CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom of Amalur Full Game + All trophy DLC and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Full Game (all on 1 account)

Two phantoms available ($5.00 each)

dont forget anyone interested in the dark souls 2 beta on the 22nd of october they'll be releasing a code on Facebook, hurry to redeem first 30k only. Download and you will have access on the 26nd.

I'm sorry. I cannot do that unless I get paid for. I BOUGHT this from mega.

I'm already looking for a buyer to sell this.
Huh? So wait, am confused here, are you saying you activated both resell slots? I was just asking you to communicate with Megashadow, and if you had indeed activated the other resell slot that you would let him and me know then deactivate it. I am not looking for your slot, unless you activated both. And I BOUGHT from Mega as well.

Who can vouch for pgunz3? I've never seen or heard of/seen him/her before.
I sold him a NBA 2k14 resell slot about a week ago, and he just messaged me now that the slot "didn't work".

Actually here's what he said: "I just tried this today and it does not work. Please give me the right info or refund my money before I contact paypal"

I just checked it on SEN, and there is a slot free, that's the slot I sold him. There is only 1 PS3 it's currently activated on.

For one thing, I did not appreciate him threatening me, and second he doesn't seem to know how gameshares work, he doesn't have any feedback in regards to gamesharing.

Huh? So wait, am confused here, are you saying you activated both resell slots? I was just asking you to communicate with Megashadow, and if you had indeed activated the other resell slot that you would let him and me know then deactivate it. I am not looking for your slot, unless you activated both. And I BOUGHT from Mega as well.

I didn't said I activated both slots. I said I bought a resell of RE6 from mega last month. that's it. I told you that because I wanted to help you.

you and I have no business here. discuss this with the host please... also I'm not interested in taking any part of this matter here on. so please don't PM me about this. I will neglect your messages.

as per your PM

Wait, what? So you activated both resell spots? I bought one from Megashadow, why do you have the other one?

mega sold 2 resell slots, 1 for you. 1 for me. hope that's answers your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't said I activated both slots. I said I bought a resell of RE6 from mega last month. that's it. I told you that because I wanted to help you.

you and I have no business here. discuss this with the host please... also I'm not interested in taking any part of this matter here on. so please don't PM me about this. I will neglect your messages.

as per your PM

Wait, what? So you activated both resell spots? I bought one from Megashadow, why do you have the other one?

mega sold 2 resell slots, 1 for you. 1 for me. hope that's answers your question.
Wow, you really didn't read my posts fully. Good on you there bud. And you wanted to help me by stating you have the other slot, how is that supposed to help me? Your posts only caused confusion when I last read your most recent post aside from this. Simple, you could have said I only activated 1 resell slot, and that was yours. No need to make things complex. And I took to PM because I didn't want to cloud this thread with my inquires. Nice knowing you bud, great attitude you have.

I'm not new to this at all

http://gametz.com/user/pgunz3.html

The 2k14 still doesn't work either
NBA2k14_zpseeae64f7.png

Check that you entered the email and password correctly...

1 Resell of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - $13.33

Game releases Tuesday

Come on RPG, this is a easy platinum for you. :D
I'm surprised RPG didn't jump on a game like this :p

Oh and anyone have a timeshare of Hastune Miku? I got a rental from Marauder7 but need one more for about a week.

Damn you yanks with your black friday...just kidding. Wish we had something like that, looks like could pick up a lot of stuff for the home and save a lot.

Maybe Sony is messing with us to see how many people complain, thus giving them a better idea of how much grief they will get when ps4 gamesharing becomes nonexistent? :twoguns:  :joystick:

Trophy Hunter - good games (Me)

Trophy Whore - kids games
You are correct about you not playing a ton of kids games but spongebob is great. However, I did include a list of "Kids Games" that you have played. :D

Brave : The Video Game

Disney Universe

Lego Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes (Both PS3 and Vita)

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Lego Star Wars 3

On a separate note, I saw you only have 84% on Dante's Inferno. I have an account with the game and all trophy DLC. Send me a PM if you want to 100% that.

I have 2 available phantom slots for Battlefield 4. $10.00 each

Battlefield 4 Phantom ($10.00)

1. lonestarranger

sellin a 20 psn card for $18 pp.    turked!

2 phantoms spots open for Brigmore Witches dlc!

i will have a resell of dead space 3 tomorrow morning pm me so we can discuss im selling once ashufflinzombie confirms he has access to his slot (other slot holder) i believe we have resolved the issue thanks!

If you cant get it to work then its not my problem i own a slot and will sell it whether if i wish to, because your problem isnt caused by me im only trying to help and if you have further concern than take that up with your seller
I bought my slot back in August, way before you were even a part of the GSing community. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you pretty much told me to shove it and scram, citing that it is not your problem.

If I were you guys, I wouldn't deal with Albasha. The account was also deactivated from the website. Looks like it was sniped. I can't say for sure who did it, whether it be albasha or ipac but albashas attitude isn't helping his case.

I bought my slot back in August, way before you were even a part of the GSing community. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you pretty much told me to shove it and scram, citing that it is not your problem.

If I were you guys, I wouldn't deal with Albasha. The account was also deactivated from the website. Looks like it was sniped. I can't say for sure who did it, whether it be albasha or ipac but albashas attitude isn't helping his case.

Dang, I gotta say..(in a way) You're right.

You have a solid point, but don't put the blame on anybody, yet.

We might as well make a whole new thread for these post fights here. I've yet to see a day where someone doesn't call someone else out, lol  :baby:

Anyways, getting yet another fightstick tomorrow so really in need of backup money for future gameshares. Please take what you would like!

Phantom of my main - $13

Just Dance 2014
Splinter cell High Power Pack Add On
3 Xillia DLC Costumes
SFxT Sagat/Hugo Swap Costume
Gotham City Imposters
Read Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare Pack
Anarchy: Rush Hour
BattleField 1943
Burnout Paradise Add Ons
Pain
Watchman: The End Is Nigh
and more, but mainly included the bigger titles.

Resells:

SFIVAE $5

Jak and Daxter HD Colleciton - $4

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F - $11 SOLD  :joystick:

Resells are also available for timesharing. Also, looking for a cheap resell/timeshare for Catherine.

If you cant get it to work then its not my problem i own a slot and will sell it whether if i wish to, because your problem isnt caused by me im only trying to help and if you have further concern than take that up with your seller
you arent doing yourself any favors right there with that attitude towards zombie. especially when we are in the middle of sniffing out who messed with the account that you coincidentally want to sell the day after we have a problem with it, which you are the other resell of, and are a brand new member to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back