CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman Arkham Origins($60)  Out on 10.25(thursday midnight/friday morning)

$20
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro

WWE 2K14($60) Out on 10.29

$20

------

$10

1.snakeybro

2.snakeybro

Okay, it's time to put my selling skills on the table... IMO Red Dead Redemption was the best game I played on the ps3, and it's exclusive to consoles... if you want I can sell you a phantom for cheap *fingers crossed* xD
Hi UnFrozen! that was one of the games that I was able to play previously to owning a PS3 due to some friends (others being MGS4 (I bought the game and my friend lent me his ps3, im a big fan of mgs :p) Mgs: Peace Walker and Castlevaina: Lords of Shadow before it was released on PC) is there any other games that you might have on sale?

Too slow :cry:

If you happen to stumble upon some more ps+ codes Marauder7 let me know. I'll pay you for them with the quickness.
If you want them mills go ahead, I got someone else I can PM for them, just wanted to make sure they get bought for charity
If you guys want to split them up 12/6 works for me. As J mentioned it's all for charity which is why I'm pricing them close to cost.

nope, its gonna prolly be another easy plat just like Walking Dead
dunno about that [customspoiler='missable???']
Novice Librarian
Unlocked all Book of Fables entries in Episode 1.[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
buy
thumbsup.gif

I Just finished ni no kuni..Man what a masterpiece of a game. For those who havent played this game yet and are into jrpg's you are in for a treat.

Extra Life Clearance Sale

Gone through my drawer and found a bunch of OLD Xbox Live cards and Playstation Plus that I'll be selling and all proceeds will be donated to Extra Life. (I'm assuming Xbox Live cards don't expire)

1 Year clamshell Xbox Gold -> $40 (Have 2 on hand)

3 Month Xbox Gold ->$10 (Have 6 on hand)

1 Year Playstation Plus -> $40 (Have 1 on hand) Sold Out

3 Month Playstation Plus ->$10 (Have 2 on hand) Sold Out

I also have a unopen hard copy of Splinter Cell for 30 that I can ship out if anyone wants it.
Amazing! I miss out on sweet deals for PS+ here and in the code trade thread all in one day! Stupid job!!

GO SOX!!

Does anyone have Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC and/or Prince of Persia + Epilogue DLC and/or Bulletstorm + DLC pack 1 and 2?

All 3 of these games I need the DLC to complete the trophies, I have already got 100% on the base games. But I no longer have the games, so I also need the games just to access the DLCs to complete them.

I am looking for a timeshare of each of these. I wont take very long at all, I finish timeshares very quickly and get them back to their owners. If anyone can help me out on my quest to complete all the crap DLC off my list, I would really appreciate it.

Shoot me a message so we can discuss. Thanks!

P.S. I am also looking for timeshares of Super Stardust HD Solo DLC pack and Worms 2 Armageddon ALL DLC, for the purpose of completing the trophies.

Selling Time and Eternity (Resell), Transformers Fall of Cybertron (Resell), Black Ops 2 season Pass + Walking Dead Season Pass (Resell).  Accepting any reasonable offer, trying to offload these. PM me with offers, Paypal only thanks.

The Wolf Among Us (Episode 1: Faith)

Resell ($1.66)
1.) Pravado
2.) volt1up
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84)
1.)  ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) sgand

Timeshares available:

Puppeteer- $3/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2- $2/week

Time And Eternity- *negotiable*

Forum regulars only please! *And yes, I'm willing to be flexible on these rates!*

The Wolf Among Us (Season Pass: Episode 2-5)

Resell ($6.66)
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
1.)  
2.) 

resell slots have access to episode 2-5
* phantom slots for the episode 2 ONLY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE:
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (RESELL)  SOLD
Resident Evil 6 (RESELL) - $3.50

Crash+Spyro+1month Ps Plus* ($3*6+$3= $21)

Resell - $7

1. B0w(Host)

Phantom - $3.50

1. mavsman13

By spending $3 on one month, we'll save $6 on the games.

The Wolf Among Us (Season Pass: Episode 2-5)

Resell ($6.66)
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
1.)
2.)

* resell slots have access to episode 2-5
* phantom slots for the episode 2 ONLY!

FOR SALE:
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (RESELL) - $3.00
Is episode 1 free? or do you have to buy that plus the season pass?

FS: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14  

Looking at $7 for it. PM me (still not used to the non-offer system here) if you want it.

Also have a resell slot of my UK PSN Plus account (you'll share it with me). 

Has a bunch of games in the download list already, and still has UK PS Plus subscription till early next year (I plan on adding more subtime). Send me a fair offer for it, as I am unsure what to price it. Trusted GS'ers only, will need you guys to help me figure out who are the "trusted" on here. Thanks. 

- William of GTZ

The Wolf Among Us (Season Pass: Episode 2-5)

Resell ($6.66)
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
1.)
2.)

* resell slots have access to episode 2-5
* phantom slots for the episode 2 ONLY!

FOR SALE:
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (RESELL) SOLD
Resident Evil 6 (RESELL) - $3.50

Must be the only one who thought it was a tad boring. I really hated the battle music in the game.
I found it kind of boring too, it was really slow and grindy. Also had problems with the presentation, like how the voice acting was great but almost completely disappears for 20 hours in the middle of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back