but the choice is yours.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12534

Click the Join Team button then tell me who you are. Gonna send out the first batch of donations now. And I think each person gets the rewards, not just one per team. Thanks for your interest and support. :)
yeah that's the link i used. after i join the group i select extra life classic, and then put the goal at $10, then select the cag group, is that the right way to do it? was getting thrown off by the "fundraising goal" portion. also, can i select any hospital or is there one you'd prefer

edit: selecting extra life classic gives me an error saying there's a minimum of $100 fundraising goal, and platinum requires me to donate $15... i'll wait on your response before going further i guess

yeah that's the link i used. after i join the group i select extra life classic, and then put the goal at $10, then select the cag group, is that the right way to do it? was getting thrown off by the "fundraising goal" portion. also, can i select any hospital or is there one you'd prefer
I picked the one nearest me which is Sick Kids Hospital in Ontario. They do good work there. I'm sure all the other hospitals are worthy too though. :)

Just go with Classic and set the minimum to $100. It's okay if you don't reach the goal lol.

Hold on are you saying we can't share D2 dlc?

worth pointing out that even if you download the dlc on your own account to try to counteract that, it will still be locked. i've never seen a game do this before

Just to promote the extra life thing:

Sure, $5-10 seems like it wouldn't be a huge dent in helping pay some kids medical bills. But think about the joy one donation brings the kid and their parents.  I'll use Breaking Bad to convey that point. Remember when Junior makes that site so people can donate to help his dad pay his cancer treatment bills? Remember his and Skylar's faces when the donations were coming in?

It may seem like "eh $5 won't help them that much" but it's more than just helping them physically get better, it helps them mentally. Not only the children, but the parents too. Seeing that complete strangers care enough to donate to help them out can be very theraputic for someone who is stuck on a hospital bed all day

So instead of getting yourself a burrito at taco bell, or instead of buying that one extra shot at the bar, why not donate that money to help a kid who was put in an unfortunate situation in life?

Kudos to Pravado for buying the resell of a phantom he bought off of me a while back. He says he did it to free up a slot on his PS3 but I know deep down he's just a big softie.  :lol:

Kudos as well to RogueSplinterCell for overpaying for my Hitman share by 50% knowing it was going to a good cause.

You guys rock. And don't worry, I'm not going to harass people to donate if they don't want to. We're at CAG for a reason, because we're stingy as hell. If you're hesitant about participating, don't be. You don't have to spend a penny extra that you weren't planning to. I may have $30k in student loans debt but I'm working now and I've saved so much money thanks to this community over the past few years, I wanted to have some fun instead of just writing a cheque for a couple hundred bucks to a charity.

might as well throw it out there while we're on the topic

selling house of the dead 4 resell for $2 - proceeds will go to the extra life program (13/15 trophies are pretty easy and doable in like 2-4 hours)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: $40 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
Resells: $31.50
1. Drolan
2. Drolan
Phantoms: $8.50
1. setup
2. purplepanda

Batman: Arkham Origins
Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Assassin's Creed IV

$20
2. edzor
----------------
$10
3.menikmati
4.Albani310

Batman Arkham Origins (2)

$20
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

I am pulling out of the two groups listed above as I will be getting them elsewhere. If I am still needed to host though, I am willing to do so. I imagine the Batman group will be fine, but I don't want to leave the AC one hanging. Just let me know guys.

Selling (all phantoms)
- Time and Eternity - 5 $
- Bodycount - 3 $
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Skyrim DLC (Dawnguard & Dragonborne) - 3 $

- Deadly Premonition - 6 $

Is there an individual option for the AC4 season pass? I already pre-ordered the game, but don't see the option for the season pass, just the gold edition bundle. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back