CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from this thread looking for Best Buy Elite status. I am allowed to give it away to three people. Just send me a PM if you would like to be added.

As Elite members, they will enjoy:

10% Point Bonus on top of the 1 point for every $1 they already get¹

Free Shipping on BestBuy.com®²

Early Online Access to Black Friday deals

Elite Access to special shopping events

Extended 30-Day Returns and exchanges³

And so much more

Spot # 1 is kanamit

Spot # 2 is Clonesniper666

Spot # 3 is Marauder7

That is it folks, thanks for asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from this thread looking for Best Buy Elite status. I am allowed to give it away to three people. Just send me a PM if you would like to be added.

As Elite members, they will enjoy:

10% Point Bonus on top of the 1 point for every $1 they already get¹

Free Shipping on BestBuy.com®²

Early Online Access to Black Friday deals

Elite Access to special shopping events

Extended 30-Day Returns and exchanges³

And so much more

Spot # 1 is kanamit

Spot # 2 is Clonesniper666

Spot # 3 is Marauder7

That is it folks, thanks for asking.
Can all Elite members do this?

Wait a minute... (This Post is about sharing on the PS4.. ) Couldn't you just set one system as the home system, buy the game/dlc, download it (obviously), sign out, send the account info to the other person who would then sign in, download the game on to their PS4 and play the game/use the dlc under their user? (You can have multiple users signed into PSN at once) This just occurred to me on my trip to the airport.. Lol

Edit: Person #1 could be a phantom and #2 be the resell.
Bump! What do you guys think?

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2)
$20
1. Apollyon
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
1. snakeybro
2. ccxxii22

@Clone: moving myself from ac4 group 3 to group 2.

Lego Marvel
$16.66
1. Apollyon
----------------
$8.33

$20
1. Apollyon
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
1. snakeybro
2. ccxxii22

Lego Marvel
$16.66
1. Apollyon
----------------
$8.33

I think there was a Lego group that is still missing 1 person. Check with Snakey

$20
1. Apollyon
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
1. snakeybro
2. ccxxii22

Lego Marvel
$16.66
1. Apollyon
----------------
$8.33
Hey Apollo, i'll put u in my Lego Marvel group as a resale. alright so both AC4 and Lego Marvel are complete now!

Odd request but anyone have Order Up! or DIner Dash?

I seriously doubt you read my post. Something is telling me you merely skimmed it. Lol
no I read it right, I seriously doubt 2 people can be online at the same time. I was talking about how sharing will work on PS4.

Anyways anybody have a diablo 3 resell?

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Release Date: 10/22

Price: $10

Resells - 3.33

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantoms - 1.67

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtjOV4hFWk

You get the World Cup though :D
Yeah, will be awesome, people from all places, the BR team lives a great moment... but, man the things here are so overpriced comparing to other countries, from a BigMac to a car, anywhere is cheaper than here. Well, this isn't something new, Brazil is recognized as one of the countries with the highest tax charges in the world, unfortunately =(

Bump! What do you guys think?
Yes, you can have multiple users signed into PSN at once, but only the home system(buyer) can play using a alternative user.

The second PS4 will have to be signed to this acc to play the game so, for the 2nd PS4 will only get the trophies from the game on this acc.

I think that deactivating from site(to phantom the game) wouldn't change anything bc the game license is attached to the buyer system, so the 2nd will still need to be signed in the acc to play the game.

One solution would be 2 guys who trust each other, only use 1 acc to buy/share all games if both have interest on getting trophies.

Well, i'm relying in what people have posted about this till now.

*Edit - PS: Come on Sox, hooold on!!!!

Wait a minute... (This Post is about sharing on the PS4.. ) Couldn't you just set one system as the home system, buy the game/dlc, download it (obviously), sign out, send the account info to the other person who would then sign in, download the game on to their PS4 and play the game/use the dlc under their user? (You can have multiple users signed into PSN at once) This just occurred to me on my trip to the airport.. Lol

Sorry about the confusion.. Please let me retype this. 

