CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, its happening!! Im gonna head to some stores this week and try to pre-order a PS4. Don't worry I'm not getting rid of my PS3 anytime soon. I hope I can get a ps4 this late :/ pray for me!! :pray:
Might be able to pick one up in January once all the scalpers return the unsold PS4 back to the store

Might be able to pick one up in January once all the scalpers return the unsold PS4 back to the store
I don't think theres gonna be a shortage this time like when Xbox 360 came out. Both companies said there will be plenty of consoles and no shortage, so we'll see. I know people cancelled their ps4 pre-orders when WatchDogs got delayed ;)

Grand Theft Auto V for sale - $20. Biggest game of the year so I doubt this will last long. Please PM me if interested, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think theres gonna be a shortage this time like when Xbox 360 came out. Both companies said there will be plenty of consoles and no shortage, so we'll see. I know people cancelled their ps4 pre-orders when WatchDogs got delayed ;)
Yeah the delay of WatchDogs caused a lot of cancelations. Got a PS4 for a friend because my coworker was about to cancel his preorder on Amazon.

@Snakey is Alien Rage still on or did you leave?

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Releases this Tuesday $40

resell ($13.33)

1. Pancakes

Phantom

1. Ama

2. Clyde

2 phantoms of Battle of Tiles EX $2.33

2 phantoms of Kingdoms of Almaur $3

Looking for another timeshare of Hastune Miku F

Until I really want a PS4 exclusive, I don't think I'll be getting one anytime.  Depends on how good the next gen Gundam/jrpg games are.

Yeah the delay of WatchDogs caused a lot of cancelations. Got a PS4 for a friend because my coworker was about to cancel his preorder on Amazon.
This thought process doesn't make sense to me. Watch Dogs was going to be a PS3/PS4 title so to cancel your pre-order because a multi-platform game isn't releasing is odd. Also considering that they are selling at $600+ on eBay still makes me think that you co-worker should have at least cleared an extra $150.00 after paying paypal and eBay fees.

Or you could have done this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS4Launch-Bundle-Edition-2x-Controller-PSN-1-year-w-6Games-/181242078537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a32dea549

System - $400

Extra Controller - $60

PS EYE - $60

Killzone - $60

COD : Ghosts - $60

Battlefield 4 - $60

Madden 25 - $60

FIFA 14 - $60

1 year of PS+ - $50

Total out of pocket is = $870

Total profit after Paypal and eBay fees = roughly $800+ :shock:

Amazingly enough. Nothing other than the PS4 is hard to get.

I'm looking for an phantom/resell with GTA5 CE/SE DLC.

Nico Father, Exclusive Clothes, Special Cars, etc

I already have a phantom of GTA5 and was hoping someone has an account with the DLC

resell ($13.33)
1. Pancakes
2.Cak
Phantom
1. Ama
2. Clyde

Until I really want a PS4 exclusive, I don't think I'll be getting one anytime. Depends on how good the next gen Gundam/jrpg games are.
If he's not on put me on for that LAST RESELL.

resell ($13.33)

1. Pancakes

Phantom

1. Ama

2. Clyde

Until I really want a PS4 exclusive, I don't think I'll be getting one anytime. Depends on how good the next gen Gundam/jrpg games are.
I hope "The Drop" was wrong about Naruto just releasing for retail :( . Lots of conflicting reports about it just being a digital DLC for consoles instead of a full digital release like on Steam.

Watchdogs didn't cause me to cancel, but all of the great gaming I still got to do this gen did. Too much to play still, and then there is a long list of games I want to replay as well. I will probably pick up a PS4 in 2-3 years after a price drop, possible redesign and a catalog of games I really want to play are available (new Uncharted, MGS, Fallout).

Watchdogs didn't cause me to cancel, but all of the great gaming I still got to do this gen did. Too much to play still, and then there is a long list of games I want to replay as well. I will probably pick up a PS4 in 2-3 years after a price drop, possible redesign and a catalog of games I really want to play are available (new Uncharted, MGS, Fallout).
Fallout 4 would probably force me to buy a ps4, even though Bethesda shits on Sony gamers.

