CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have an european account with Far Cry 3 for a timeshare? My playstation plus just expired and I found out i have no more codes left, and I didnt finished Far Cry 3 on time (almost near the ending though, I think)

Beyond: Two Souls
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png
http://www.exophase.com/game/beyond-two-souls-ps3/trophies/

thumbsdown.gif

69454.png
69494.png
69496.png

Dont be hatin on Beyond yo, it has Willem Dafoe in it, anything with him in it is gold. Gameflying Beyond, cant wait! I really like Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy. 

tumblr_m9whlhZsr41rzhv5ho1_500.gif

Hey guys.. I have to ask another quick question.. What if I’m not interested in the PS3 shares and I only want the PS4 version.. How much would I pay? Would it be the same $20?
Guys.. C’mon… Answer my question please.

Hey guys.. I have to ask another quick question.. What if I’m not interested in the PS3 shares and I only want the PS4 version.. How much would I pay? Would it be the same $20?
Would it kill you to read other people's posts? Look 6 posts above yours and your answer is waiting. sgand has posted 6-7 times about his PS4 groups and I've posted 6 about mine.

And no.

GTA 5

Resell:($20)

1:ccxxii22(host)

2:

==============

Phantom:($10)

​1:juanjoalbo

2:RuhPaCiouZ

One last resell and I can finish my first group.

CoD:BO2 Apocalypse DLC

Resell:($4)

1:ccxxii22(host)

2:

================

Phantom:($2)

1:

2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.. C’mon… Answer my question please.

bro I know you are excited and psyched an all to be part of this community but I think u should take it down a notch read the thread before posting and stop flooding us with game requests you eventually turn down when ppl offer them to you. You may see ppl just not want to deal with you or ignore you totally.
We are happy to help and all but u make it a chore :\

Selling the following:

Splinter Cell Blacklist x1 $20
Hitman Absolution x1 $6
Ni No Kuni x2 $6 each
Metal Gear Rising x1 $6
Borderlands 2 x1 $6
Bioshock Infinite x2 $9 each
FIFA 13 x2 $4 each

All of them are resellable

bro I know you are excited and psyched an all to be part of this community but I think u should take it down a notch read the thread before posting and stop flooding us with game requests you eventually turn down when ppl offer them to you. You may see ppl just not want to deal with you or ignore you totally.
We are happy to help and all but u make it a chore :\
Requests I eventually turn down? -__- Where are you getting this from? If people don’t want to work with me then that’s not my problem.

Requests I eventually turn down? -__- Where are you getting this from? If people don’t want to work with me then that’s not my problem.
Funniest thing i have read in a while. QDizzle is trying to tell you that people aren't going to work with you because of your attitude and your constant asking for games that are already being posted for sale. Your response to this is "if people don't want to work with me that's not my problem." It is exactly your problem, it is being caused by you and inhibiting you. You know they say that when more than one person can see something that you cannot maybe it is time to listen to those people. Qdizzle is not the first person to point this issue out with you. Maybe it is time to start listening to other people for a change. However, if you would like to give me your canned response of "just ignore me" then everyone can do that as well.

It is your problem if only one person owns the game that you want.

On a more positive note, if PS4 GSing is possible, I will be buying a ton more shares because of my friends that bought 360s last gen will be buying PS4s. :D

Funniest thing i have read in a while. QDizzle is trying to tell you that people aren't going to work with you because of your attitude and your constant asking for games that are already being posted for sale. Your response to this is "if people don't want to work with me that's not my problem." It is exactly your problem, it is being caused by you and inhibiting you. You know they say that when more than one person can see something that you cannot maybe it is time to listen to those people. Qdizzle is not the first person to point this issue out with you. Maybe it is time to start listening to other people for a change. However, if you would like to give me your canned response of "just ignore me" then everyone can do that as well.
So true.

Looking for the following: 

Fifa 14 Phantom 

Sega All Stars racing transformed phantom or resell

DmC devil may cry Phantom or resell

Metal Gear Solid Revengeance Phantom or resell

This also leads to people adding you to the ignore list. Cak? Never heard of him.

Just for everyone in this thread to take note. We are currently only 26% of the way to our goal for extra life. I know the names of many of the people that I have dealt with regularly on here and I see a lot of names that are not there. I encourage everyone to sign up to help someone as well as help your self. Sign up, donate $5.00, contact Usuyami who will match your donation of $5.00, then get a free month of PS+. It is a win-win for everyone involved. So what if you go with one less phantom account, you will be OK. It is all about bettering yourself and others around you. 

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12534

It is because on November 2nd, there is a 25 hour gaming marathon. It is also so that people can gather donations and there side of it is that they support the cause by playing for 25 hours on the 2nd. It is just like when people get donations for a cause if they are running a 5K or marathon.

Just for everyone in this thread to take note. We are currently only 26% of the way to our goal for extra life. I know the names of many of the people that I have dealt with regularly on here and I see a lot of names that are not there. I encourage everyone to sign up to help someone as well as help your self. Sign up, donate $5.00, contact Usuyami who will match your donation of $5.00, then get a free month of PS+. It is a win-win for everyone involved. So what if you go with one less phantom account, you will be OK. It is all about bettering yourself and others around you.

Finally had time to sign up( went for a Platinum account though), also through up $15 for the Team. Next up is getting my personal goal of $500 funded.

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass + Watch Dogs (FREE)
Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)
Phantom - $30
1) Amatsuri
2) Skylinersx
With the credit we receive, I will make a Watch Dogs share and we will all get a slot for free (the same slot as you reserve in the first group).
Just need 1 more resell!

Thanks for the reminder. Donated as well.

Castlevania Mirror of Fate HD - Price Unknown (likely $20) - 10/29/13

Resell - $?

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $?

1. snakeybro

Pancakes has a spot reserved, but is still deciding between resell or phantom.

Selling the following:

Metal Gear Rising x1 $6

All of them are resellable
Looking for the following:

Metal Gear Solid Revengeance Phantom or resell
On the topic of MGR and DmC, for those who have played both, which one did you prefer? After my first playthrough of each, DmC was much more user friendly, but after recently playing Rising again, I got hooked and realized how much of a warm piss it takes on DmC, where bosses are concerned. I'll probably pick up DmC again soon, but how are the upper difficulties?

Edit: Who in the hell is Railborg? I've seen people mention him from time to time, but thought nothing of it, but today I see two people mention him in succession and he is also on the 'rep' sheet, where I'm nowhere to be found. Who is this impostor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back