Person #1 (Resell/Phantom)  would set their system as the home system, buy the game/dlc, download it, sign out, then the account main account holder Person #2(Resell/Phantom) would then sign in, change the account info, download the game on to their PS4 and play the game/use the dlc under their user while being signed in on the shared account. (Having multiple users signed into PSN on one PS4 at once). (Also, I remember them saying  you could share the content on the account along as it was signed in on your friend/family’s PS4.)

Yeah, will be awesome, people from all places, the BR team lives a great moment... but, man the things here are so overpriced comparing to other countries, from a BigMac to a car, anywhere is cheaper than here. Well, this isn't something new, Brazil is recognized as one of the countries with the highest tax charges in the world, unfortunately =(

Yes, you can have multiple users signed into PSN at once, but only the home system(buyer) can play using a alternative user.

The second PS4 will have to be signed to this acc to play the game so, for the 2nd PS4 will only get the trophies from the game on this acc.

I think that deactivating from site(to phantom the game) wouldn't change anything bc the game license is attached to the buyer system, so the 2nd will still need to be signed in the acc to play the game.

One solution would be 2 guys who trust each other, only use 1 acc to buy/share all games if both have interest on getting trophies.

Well, i'm relying in what people have posted about this till now.
Thank you, I now have a better grasp of PS4 sharing now.

So, has anyone ever had sony reset their PSN password due suspicious activity on their network? They just reset my main account. WTH?

To anybody that watches anime & likes action/comedy check out kill la kill, it debuted recently and the first 3 eps are up (don't know how many EPs are planned), the story seems decent so far & the animation is top notch :) and for those who know about/watched Gurren Lagann, kill la kill is written by the same guy who wrote GL, (Kazuki Nakashima)

So, has anyone ever had sony reset their PSN password due suspicious activity on their network? They just reset my main account. WTH?
Perhaps you are just a suspicious person. Or perhaps they found that your IP address was being used in Jamaica and thought someone hacked your system. To clarify this as well as to get things fixed.. You may wish to call Sony's customer service..

Wait one second.. why the hell would I help you.. you don't want anybodies help..

To anybody that watches anime & likes action/comedy check out kill la kill, it debuted recently and the first 3 eps are up (don't know how many EPs are planned), the story seems decent so far & the animation is top notch :) and for those who know about/watched Gurren Lagann, kill la kill is written by the same guy who wrote GL, (Kazuki Nakashima)
I agree it's pretty good so far, definitely worth a watch. I'll recommend Galilei Donna/ Log Horizon since I'm currently really interested in them.

READ BATTLE ROYALE, NOW!

Yeah just finished all 3 episodes of Kill la Kill and damn it was better than I expected. Had this GurrenLaggan/Panty and Stocking humor and plent action packed scenes. If your going to read Battle Royal you should also watch the movie. But not the second one *cough*

Anyways, got some resels I would still like to let go.

StreetFighterIVAE - $6

Hitman Absolution - $3

Persona 4 Arena -$5

If anyone wants a physical of Tales of Xillia 2 (asia version) please hmu...

Yeah just finished all 3 episodes of Kill la Kill and damn it was better than I expected. Had this GurrenLaggan/Panty and Stocking humor and plent action packed scenes. If your going to read Battle Royal you should also watch the movie. But not the second one *cough*

Anyways, got some resels I would still like to let go.

StreetFighterIVAE - $6

Hitman Absolution - $3

Persona 4 Arena -$5

If anyone wants a physical of Tales of Xillia 2 (asia version) please hmu...
pm'd u for P4A

Going to finish demon souls by tomorrow, cut the playtime in half of my original dark souls time because i played that first, it made the game feel much easier but in a good way.... now on to the other billion games i have to play.... should keep me busy till ps4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back