CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill do 7.50 for demon souls resell or even phantom just really want to play dont care too much about price

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $46.50 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18.50 each

- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) - sellable, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

:whee:

Drakengard 3

$16.67
2.rpg
----------------
$8.33
Just remember so far it is only sold on Square's store so it may not get a digital release and may have a very small print run.

Also for anyone wanting to play Beyond. It is amazing, I got it from the trade 2 promo at GameStop and have so glad I did. Easily one of my favorite games at the moment.

I'll be online around 10PM for GTAO. Have DC but haven't played in about a month and think I need one more orb to fight the dragon.
If you want to play DC i'm game. I'm level 27 still need 5 orbs to fight the dragon. I'd prefer to play that over GTA but still am down for GTA. I'll check my ps3 in a half hr to see if you're on

if we could get a group of 4 goin for either game that'd be dope. come join ppl!

If you want to play DC i'm game. I'm level 27 still need 5 orbs to fight the dragon. I'd prefer to play that over GTA but still am down for GTA. I'll check my ps3 in a half hr to see if you're on

if we could get a group of 4 goin for either game that'd be dope. come join ppl!
agan im definitely down for gta im on west coast but im available whenever i havent checked psn but ill add u if u didn't already

I'll see who's online when I get on. Played a Dwarf and think I'm around level 30.

Anyone interested in my Greatest Hits Phantom? All proceeds are going to Extra Life.

Also for anyone wanting to play Beyond. It is amazing, I got it from the trade 2 promo at GameStop and have so glad I did. Easily one of my favorite games at the moment.
It's good to hear that. Til now I hadn't seen anyone comment about the game.

I played the demo and found it awesome; kind Heavy Rain, but much more intuitive and dynamic. The feeling of 'playing' a movie is much more intense. But i saw some bad/average reviews, like IGN one, and was worried.

I'm eager to play it asap.

I'll see who's online when I get on. Played a Dwarf and think I'm around level 30.

Anyone interested in my Greatest Hits Phantom? All proceeds are going to Extra Life.
sounds good. i'm gonna hop in the shower, ill be on in 15

It's good to hear that. Til now I hadn't seen anyone comment about the game.

I played the demo and found it awesome; kind Heavy Rain, but much more intuitive and dynamic. The feeling of 'playing' a movie is much more intense. But i saw some bad/average reviews, like IGN one, and was worried.

I'm eager to play it asap.
even the people at IGN were saying to play it for yourself before completely dismissing it based on the review

I should be getting my copy of Beyond from Gamefly tomorrrow, I'll see how it is and let you guys know if its good. Im shocked that Jim Sterling didnt like it at all and he loves Willem Dafoe too. Looks like Beyond is maybe misunderstood by some people, it got a 9 from Gamespot and a 8 from Polygon. If you love Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, you'll like it. 

I should be getting my copy of Beyond from Gamefly tomorrrow, I'll see how it is and let you guys know if its good. Im shocked that Jim Sterling didnt like it at all and he loves Willem Dafoe too. Looks like Beyond is maybe misunderstood by some people, it got a 9 from Gamespot and a 8 from Polygon. If you love Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, you'll like it.
jim sterling hates on pretty much everything, no surprise there

A lot of confidence considering you haven't played it yet. ;)

I am definitely looking forward to playing it eventually. I loved HR and IP both, so I am like you and feel like it will be a no brainer.

Blatantly untrue.
we're talking about jim sterling the fat dude right? maybe he changed his ways, but a few years ago he was overtly negative about pretty much anything and everything popular coming out at the time for seemingly no reason. i remember he was on an episode of talkradar and they had to tell him to "sit in time out" bc he was being so negative

we're talking about jim sterling the fat dude right? maybe he changed his ways, but a few years ago he was overtly negative about pretty much anything and everything popular coming out at the time for seemingly no reason. i remember he was on an episode of talkradar and they had to tell him to "sit in time out" bc he was being so negative
I didn't know a 2000 word review could qualify as "no reason!" I like Jim, his reviews are well reasoned, entertaining, and he doesn't shy away from giving games crap when they have issues. I disagree with his opinion a lot, but it's one that I respect. Also Jimquisition is a great show.