Fallout 4 would probably force me to buy a ps4, even though Bethesda shits on Sony gamers.
May be different this time around if Sony makes it console operate more like a Windows PC instead of a Linux PC. That is what hurt it this time around. Remember that Bethesda always makes the Fallout/Elder Scrolls games to cater to the PC gamers since that is what sells the best for that type of game for them.

having to asian roommates both from china is a very very strange experience lol one just put bleu cheese and mashed potatoes together ....

no-answer.gif

Saints Row 4 is pretty underrated imo.
The ability to jump and glide across the entire map makes it an entirely different game from Saint's Row The Third, more similar to Crackdown. The main missions are great parodies of other games. Your "home base" is the inside of a ship that parallel's the Normandy in Mass Effect, and you have different crew members on different parts of the ship. There's a stealth mission that has you shoot out lights like in Splinter Cell, go through vents like Batman, and sneak around in cardboard boxes like MGS. There's also a retro beat em up level that is basically a copy of TMNT4 and Streets of Rage.

Also there are a boatload of good looking skins people made available for download for other game/comic characters.

https://vine.co/v/hd6YvWjZz5a

https://vine.co/v/hwQDid0XVzg

(its hard to vine while you're playing)

resell ($13.33)

1. Pancakes

2. cak

Phantom

1. Ama

2. Clyde

If anyone quit please let me know

The ability to jump and glide across the entire map makes it an entirely different game from Saint's Row The Third, more similar to Crackdown. The main missions are great parodies of other games. Your "home base" is the inside of a ship that parallel's the Normandy in Mass Effect, and you have different crew members on different parts of the ship. There's a stealth mission that has you shoot out lights like in Splinter Cell, go through vents like Batman, and sneak around in cardboard boxes like MGS. There's also a retro beat em up level that is basically a copy of TMNT4 and Streets of Rage.

Also there are a boatload of good looking skins people made available for download for other game/comic characters.

Its super fun and one of my favorite games but there's nothing to do after I beat the game. I collected all the gems and got gold in all the events already D:

Its super fun and one of my favorite games but there's nothing to do after I beat the game. I collected all the gems and got gold in all the events already D:
challenges / platinum trophy

..... but all of the great gaming I still got to do this gen did. Too much to play still, and then there is a long list of games I want to replay as well. I will probably pick up a PS4 in 2-3 years after a price drop, possible redesign and a catalog of games I really want to play are available (new Uncharted, MGS, Fallout).
Same! Even if the launch price here weren't absurd i think i would wait for a year or 2 to get it. Lots of great games to play, i don't know if one day i'll be able to accomplish that lol
And both, new MGS(my fav game series) and Destiny(E3 game that i got more excited) will come to PS3. My only fear is Last Guardian; the chances to only happen on PS4 is huge.

having to asian roommates both from china is a very very strange experience lol one just put bleu cheese and mashed potatoes together ....
On college, I had a chinese classmate. One day i asked him what he liked to eat. His answer:
Wildmeerschweinchen-06.jpg

lol It's called preá, a kind of brazilian guinea pig

resell ($13.33)

1. Pancakes

2. kakuzuaff

Phantom

1. Ama

2. Clyde

I want a resell slot
I didn't know that a naruto storm game would be on store, is so good news, i was going to buy the disc
Hey man.. You can't just cut in line and take my spot like that.. I sort of took the last resell (I hope) on the previous page.. Lol

It's ok bash, I'll always love you especially since we went on that GTAV:O killing spree
hahaha thanks! That was great, we will go rampaging again soon :) and Cak i forgive you lol

cloud, that was all you btw haha i had a pistol and you were gunslinging everyone while i drove around hahaha then i get kicked somehow... was pretty awesome tho

Looking for the other owner of gow origins: [email protected] i bougth it to TurkFebruary but he didnt remember the other owner please someone help me! The pasword turk gave its not working some moths ago.

Apparently the person goes by many PSN names = mactommy74//xdeath//alihassen/jholonox
sergiopre13/STEVECONWAY/mactommy74/jasoncoleman/binka142/xZakiXx/AliHassan_23 some of his psn aliases or stolen accounts
jholonox is a member here, pretty sure they're different guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back