CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what level of difficulty?
recruit (the easiest one). i'll also be following a guide for collectibles so you don't have to worry about those. iirc they don't take very long at all. i just checked theres only 3 missions, plus some easy co op trophies we can get in the process

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ill try to make a diablo 3 group 

resells: 20$ each

1. jalbasha

phantoms: 10 each

i dont know where i can put myself because id rather be a phantom but will buy resell so people put ur name on the list (please be a commonly known/trusted user)

if this doesnt work...suck it provado (diablo 3 request x1000000)

edit: i assume host takes a resell slot so what the hell...

Thanks!!

If anyone from the CAG crew on GTAV:O finds me, I have a $9000 bounty put onto my from an NPC and wouldn't mind if you kill me. I wouldn't also mind getting 2k form that. WINK WINK UBER NUDGE

Have the following resells for sale:

$15 - Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

$12 - Bioshock Infinite

$5 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Wheel of Fortune ($2 phantom)

$3 - Cubixx HD ($1 phantom)

If anyone from the CAG crew on GTAV:O finds me, I have a $9000 bounty put onto my from an NPC and wouldn't mind if you kill me. I wouldn't also mind getting 2k form that. WINK WINK UBER NUDGE
any way we can orchestrate the hit? as in i join your game and then just pop you right then and there?

any way we can orchestrate the hit? as in i join your game and then just pop you right then and there?
This makes me curious as to how GTAO works. Do I have to join someone's world? Or can I just join a free roam and be with people, with the possibility of running into friends? Like I join a free roam and bam there's Prav-nado.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance resell - $6
Bioshock 1 resell - $4
Saints Row 3 Phantom - $2
AC Revelations phantom - $2
Super Street Fighter IV AE phantom - $1
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass Phantom - $Offers
Far Cry 3 Phantom - $Offers

that dbag took my kill haahah then they kicked me ... anyway ill be on later gonna grab some dinner

This makes me curious as to how GTAO works. Do I have to join someone's world? Or can I just join a free roam and be with people, with the possibility of running into friends? Like I join a free roam and bam there's Prav-nado.
when i joined i was with shadowlombax without specifically requesting his game so idk im not sure if cloud(psnname) was already in game or joined me it was a mess they kicked me while cloud killed everyone ahahah

Good God, I never thought I could have to many video games at one time. I play 5 minutes of a game and switch to another. Rinse Repeat. Arrrrrg I think I have the attention span of a na- *Switches to another video game*
Same deal with me, not a single game in my collection (physical and digital) can hold my attention long enough until recently I started playing Lost Planet 3 and for some reason I really like that game compared to GTA V or anything else. I have about 40 games in my backlog.

Hey guys.. just went to Wally World tonight and they had some promo banner near the Dr Pepper drinks (in the soda pop aisle), saying there was special content that would be unlocked on day 1 of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.  Does anybody know exactly what this promo contains?   I've looked all over online and can't seem to find anything.  I didn't see anything on their 2 liters, or 24 packs either. 

jbaAqXDjhHBMDc.png

Picture was just to show any options I leave out. You can go solo and be by yourself in your own open world. You can free roam with randoms and join friends/crew members. I joined a couple free-roams and got matched up with some people I know, but usually it's with randoms if I didn't specify to join a friend/crew member. I do have a problem where when I enter Solo session I cannot jump straight into a public one and I have to go back to single player just to do so.

Edit: Is Malicious still free for PS+ users? If so, I would recommend playing it if you're into the Hack n Slash type of thing. Fast game, but still had me for a joy ride for the time being.

.... i love that you can restore your sanity by playing a game boy, or adopting a cat and talking to it once a day lol
lol Fantastic!

About Lone being short, at least the game has multiple endings, you can choose the way you'll play it, Well, has a good replay value unlike Limbo for ex, naming other indie game.

I loved it, the atmosphere of the game, the story/narrative, the art... but besides being too short, the only reason to replay it is the trophy where you have to finish with 5 or less deaths. And even that is doable in a few tries/hours.

And then, you have nothing more to do in the game, and feels: "it's over? =( i want mooore" lol

That won't work because you have to use a verified PayPal to fund a PSN account and the only way I know you can get it verified is by adding a bank account.
Yeah, but i think that you only need a full verified PayPal if you will use the credit card to pay/send money. If you will use the funds that you already have, like i mentioned, there's no need of a bank acc, jus a credit card attached to the PP acc.

I'm saying that bc here in my contry(Brazil) a lot of guys use this procedure to fund their US PSN trough PP, even not having a bank acc on US.

Well, i never tested this, but i really think it's possible.