Gives positive reviews all the time too.

I didn't know a 2000 word review could qualify as "no reason!" I like Jim, his reviews are well reasoned, entertaining, and he doesn't shy away from giving games crap when they have issues. I disagree with his opinion a lot, but it's one that I respect. Also Jimquisition is a great show.
He blatantly gives things crap just to get attention.

Selling Time and Eternity (Resell), Transformers Fall of Cybertron (Resell), Black Ops 2 season Pass + Walking Dead Season Pass (Resell).  Accepting any reasonable offer, trying to offload these. PM me with offers, Paypal only thanks.

I hope beyond two souls gets a digital release soon, that's a game I think I'm gonna enjoy, I'm a sucker for good stories... And I feel orphaned there since breaking bad ended :/

Anyways, I'm still looking for ni no kuni and mgs revegeance, anyone willing to negotiate those games with me? :)

CoD:BO2 Apocalypse DLC
Resell:($4)
1:ccxxii22(host)
2:
================
Phantom:($2)
1:
2:

Looking for assassins creed 3 with dlc if possible, phantom or resell.

Alright, no one seems to be selling, so are there any timeshares of Dragon's Crown?

A lot of confidence considering you haven't played it yet. ;)

I am definitely looking forward to playing it eventually. I loved HR and IP both, so I am like you and feel like it will be a no brainer.
I'll spare everyone the "Press ▲ to Aiden" jokes and simply say that if you liked Heavy Rain you'll probably enjoy Beyond. Those who weren't fond of HR (like me) probably won't enjoy Beyond, lol. It really is that simple. Although Beyond is better than HR in a lot of ways, it still isn't my cup of my tea. And by tea, I mean movie.

That said, I understand (and appreciate) what Cage & company have done. The motion capture and voice acting are unrivaled. The music is fantastic. These people obviously know how to create compelling atmosphere. What they can't seem to figure out is how to couch these things in decent narrative. Don't get me wrong - as whole, Beyond plays around with an interesting concept. It's simply that its vignettes don't coalesce well. It's hard to say why without spoiling, but I'm left feeling very underwhelmed. Really, I thought, "oooookayyy" when it concluded. This is underpinned by some atrociously poor character development, no doubt exacerbated by the order in which things unfold.

At the end of the day, this is CAG, and value proposition should always be at the center of our opinions. Do I think it's worth $60? Nope. Is it worth your time? I'd say, maybe, if only because it's a mighty ambitious project. Ironically, that may be what it suffers from the most. Trying to do so many things (plot wise) and ultimately failing. The 5.0s its receiving may be too harsh, but the 9.0s are certainly too generous. I'd probably give it a 7. It'll be interesting to hear everyone else's thoughts.

How far is everyone on the single player of gta % wise? Nearly done it, just got a few collectables and under the bridge things to do.I really do hate flying in the game, most frustrating part.

Just a small Extra Life update. Team CAG is now in the top 175 teams out of almost 2300 total. We have raised $621.00 in less than a week. My hats off to everyone that has supported and continues to support this. I personally want to congratulate Marauder7 for the huge strides he has made. He is currently at $115.00 for the team and that number will continue to rise with his efforts. :applause:

Also lets not forget the person who brought this to everyone attention, Usuyami. The way that this thread has really rallied around his efforts never ceases to amaze me.

Lastly, I think we need to create a new thread in the PS3 and PS4 section so that the people playing on November 2nd can link up and play together for this great cause. If it isn't started by this afternoon then I will do it but I think the honor should go to Usuyami if he would like to.

Just completed Deadpool That game had me smiling from beginning to end never have i hesitated to take part in commands in a game just to hear what deadpool would say next. sure he insulted my mother called me a dick but hey actually taking part in a conversation with the voices in deadpools head before he assasinated a boss was ultimately satisfying.

On that note someoby here has been clamouring for a deadpool resell was it shadowlombax?

