CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of MGR and DmC, for those who have played both, which one did you prefer? After my first playthrough of each, DmC was much more user friendly, but after recently playing Rising again, I got hooked and realized how much of a warm piss it takes on DmC, where bosses are concerned. I'll probably pick up DmC again soon, but how are the upper difficulties?

Edit: Who in the hell is Railborg? I've seen people mention him from time to time, but thought nothing of it, but today I see two people mention him in succession and he is also on the 'rep' sheet, where I'm nowhere to be found. Who is this impostor?
Man, that's tough. I suppose I enjoyed Rising a bit more(bosses were incredibly well done and are far better than DmC, as you pointed out. I also like the combat a bit more)

I am a little biased though, as I'm a huge MGS fan and had never played a DMC game before. Both were really great though, and it's hard to believe they both came out this year as they're easily forgotten with all the amazing games that came out this year... This has maybe been the best year ever for gaming. Certainly the best in recent memory.

I enjoyed both MGR and DmC, I would put them at the same level after one playthrough of each, but I do plan on revisiting both games in the future.

Beyond: Two Souls
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png
http://www.exophase.com/game/beyond-two-souls-ps3/trophies/

thumbsdown.gif

69454.png
69494.png
69496.png
what.. no mp trophies? lol

RESELL - Black Ops 1 w/ Rezurrection DLC + other games (BFBC2, GTA 4, Far Cry 2, Gotham City Imposters) $7

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest thing i have read in a while. QDizzle is trying to tell you that people aren't going to work with you because of your attitude and your constant asking for games that are already being posted for sale. Your response to this is "if people don't want to work with me that's not my problem." It is exactly your problem, it is being caused by you and inhibiting you. You know they say that when more than one person can see something that you cannot maybe it is time to listen to those people. Qdizzle is not the first person to point this issue out with you. Maybe it is time to start listening to other people for a change. However, if you would like to give me your canned response of "just ignore me" then everyone can do that as well.
You’re totally right.. I should start to care and listen to what people say. I’m only ruining it for myself..

Apologies if it's been brought up recently(I skimmed the past few pages), but I'm looking for a Black Ops 2 slot.

Doesn't need to have map packs or anything, just looking to go through the SP and play a few matches with a friend.
GinnTokki

Odd Jobs Gin

Posted Today, 12:25 PM

Selling a bunch of resells. Need them rid of ASAP. PM Me with offers - site vets only.

Black Ops 2

Black Ops 1 w/ Rezurrection DLC + other games (BFBC2, GTA 4, Far Cry 2)

Mass Effect 3

Resident Evil 6

On the topic of MGR and DmC, for those who have played both, which one did you prefer? After my first playthrough of each, DmC was much more user friendly, but after recently playing Rising again, I got hooked and realized how much of a warm piss it takes on DmC, where bosses are concerned. I'll probably pick up DmC again soon, but how are the upper difficulties?

Edit: Who in the hell is Railborg? I've seen people mention him from time to time, but thought nothing of it, but today I see two people mention him in succession and he is also on the 'rep' sheet, where I'm nowhere to be found. Who is this impostor?
DMC is a far better game having beaten both and actually 1k'd DMC on 360. Harder difficulties are fairly easy, and so are SSS ranks if you use a certain move with the hammer, forget what it's called.

Anyone here play LoL often? If you donate as of this post at least $5 to me or anyone on Team CAG for Extra Life, I'll give you a $10 LoL card. I'd prefer to give it to someone who actually plays it and is active on this thread. 

EDIT: Not much interest in it, Thanks to GinnTokki for the donation for my page, and Thank you Amatsuri for your donation towards Usuyami

I see a donation link for Team CAG and Jlaz with the title Team CAG under his name. Does it matter which one I donate to? Sadly, will be only able to donate $5 for now but i'll donate again later hopefully. Haven't been buying games/posting here because of low funds atm.

edit: oh nvm was just a reference page. derp.

Anyone else hosting AC4 Complete + BF4 Premium Edition? Dang I needed a phantom.. Missed out on all the previous groups.