Hey guys.. just went to Wally World tonight and they had some promo banner near the Dr Pepper drinks (in the soda pop aisle), saying there was special content that would be unlocked on day 1 of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.  Does anybody know exactly what this promo contains?   I've looked all over online and can't seem to find anything.  I didn't see anything on their 2 liters, or 24 packs either. 
let us know if you find anything

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/11/playstation-plus-future-free-games-evergreen-ps-vitaps3-titles-discussed-now-2-ps3-free-games-each-month-in-europe-more/

"...Good news is that with the impeding launch of PS4, the great news for PS Plus members is that existing membership automatically covers PS4 as well as PS3 and PS Vita, so watch this space!..."

Great! No need to pay apart for PS4 content on Plus.
I only hope that Sony doesn't increase the price of subscription. If this happens its better renew the Plus in advance.

"Also, two of these following games are “planned to come up at some point” to the Instant Game Collection in Europe:
Corpse Party
Persona titles (specific one wasn’t detailed)
Escape Plan
Guacamelee!
Sound Shapes
Super Stardust"

Well, for anyone who has EU Plus and willing to buy this games is better wait. The problem is "2 of these"; why not "all of these"?
For Sale/Trade:
PM please.
PM'ed

Yeah, but i think that you only need a full verified PayPal if you will use the credit card to pay/send money. If you will use the funds that you already have, like i mentioned, there's no need of a bank acc, jus a credit card attached to the PP acc.
I'm saying that bc here in my contry(Brazil) a lot of guys use this procedure to fund their US PSN trough PP, even not having a bank acc on US.
Well, i never tested this, but i really think it's possible.
I tried that with a EU account, sent the euros from my US PP to my fake and it still errored out.

so somehow my dark soul game completed trophies were removed maybe because i never ssynced them online after i finish game and now it doesnt show it complete, is that possible, if so its pretty garbage but whatever 

wow sony is trying to cover up the fact i completed the game, they will pay for this! lol seriously kinda sucks tho, i spent hours trying to perfect that monstrous title...

Anybody starting a GS or need a sellable/re-sell slot taker for WWE 2k14?

If so, I'd like to be in it.

one tip i will give if you're going for platinum: on first playthrough don't use any mirrors, only use 1 piece of bait and no flares, and go for red ending

i got red ending but accidently used a flare w/o realizing it, and now i have to do a whole extra playthrough for that one since it's nearly impossible to get anything besides the red ending

it's only a few hours long but still... such a good game. really gets creepy towards the end, no other game like it. i love that you can restore your sanity by playing a game boy, or adopting a cat and talking to it once a day lol
I have the fastest platinum for Lone Survivor at the moment. DIdn't even try for it. Someone should be beating me soon. We should have made getting the platinum in this game a contest! We still could. :)

How about the fastest platinum after a week can have my Wipeout HD code and I'll donate $10 in their name to Extra Life. Just a little incentive to make things interesting. No entry fee.

I tried that with a EU account, sent the euros from my US PP to my fake and it still errored out.
Understand. Your EU acc has a internacional credit card linked to it? If yes then probably this doesn't work on EU Paypal.

I'll try some day.

People outside of the EU can purchase an UK 1 Year PS+ Code. There is no need for Paypal.
Yeah, it's the best option.

I have the fastest platinum for Lone Survivor at the moment. DIdn't even try for it. Someone should be beating me soon. We should have made getting the platinum in this game a contest! We still could. :)
Wow! Amazing! Congrats for that.

About the contest, seven and a half hours? well, i pass... lol

If I purchase PS+ with wallet funds will is still ask me for a credit card?

US btw, also are the free games worth it atm?
No

Kingdoms Of Amalur, Ico, Shadow Of The Colossus, Saints Row 3rd, Oddworld Munch's Oddysee... (although some of these may no longer be being offered...)

WWE 2K14

r-$20

2.will.gtz

------

p-$10

1.snakey

2.snakey
How fast can that group fill up? Because I got put in a group at gtz a few minutes after I saw this post.

If this group can fill up quickly I'll remain in this group. Never done an actual GS here at CAG before, so I'd like to test how greener the pasture is here.

Snakeybro, you the host?

Selling:

Splinter Cell Blacklist - $19

Borderlands 2 - $6

FIFA 13 - $4

Hitman Absolution - $5

Ni No Kuni - $6

Bioshock Infinite w/ Bioshock 1 - $9

All of these are resells

Looking for Dragon's Crown timeshare!  :bouncy:

Staring at my avatar isn't as satisfying anymore. I need this game for important reasons, obviously.

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass

Cost: $20

Release Date October 15, 2013

Host: Kerouac

Resell: $10 Kerouac

Phantom $2.50

1. (pending)

2. (pending)

This share will be passed from one member to the next as the episodes drop. If you are a thread veteran and a regular thread participant, add yourself. Otherwise, contact me before proceeding. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back