CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you saying you missed the missable trophy in Wolf Among us, just rewind to the last chapter and make the opposite decision regarding "someones arm". I'm pretty sure every other fable is unmissable (maybe bluebeards entry doesn't show up if you don't check his file in the apartment early on but i can't confirm that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in Mo Bay.. starting visiting places along the island. First we went to B. Marley's place met his wife, then met the Maroons and learned a bit and went to visit some old plantation. Yesterday/today we were supposed to go to some nearby beach but, we've been stuck inside.

Seriously, people! WTF do you guys think SPOILER TAGS are for?
If youre referring to my post, I didn't spoil a single thing and phrased it that way on purpose. Knowing a decision revolves around someones arm is not a spoiler. That's like saying walking dead episode 3 has a decision at the end that revolves around a car, or that episode 2 has a decision revolving around a pitchfork. You won't have any idea what i'm talking about until you see it

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00

Phantoms Available. 

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 on the same account ($5.00)

Borderlands 1 ($1.50)

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80 

Injustice : Gods Among Us $12.00 (2 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

1. slayerxx1

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (3 Available)

Also looking for Mafia 2 DLC (EU) happy with resell or phantom. There was a group aswell, not sure what happend to it tho.
I pmed the other two ppl that were in the group a while ago and they said they didn't want it anymore. Good luck finding a share, I tried for months and couldn't find any

really want to buy RAIN resell or phantom dont care. offering paypal, pm me!

EDIT!: I also have some Destiny beta codes for sale for $2. Redeem now on bungie's website and they'll send you a code for whatever system you choose when the beta starts (ps3/ps4/xb360/xb1)

really want to buy RAIN resell or phantom dont care. offering paypal, pm me!

EDIT!: I also have some Destiny beta codes for sale for $2. Redeem now on bungie's website and they'll send you a code for whatever system you choose when the beta starts (ps3/ps4/xb360/xb1)
Ehhh I don't think people are going to buy beta codes lol

Would there be any interest in a group for LEGO Marvel and Batman Arkham Origins?  I can host the group.  The two resells can figure out how to spend the extra $20.  Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass possibly?

LEGO Marvel Superheros (10/22) + Batman Arkham Origins (10/25)

Resell -- $36.66

1. noone13

Phantom -- $18.33

Lego Marvel(2)

r

2.dragonjud

-------

p

1.snakey

2.scythex3

1 resale spot for AC4 left!

WWE2K14

r-$20

-------

p-$10

1.snakey

2.snakey

What gave you a bad feeling??

Also what are you talking about?? Don't assume I took the beta code cause I didn't I'm not interested in destiny..
The post about someones acct getting reset gave me a bad feeling bc it means they might be starting to crack down

And chill homie, I never said you took the beta code. I tried to redeem it and it said it was claimed already, and didnt see anyone post a thanks

How does one go about getting a Destiny beta code? I'm still heart broken from missing out on Dark Souls 2 Beta.
on the 22nd they are releasing more codes for 26th round look for that

the beta was pretty sweet but you can finish it in the 2 hours they give you, i mean defeating the boss and exploring a decent amount, it was fairly difficult but they started you at a level (xp wise not stage) where everything was manageable. the ever decreasing health sucks though but thats from software for you

besides that destiny beta is for preorder only and pravado who the hell said that code was yours what if i redeemed it huh, if it was meant for you he would have pmed it and if someone doesnt say thank you thats on them and no one else should judge (like there arent lurkers in the world), it was a kind gesture so everyone should be thankful even if they didnt redeem it

Resells just need to be active, not necessarily using up a user space though....
Yeah, I have like 8 resells that are not in my PS3 at the moment and are just not being used....
I didn't knew about that =( Anyone here can explain how this works?

You activate the acc, then delete the user and the same continues activated? This way you can play the game even w/o the original user on the PS3? Or you need to recreate a user with the info of the resell to play it again?

Sorry for the noob-ish questions, but i'll really appreciate if one clarify this for me bc i just have a couple of slots left in my PS3. And know how to manage this would help me a lot, and will allow me to be more active on the thread(buying, participating on groups, etc.)

Well, sorry again if this isn't the place to discuss this. If better just send me a PM.

