CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The helicopter coop mission is one of the few missions I actually enjoy. Although, the first night I ever played that mission, I played 3 hours straight because my friend and I kept crashing. The sniper mission really is the worst one especially the very last kill. I mainly play xbox version but I'd be happy to help someone on ps3. Just notify me and give me time to download it.
Thanks pal but I have the platinum on bf3, I was just trying to help captain but if you want we can play mp for fun.

The helicopter coop mission is one of the few missions I actually enjoy. Although, the first night I ever played that mission, I played 3 hours straight because my friend and I kept crashing. The sniper mission really is the worst one especially the very last kill. I mainly play xbox version but I'd be happy to help someone on ps3. Just notify me and give me time to download it.
Thanks pal but I have the platinum on bf3, I was just trying to help captain but if you want we can play mp for fun.

I don't get it , What does "Phantom" means it is ilegal or something ?
And why do you guys ask for 4 people aren't shares limited to 2 ps3?

Sorry but i'm new.
Read the first post.

Guys! I am looking for a resell of GOW ascension, anybody making a new group or has an open spot?

Anyone interested in the new Saint Seiya game that's coming out?

Read the first post.

Guys! I am looking for a resell of GOW ascension, anybody making a new group or has an open spot?
I don't know if Cap'n K is still in for resell but xtylerx is in for a phantom so it looks like this

God of War Acension

resell

1. Cap'n K(?)

2. Locoxx

phantom

1. xTylerX

Anyone interested in the new Saint Seiya game that's coming out?
Saint Seiya? I remember this anime, it came out in my country in latin spanish, it was pretty cool, I did not know itwas on the PS3, I don't think I'll buy it if its not with the original voices from the 90s in spanish lol! btw what's the price for GOW: A?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame. There aren't any trophies for The Last of Us map pack coming out tomorrow. Probably gonna get it anyway since I have a  firefly journey left to complete.

Saint Seiya? I remember this anime, it came out in my country in latin spanish, it was pretty cool, I did not know itwas on the PS3, I don't think I'll buy it if its not with the original voices from the 90s in spanish lol! btw what's the price for GOW: A?
One came out a bit ago which was a dynasty warriors type game but this one is a fighting game. Bandai is testing the waters of America to see whether Saint Seiya can sell.

I think the game is going to be $40

In my opinion, the worst trophies of BF3 were the co-op missions. I could never figure out how to fly the damn helicopter, or get a good partner. I remember posting on PS3T for partners, and people would tell me they were good and then they'd be awful. I eventually just gave up.
If you need help with the helicopter and/or Bulleyes (sniper mission) trophies, let me know. I have a headset.

At least, in Battlefield 4, there is no "Get one of every ribbon" trophy. It was the most annoying and tedious trophy, pre-patch. There was no consistent way to get the suppression bonus. For the ribbon, you needed seven suppression bonuses in one game.

I had six of them by chance and luck a few times. Of course, the game ended in the next couple of seconds which made me very annoyed. :wall:

Post-patch, you get suppression bonuses for shooting in the general direction of someone. They also reduced it to four bonuses for the ribbon.

As for Battlefield 4, I might have to skip it. I feel like an idiot whenever I play the beta. I know how to play the game and be a good team mate. Unfortunately, the controls prevent me from being effective. On foot, it is a minor annoyance. For vehicles, I might as well have a giant target on whatever I am driving.

"Hey guys! Free kill!"

I can not drive, shoot, and even get out of the vehicle without looking like an idiot.

What would you think the backlash would be if Call of Duty changed their controls?

It it works, don't change it!

One came out a bit ago which was a dynasty warriors type game but this one is a fighting game. Bandai is testing the waters of America to see whether Saint Seiya can sell.

I think the game is going to be $40
I see, Saint Seiya in the USA market. The price is $40 bucks so the resell would be like 13 bucks?

For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $46.50 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18.50 each

- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) - sellable, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

For tonight only I am selling 1 phantom of Assassin's Creed 3 + Benedict Armor DLC, Batman Arkham City + Catwoman Bundle, Prototype 2 + RADNET DLC, Medal of Honor Frontline, King of Fighters '96, BUZZ Quiz Player, and Double Dragon Neon.

Cost is just $5.00 for the whole account

looking for cheap slot of max payne 3 doesnt work on computer at all anymore, port is trashed (keeps freezing on start up) and rockstar wont patch

Looking to fill 2 Sellable spots ($20) one for GTA V and the other for Nba2k14. Ive had the thread open for a while on gametradezone and no one has bit yet. I thought I would try my luck here.  If anyone is interested in any of these spots please shoot me a private message. Thanks!

ULTIMATE HUNTER'S PACKAGE

Cabela's African Adventure ($40.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 America ($10.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 Australia ($10.00, bought with $10.00 credit)

Resell ($16.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1. yohsh

2. GamerDad08

Cabela's African Adventure ($40.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 America ($10.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 Australia ($10.00, bought with $10.00 credit)

Resell ($16.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1.yohsh

Ill take a phantom

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Resell ($16.67)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Yohsh
2. gamerdad08
I'll take the last phantom.

I am actually not looking to join a group, just looking for a slot (resell/phantom) that anyone is selling on the cheap for a friend. As I already have the physical disc copy of the game. Kindly drop me, good sir from the group.
thumbsup.png
Sorry about that will...

Looking to fill 2 Sellable spots ($20) one for GTA V and the other for Nba2k14. Ive had the thread open for a while on gametradezone and no one has bit yet. I thought I would try my luck here. If anyone is interested in any of these spots please shoot me a private message. Thanks!
YHPM

That was happening to me, If I recall correctly, all you have to do is to update rockstar social club.
thanks but i got from friend for relatively cheap and i have mac and it to difficult to mess with no controller support id rather just help someone out by buying a slot from them and enjoying on ps3

Resell:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - $6
Bioshock 1 - $4

Phantoms:

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 (+ Crash Bandicoot 1&2, Infamous, Wipeout HD) - $3
AC Revelations - $2

Saints Row 3  - $2
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass - $Offers
Far Cry 3 - $Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.