CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, i saw this opportunity to buy it and donate to Extra Life as well, so i got it.

I don't know much about the game besides it's a indie PC game in a new version with some extras. I only saw a trailer and found it interesting, specially the different possibiblitys you can conduct the game.

And thx for the 'supply saving' tip!

One possiblity is create a dummy UK paypal acc. Then you send money from your main US PP to you UK acc using a credit card.

But doing this way, PP will charge taxes. I use this to calculate: http://salecalc.com/paypal

So, you can fund your UK PSN trough your UK PP acc.

one tip i will give if you're going for platinum: on first playthrough don't use any mirrors, only use 1 piece of bait and no flares, and go for red ending

i got red ending but accidently used a flare w/o realizing it, and now i have to do a whole extra playthrough for that one since it's nearly impossible to get anything besides the red ending

it's only a few hours long but still... such a good game. really gets creepy towards the end, no other game like it. i love that you can restore your sanity by playing a game boy, or adopting a cat and talking to it once a day lol

Ok...so im new to the whole Ps3 resell and Phantoms...I know how Phantoms work but how do resells work. I did'nt see it in the FAQ..is it the same thing as phantoms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I get on any trouble if I made my friend a phantom on an account where I own one of the resell slots? The account is nearly 2 years old and I had posted a couple of times trying to find the other resell but to no avail.

One possiblity is create a dummy UK paypal acc. Then you send money from your main US PP to you UK acc using a credit card.
But doing this way, PP will charge taxes. I use this to calculate: http://salecalc.com/paypal
So, you can fund your UK PSN trough your UK PP acc.
That won't work because you have to use a verified PayPal to fund a PSN account and the only way I know you can get it verified is by adding a bank account.

Would I get on any trouble if I made my friend a phantom on an account where I own one of the resell slots? The account is nearly 2 years old and I had posted a couple of times trying to find the other resell but to no avail.
I personally do not recommend doing that. Just because someone hasn't seen or responded to your request doesn't mean their equal right to phantom should be taken away. Since the account is so old, I see your point of it likely not being a big deal. I doubt it would be. But regardless of how old the acct is, I think the protocol should be the same. You work with the other resell after the 6 month original phantom period has passed or you don't do it at all.

You could always deactivate the resell and let your friend borrow it.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

I personally do not recommend doing that. Just because someone hasn't seen or responded to your request doesn't mean their equal right to phantom should be taken away. Since the account is so old, I see your point of it likely not being a big deal. I doubt it would be. But regardless of how old the acct is, I think the protocol should be the same. You work with the other resell after the 6 month original phantom period has passed or you don't do it at all.

You could always deactivate the resell and let your friend borrow it.
I definitely agree with you but I'm not changing the password and at face value, a phantom would only be worth $5.

How have people handled situations like this in the past? I only acquired the account 2 months ago so in 21 months I imagine it has been passed around a lot.

Good God, I never thought I could have to many video games at one time. I play 5 minutes of a game and switch to another. Rinse Repeat. Arrrrrg I think I have the attention span of a na- *Switches to another video game*

Good God, I never thought I could have to many video games at one time. I play 5 minutes of a game and switch to another. Rinse Repeat. Arrrrrg I think I have the attention span of a na- *Switches to another video game*
lol I am so with you on this, man! At the same time I was working on Diablo, Blacklist, Tomb Raider, GTA5, and Kingdom Hearts. Still working on 2 of them though...

By the way, selling a $20 psn card for $18.

I definitely agree with you but I'm not changing the password and at face value, a phantom would only be worth $5.

How have people handled situations like this in the past? I only acquired the account 2 months ago so in 21 months I imagine it has been passed around a lot.
if you don't change the pass no harm done, as the other resell would just log back into the acct and reactivate no problem

I know you're not changing the password. I don't believe for a second you are trying to do anything shady like that. I know you're a good GSer.

But each resell has the chance to capitalize on a phantom. For example, lets say in a months time, they will want to phantom the account for $5 and seek out the other resell (you, in this case). Or they too have a friend that they want to share it with. They would not be able to phantom the account again for another 5 months because it had already been done. Which isn't fair since they own the account just as much as you.

In this case, I can tell you from personal experience that I have worked with the other resell to phantom the account. If I cannot reach the other resell, I do not do it.

1. sgand (host)Resells: $22.501. Ravenbear2.Phantoms: $7.501. fmills152. techguru928Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25
Resells: $201. sgand (host)2.Phantoms: $101. purplepanda2. Luxuria
I'm removing myself from the AC4 group. Thanks for the consideration though.

For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $46.50 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18.50 each

- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) - sellable, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

so i have a question lets say i have a friend with ps plus who i go onto account and dl their ps plus games and play on my account the games will still expire after the time on the right?

Guess I'm looking for the other resell of the Sly Collection. The email is [email protected]

Looks like the original group was chewy12, rams81, craig64 and jlazenby1. That was nearly 2 years ago.

Please PM me if you own it or have any leads. Nothing bad.

There is a good chance this is one of the only accounts for this game so that should narrow things down.

so i have a question lets say i have a friend with ps plus who i go onto account and dl their ps plus games and play on my account the games will still expire after the time on the right?
No, once the PS+ expires so do the games. Unless your "friend" renews his/her PS+ subscription for the games to remain active.

Battle Tiles EX ($14)

Resell

1. pancakes

2. Strange

Phantom ($2.33)

Wolf Among US EP. 1 

Phantom (0.83)

1. Newtype06

Are you in Cap'n K?

God of War Acension (2)

Resell

1. Cap'n K

Phantom

2.XtylerX

No, once the PS+ expires so do the games. Unless your "friend" renews his/her PS+ subscription for the games to remain active.
thats what i meant/thought thanks i mean there wasnt really any other option i was just making sure sony had their bases covered :)

Wow I need some help...

Accidentally preordered cod ghosts on my main account how do I cancel it?
that happened to my wife with FIFA 14. She accidentally pre ordered it on her main and she had to call sony and bitch for about 2 days but they eventually gave her the money back. Took about a week for it to come back.

that happened to my wife with FIFA 14. She accidentally pre ordered it on her main and she had to call sony and bitch for about 2 days but they eventually gave her the money back. Took about a week for it to come back.
Good to see that they actually did, that is the first time I think I have heard of them doing it. She must have bitched a lot.;)

diablo 3 phantoms or resells anyone?

if anyone had one you would have known by now. this is why i told you to make a listing (in proper format) for a group, which you still have not done.

asking for resells/phantoms just targets anyone who has it. making a group targets anyone who wants it. something tells me you will have more luck with the latter

if anyone had one you would have known by now. this is why i told you to make a listing (in proper format) for a group, which you still have not done.

asking for resells/phantoms just targets anyone who has it. making a group targets anyone who wants it. something tells me you will have more luck with the latter
i dont know how to make a group lol id rather just keep asking because its easier for me and someone ail show up and if not im good :)

i dont know how to make a group lol id rather just keep asking because its easier for me and someone ail show up and if not im good :)
have fun not playing diablo 3 then i guess

need a partner for the 4 or 5 dead space 3 co op missions, any takers? gotta have it done by this weekend

Timeshares available:

Puppeteer- $3/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2- $2/week

Time And Eternity- *negotiable*

Forum regulars only please! *And yes, I'm willing to be flexible on these rates!*

Also selling a $20 psn card for $18

Not sure where it was, but I'd just like whoever was in my CoD Ghosts group that I'm dropping out of it. Got such a big backlog, and almost all of my friends have switched to playing multplayer PC games (LoL, Gmod, etc.). Also, Pokemon is coming out right now so that's like five years of gameplay right there so yeah..sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back