Actually anyone interested in starting just a BF4 Premium Edition group? I'd want in on either a phantom/resell.

Curious about the donation incentives for this Extra Life campaign. So I donated $10 and got a PS Plus code. Do I have to donate $40 more to get Wipeout? Or is that people donating to me? I already have Wipeout, but if I got to that level I was going to do a group here to give it away.

I am hoping the issue is just because it is the weekend but I am currently at $45 in donations at I haven't seen any thing yet for the $10 and $25 tier.

I am hoping the issue is just because it is the weekend but I am currently at $45 in donations at I haven't seen any thing yet for the $10 and $25 tier.
Are you sure you selected Playstation under ‘Which Movement Are You Joining?’ when you signed up? If not, go here to do so.

I sent in $5 but on the team page it shows up as $0. Did my thing screw up or does it take awhile to refresh it. 

edit: nvm

Still got one resell spot left for GTA 5

GTA 5

Resell:($20)

1:ccxxii22(host)

2:

==============

Phantom:($10)

​1:juanjoalbo

2:RuhPaCiouZ

One last resell and I can finish my first group.

CoD:BO2 Apocalypse DLC

Resell:($4)

1:ccxxii22(host)

2:

================

Phantom:($2)

1:

2:

Da Drop(Willem Dafoe edition!!!)

PS3

Atomic Ninjas

Dishonored GOTY edition

Battle of Tiles EX

Beyond: 2 Souls(retail only!)

Disgaea D2

F1 2013

Just Dance 2014

Orc Attack

Heavenly Guardian(ps2)

Vita

Atomic Ninjas(cross-buy)

Malicious Rebirth

Worms Revolution Extreme

Know I asked this a long time ago and I keep giving Madden 25 a chance but can't. Anyone have a cheap resell or phantom of Madden 12? Last good Madden I remember. 

Check your junk mail folder for the rewards, I get all the messages in my inbox but the rewards showed up in my junk folder.

Selling Wipeout HD code, asking $8 OBO, 100% of the sale will be donated to Extra Life (you can donate or I can with the PayPal sent)

SOLD to purplepanda (BIG thanks man!)

Selling (all phantoms)
- Time and Eternity - 4 $
- Bodycount - 2 $
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Skyrim DLC (Dawnguard & Dragonborne) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 6 $
- Hitman trilogy - 5 $
- Mortal kombat  - 3 $
- Dante's inferno - 2 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $

Might be looking for a GTA 5 phantom, jw what did someone mean phantoms can play online? is that not typical? I don't understand the new system.

Might be looking for a GTA 5 phantom, jw what did someone mean phantoms can play online? is that not typical? I don't understand the new system.
Phantoms can play online as well as resells but a few people were worried that they wouldnt be able to with GTA V

Ok, now this is beocoming somewhat of a joke. So much for the power of "the cloud". It's no wonder people lost their minds over Microsoft's orignal Xbox One plans.

Rockstar Support Page:

tumblr_mua512jE8u1riirq5o1_500.gif

We have received reports from some players who experienced losing characters, progress, items, and/or in-game cash during the first few days after release. We are working diligently to identify and correct the causes for these losses, as well as to establish how best to restore any lost progress and value.

When the Rockstar Cloud Services are unavailable, you are given the option to still play online on disc-based content (rather than R* Cloud content). You are asked to confirm before entering Multiplayer whether you would like to play on a temporary character, without the ability to save. If you confirm this option, please note that none of your old characters will be available for that play session, and the temporary character you create will not be saved. If you want to make sure the characters you create are saved, you should not proceed into GTA Online when the R* Cloud Servers are unavailable. Even if the services come back up while you are playing on a temporary character, that temporary character will not save -- you would need to return to Single Player and re-enter GTA Online to load your non-temporary characters and resume playing with the ability to save progress.

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Looking for...

Ni No Kuni (phantom preferred)

Tales of Xilia (phantom preferred)

Playstatiion Allstars (resale preferred)

Any other cheap easy platinum-able game.

PM me if you have any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back