Anyway Im letting mine go for either a trade or $8 amazon credit

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 ($0.83)

1. Marauder7

.83? I'm down

Just a small Extra Life update. Team CAG is now in the top 175 teams out of almost 2300 total. We have raised $621.00 in less than a week. My hats off to everyone that has supported and continues to support this. I personally want to congratulate Marauder7 for the huge strides he has made. He is currently at $115.00 for the team and that number will continue to rise with his efforts. :applause:

Also lets not forget the person who brought this to everyone attention, Usuyami. The way that this thread has really rallied around his efforts never ceases to amaze me.

Lastly, I think we need to create a new thread in the PS3 and PS4 section so that the people playing on November 2nd can link up and play together for this great cause. If it isn't started by this afternoon then I will do it but I think the honor should go to Usuyami if he would like to.
LOTS of Xbox and PS+ sitting in my drawer. Only sad part I think my 1 years live expired but will check with Microsoft to confirm. So far no support from FB and got one coworker who will spread the word. Going to see if any of my Linkin contacts would pitch in and waiting to see if one of my other community allows request for donations. Don't mind join few games on Nov 2 but won't be doing the whole 25 hour marathon on one shot. My wife would hang me by my nuts first even though its for charity.

I'll play Dragon's Crown or GTA with you. I'm currently trying to get my third character to inferno.

we got a good few levels in last night. i hit level 27 i think. always down to play more DC, just add me on PSN and if you see me on and wanna play send me a message

Just completed Deadpool That game had me smiling from beginning to end never have i hesitated to take part in commands in a game just to hear what deadpool would say next. sure he insulted my mother called me a dick but hey actually taking part in a conversation with the voices in deadpools head before he assasinated a boss was ultimately satisfying.

On that note someoby here has been clamouring for a deadpool resell was it shadowlombax?

Anyway Im letting mine go for either a trade or $8 amazon credit

it was shadow. given his persistence with wanting to get it, you would be a cool dude to reserve it for him

How far is everyone on the single player of gta % wise? Nearly done it, just got a few collectables and under the bridge things to do.I really do hate flying in the game, most frustrating part.
completed the story + did all side missions + epsilon quest. have about 70 mil on each character, all that I have left is collectibles, activities for the 100%, flying under bridges, and the hangar missions, and then getting gold on each mission (which I probably won't even attempt). i have no motivation to do any of those things any time soon, game is getting tossed to the backburner for a while

@pravado I just picked up DC on my main yesterday, so I'll be playing it if you want to group up. I just need to finish magic first.

.83? I'm down

LOTS of Xbox and PS+ sitting in my drawer. Only sad part I think my 1 years live expired but will check with Microsoft to confirm. So far no support from FB and got one coworker who will spread the word. Going to see if any of my Linkin contacts would pitch in and waiting to see if one of my other community allows request for donations. Don't mind join few games on Nov 2 but won't be doing the whole 25 hour marathon on one shot. My wife would hang me by my nuts first even though its for charity.
add techguru928 to the .83 wolf among us game :)

completed the story + did all side missions + epsilon quest. have about 70 mil on each character, all that I have left is collectibles, activities for the 100%, flying under bridges, and the hangar missions, and then getting gold on each mission (which I probably won't even attempt). i have no motivation to do any of those things any time soon, game is getting tossed to the backburner for a while
I'm the opposite, was underwhelmed with the game at first and it's grew on me. Gold medals will be easy, got like 60 of them so far. Just the flight based crap gonna be annoying. Not started online yet but burned out by the single player. Might play splinter cell for a few days then start online.

you got 60 so far? that's pretty nuts. i've played every gta since 3 and did most of the post story stuff in all of them, so i don't consider myself a gta noob, but i was only able to get about 15 golds by the end of V (just on first run through)

the fact that if you die you automatically can't get gold is dumb (esp on the 10+ minute missions) and until they patch that in i'm not gonna bother

can't wait to play DC with more of you guys. some of the quests require me to go back to the first few levels so i don't mind playing with lower level ppl. but just so you guys know you don't unlock online play until after you beat the first 7 or 8 levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back