CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor that due to the PS4 propensity to overheat there will no longer be a sound when you earn a trophy. :whee:
Seriously? The way it popups doesn't make too much difference to me, though i prefer PS3's. But the sound i would miss that a lot!
Sony have to keep it, and better, make a patch allowing to customize it. I would love to hear this every time i platinum a game:
[mp3]http://www.tinkafoo.com/temp/Metal-Gear-Solid-Metal-Gear-alert-ringtone.mp3[/mp3] :D

Battlefield 4™ PSN PRE-ORDER purchase details

NOTICE: Purchase Battlefield 4™ on PS3™ to qualify for a special offer on the PS4™ version for only $9.99. Offer available to eligible customers from the "PS3™ to PS4™" section of PlayStation®Store on both PS3™ and PS4™ system. Offer Ends 03/28/14.

Exclusive Theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen will be made available in your download list after checking-out. Please come back to
the PlayStation®Store on PS3™ any time after 12:01am (PST) on October 29th, 2013 to download your game. Download link for the bonus China Rising Expansion will be delivered via XMB™ message upon release.
Hit CONFIRM now to add this pre-order to your cart.
thank you :)

pre-order page on psn
only page i can find on psn has no info about it, already pre ordered it so all i can see is the pre order theme and the description mentions licensing but not download times

regardless its 12:06 and still can't download so i guess its gotta wait til tmrw. strangely enough though, i downloaded the theme and now the download link is gone off the game page..

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield 4™ PSN PRE-ORDER purchase details

NOTICE: Purchase Battlefield 4™ on PS3™ to qualify for a special offer on the PS4™ version for only $9.99. Offer available to eligible customers from the "PS3™ to PS4™" section of PlayStation®Store on both PS3™ and PS4™ system. Offer Ends 03/28/14.

Exclusive Theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen will be made available in your download list after checking-out. Please come back to
the PlayStation®Store on PS3™ any time after 12:01am (PST) on October 29th, 2013 to download your game. Download link for the bonus China Rising Expansion will be delivered via XMB™ message upon release.
Hit CONFIRM now to add this pre-order to your cart.
I don't remember seeing the PST disclaimer when I preordered. Does it really make sense that they'd update the store twice in 3 hours? *then again it IS Sony...*

I am probably gonna have to upgrade my HDD again to join in all the digital goodness. 500 gigs really isn't enough. Would of jumped on AC4, but 3 left such a bad taste in my mouth. 

Its like overeating terrible thanksgiving dinner. I mean yeah your full, you should be grateful. Yet you are going to be regretting it for the next morning when your glued to the toilet crying, trying to figure out which hole this stuff is gonna come out from. 

I don't doubt that they'll be up soon. But I don't know that I've ever seen a digital launch that was on time so I figure everything will be atleast 20-30 minutes late, worst case scenario everything's out by 4am.

anyone sharing no nu kuni or god of war ascension?

also interested in black ops 2 or modern warefare 3 

open slot on my account if anyone is interested and have any of those games to share.

lol I have a 80GB, feel my pain.
Ok, now i totally get why you do e,

Maybe, jusssst maaaybe, I downloaded everything i didn't play on my system from plus. I am however rectifying that now, i have made a list of games that i want to beat and have been going through it. I was going to post something about it at the beginning of the month.

I want to be a cag and i don't want to have a backlog.

I completely discarded the idea of buying a PS4 and thought about waiting a year or so so more games would be released for it. Now that EA is skipping the current gen for their "1080p" UFC game, I might just get one. But I can still wait till around May 2014 when it's sighted for release.

You don't have to PM about the Rams game brainy lol.

We don't suck, we are playing decent to be youngest team in the league and should be 4-4 but guys aren't making the plays we need to win close games. We blew out the the #1 Defense, Texans a few weeks ago and almost took down another top D tonight. We outplayed the Seahawks in every aspect, offense, defense, special teams... Except the turnover battle (Two INTs by our backup QB). Hell, we had 200 yds rushing with our no name RBs. Bradford is still statistically better than Russell this year and didn't even play today. He'd know what to do in that situation on the last play since a lot of his TDs are from goal line with a 5 WR set. The Tate TD was costly but not as much as our missed 50 yd FG. We should've been kicking the game winner instead of needing a TD to win. Good game, tough loss but our wildcard hopes went out with Bradfords injury anyways so fuck it lol.

shit, I forgot about the Cards, now I feel like a d bag, sorry for kicking you while you were down Rams.

Actually, idc. I still remember what you did to us last season. Feel the pain boi. 

Are two non noob members looking to get Assassin's Creed 4 phantoms? I may have a group in an hour.
I am seeing a lot of groups out there for AC4 that have resells but no phantoms or they need phantom buyers. I'm sure we can count on someone like Cak to all of a sudden go beserk at the last minute wanting a phantom.

You don't have to PM about the Rams game brainy lol.

We don't suck, we are playing decent to be youngest team in the league and should be 4-4 but guys aren't making the plays we need to win close games. We blew out the the #1 Defense, Texans a few weeks ago and almost took down another top D tonight. We outplayed the Seahawks in every aspect, offense, defense, special teams... Except the turnover battle (Two INTs by our backup QB). Hell, we had 200 yds rushing with our no name RBs. Bradford is still statistically better than Russell this year and didn't even play today. He'd know what to do in that situation on the last play since a lot of his TDs are from goal line with a 5 WR set. The Tate TD was costly but not as much as our missed 50 yd FG. We should've been kicking the game winner instead of needing a TD to win. Good game, tough loss but our wildcard hopes went out with Bradfords injury anyways so fuck it lol.

shit, I forgot about the Cards, now I feel like a d bag, sorry for kicking you while you were down Rams.

Actually, idc. I still remember what you did to us last season. Feel the pain boi.
I hope it hurts because I still remember what BOTH of you did those two world series.

And damn when is BF4 coming online.

I hope it hurts because I still remember what BOTH of you did those two world series.

And damn when is BF4 coming online.
The one Vs The Cards probably hurt more though huh. Since it was a pretty close series.

I still remember the pain from losing to the Angels in 2002, we were up a game and ended up losing 4-3. 10 year old me cried for a couple days.

AC4 wit dat sneaky early release doe. PS4 vs Xbone comparison vids are up on digital foundry. They look about the same. Xbox runs at 720p and PS4 runs at 900p. 

The one Vs The Cards probably hurt more though huh. Since it was a pretty close series.

I still remember the pain from losing to the Angels in 2002, we were up a game and ended up losing 4-3. 10 year old me cried for a couple days.
Yeah I honestly wasn't that salty vs. you guys but the Cards, dammmit all. First and only time I ever had alcohol poisoning. Tried to forgot the whole series.

Now I understand where Dez Bryant is coming from with his meltdowns lol.

Anyways, back to gamesharing. Anyone have a CoD: Ghosts resell? Too lazy to look.

I have a TLoU group with “WonkyToad”. Trying to get it by noon today.(Before the store updates) So that I can get it cheaper with the PS+ discount.

Resell:

1. Cak

2_

Phantom ($6)

1.Jayce75

Add yourself.

Don’t join if you can’t pay immediately.
Bump

It seems like as soon as I take the time to beat an Assassins creed game, a new one comes out. After just completing 3 I may just wait a while before I play 4.

are we live yet?

Feel like death.. but want to get the damn thing going so I can wake up and play 

:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:k

:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back