A HUGE thanks in advance to anybody who help me on this.

on the 22nd they are releasing more codes for 26th round look for that

the beta was pretty sweet but you can finish it in the 2 hours they give you, i mean defeating the boss and exploring a decent amount, it was fairly difficult but they started you at a level (xp wise not stage) where everything was manageable. the ever decreasing health sucks though but thats from software for you

besides that destiny beta is for preorder only and pravado who the hell said that code was yours what if i redeemed it huh, if it was meant for you he would have pmed it and if someone doesnt say thank you thats on them and no one else should judge (like there arent lurkers in the world), it was a kind gesture so everyone should be thankful even if they didnt redeem it
im sorry

tumblr_lqeszvkwFf1qll5u9.gif

for real tho

tumblr_mhi821bCeJ1r317bvo1_500.gif

yeah i know let it all out! thats sort of how i looked when sandra bullock died at the end of gravity, except with a beard of course, about the same length as james harden's....
thanks for spoiling the movie for me. -_- Even though I'll probably wont watch it till its on hbo next year

So does she grow a beard or not?

For Sale

• Ass. Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, timeshare

• Ass. Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes+DLC, Max Payne 3 DLC - phantom, timeshare

• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• God of War Ascension Online Pass - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Max Payne 3 - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - timeshare

• Machinarium (PS3) - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio (PS3) - sellable, flexible, timeshare

• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Saints Row 3 Complete (German) - sellable, phantom

• Smurfs 2 - sellable, timeshare

• Star Wars FU DLC - sellable, timeshare

• Remember Me - timeshare

• Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption) - sellable, timeshare

• Tomb Raider (2013) - sellable, timeshare

• Walking Dead Episode 1 + 400 Days DLC - sellable, timeshare

Terms

1. Resell - play it whenever, then sell it when you are done

2. Phantom - you must download right now, you can use whenever, but can't sell it or re-download

3. Flexible - you can sell it once during the initial few months, after that time it turns into a phantom (if you do sell it, that buyer gets a plain phantom and can't resell)

4. Timeshare - rent the game, cost is per week

Send me a PM if interested, thanks.

So does she grow a beard or not?

For Sale

• Ass. Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, timeshare

• Ass. Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes+DLC, Max Payne 3 DLC - phantom, timeshare

• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• God of War Ascension Online Pass - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Max Payne 3 - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - timeshare

• Machinarium (PS3) - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio (PS3) - sellable, flexible, timeshare

• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare

• Saints Row 3 Complete (German) - sellable, phantom

• Smurfs 2 - sellable, timeshare

• Star Wars FU DLC - sellable, timeshare

• Remember Me - timeshare

• Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption) - sellable, timeshare

• Tomb Raider (2013) - sellable, timeshare

• Walking Dead Episode 1 + 400 Days DLC - sellable, timeshare

Terms

1. Resell - play it whenever, then sell it when you are done

2. Phantom - you must download right now, you can use whenever, but can't sell it or re-download

3. Flexible - you can sell it once during the initial few months, after that time it turns into a phantom (if you do sell it, that buyer gets a plain phantom and can't resell)

4. Timeshare - rent the game, cost is per week

Send me a PM if interested, thanks.
hahaha free promotion for you but no i was talking about my beard, i have genes for facial hair even at my young age of 18 lol and that wasnt the real end as i said before i hope people realize i was joking about that. the movie was tear inducing though especially, if you have young siblings or children and she may have grown a beard from the insane amount of stress she went under throughout the movie(fictitiously) haha but i dont think so

I didn't knew about that =( Anyone here can explain how this works?

You activate the acc, then delete the user and the same continues activated? This way you can play the game even w/o the original user on the PS3? Or you need to recreate a user with the info of the resell to play it again?

Sorry for the noob-ish questions, but i'll really appreciate if one clarify this for me bc i just have a couple of slots left in my PS3. And know how to manage this would help me a lot, and will allow me to be more active on the thread(buying, participating on groups, etc.)

Well, sorry again if this isn't the place to discuss this. If better just send me a PM.

A HUGE thanks in advance to anybody who help me on this.
Since no one answered this I will. You can get on and activate an account to your PS3. I suggest going to the PS Store, starting a download so it activates, then you can cancel the download is you are low on HD space. This at least makes your PS3 active on the account, keeps the activation from being sniped. You can then delete the user however anything associated with that account will not work after the user is gone. To reactivate that content just recreate the user and activate like you did before.

Need one resell for each group. Games are almost here.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Available PS4 slots for COD : Ghosts Hardened edition and Assassins Creed 4. PM to work out pricing and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back