CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like on the PS4 it will be possible to gameshare but only with 2 people at a time though. Might be possible to phantom as well but that has yet to be seen.

Looking for COD: Ghosts, AC4, WWE 2K14, and maybe Battlefield 4. Preferably resells.

Selling Last of Us. Hit me up with an offer.

im looking for the first three you listed I started a group for WWE a page back if u want to join if u create a group for the rest im down to join

Like Boosted, I would appreciate a donation or two to my Extra Life 2013 page.

To help this great cause, I am offering timeshares for slots that I currently hold. All you have to do is click on the banner in my signature and make a donation. You can hold onto it until you beat/Platinum/100% the game(s).

There are a few conditions. I am still responsible for the slots as other people still hold them. As such, thread regulars are welcome. I ask that you be courteous and hold onto the account(s) for a reasonable amount of time. When you are done, simply return the account(s) to me.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (all of it)

Dead Space 2 DLC (all of it)

Bioshock 2 DLC (all of it)

Castlevania: LoS DLC

Magic 2013 + DLC

Magic 2011 + DLC

Jurassic Park

I am giving away two non-resells of the following account.

Battlefield 1943, Dead Space Ignition, Crysis

I will also add my When Vikings Attack! and WipEout HD codes from Extra Life 2013 to the account.

You can donate whatever you want.

I have a set of RIFT Extra Life Exclusive Starter Pack and Defiance (PC) codes. They are good through Monday, November 4, 2013.

If you would like to have Elite status for Best Buy's RewardZone, let me know. I have three invites available.

As Elite members, you will enjoy:

•  10% Point Bonus on top of the 1 point for every $1 they already get
•  Free Shipping on BestBuy.com
•  Early Online Access to Black Friday deals
•  Elite Access to special shopping events
•  Extended 30-Day Returns and exchanges
•  And so much more

Today, Thursday, October 31, 2013, Halloween is the last day for me to send the invites. Yeah, I waited until the last minute, I know.

Last, I have a PlayStation Plus code from Extra Life 2013. If there is a group out there that wants to use it for the current horror games sale, let me know.

A donation is appreciated but is completely up to you.

Thanks, every one!

anyone up making series account?

example: assassin's creed, assassin's creed 2, assassin's creed brotherhood, assassin's creed revelation, assassin's creed 3, assassin's creed 4, and assassin's creed liberation hd (release in Jan- sellables only split cost on that) with all trophy dlcs.

batman arkham asylum, batman arkham city and batman arkham origins with all trophy dlcs

lego games: whatever released on psn

I'd be in for sellable

just throwing some ideas out there

If you would like to have Elite status for Best Buy's RewardZone, let me know. I have three invites available.

• 10% Point Bonus on top of the 1 point for every $1 they already get
• Free Shipping on BestBuy.com
• Early Online Access to Black Friday deals
• Elite Access to special shopping events
• Extended 30-Day Returns and exchanges
• And so much more

Today, Thursday, October 31, 2013, Halloween is the last day for me to send the invites. Yeah, I waited until the last minute, I know.
ME?

• And so much more

I would be interested in this as well, please.

Like Boosted, I would appreciate a donation or two to my Extra Life 2013 page.

To help this great cause, I am offering timeshares for slots that I currently hold. All you have to do is click on the banner in my signature and make a donation. You can hold onto it until you beat/Platinum/100% the game(s).

There are a few conditions. I am still responsible for the slots as other people still hold them. As such, thread regulars are welcome. I ask that you be courteous and hold onto the account(s) for a reasonable amount of time. When you are done, simply return the account(s) to me.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (all of it)

Dead Space 2 DLC (all of it)

Bioshock 2 DLC (all of it)

Castlevania: LoS DLC

Magic 2013 + DLC

Magic 2011 + DLC

Jurassic Park

I am giving away two non-resells of the following account.

Battlefield 1943, Dead Space Ignition, Crysis

I will also add my When Vikings Attack! and WipEout HD codes from Extra Life 2013 to the account.

You can donate whatever you want.

I have a set of RIFT Extra Life Exclusive Starter Pack and Defiance (PC) codes. They are good through Monday, November 4, 2013.

• And so much more

Last, I have a PlayStation Plus code from Extra Life 2013. If there is a group out there that wants to use it for the current horror games sale, let me know.

A donation is appreciated but is completely up to you.

Thanks, every one!
Like Boosted, Awesome that you guys are still driving this. If you have a BB Elite Invite left, I would appreciate one and will toss a few more dollars towards the group effort.

Backed out so I could join your side but server is now full.

Haha yeah I'm trying to level up the shotgun.
just use the m26 mass they didn't nerf it lol and it counts as assault rifle progression haha and ill play tonight if you guys up for it, i really like obliteration

also dragons dogma resell name your price, for people without plus or that want to keep, or resell when done

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't posted about this in a while but I wanted to give an update.

Extra Life 2013 - [CAG] Team Cheap Ass Gamer

The team has currently raised $5,177.00 for local kids and the Children's Miracle Network. We have gotten all the way to #37 of 3394 total teams. The original goal was set at $4000 but we have passed that. The goal was reset to $5000 yesterday but we blew by that one as well. The goal is going to be raised to $6000 and I plan on us making that goal before Saturday. This is the final push, crunch time so to speak, and we could use your help. If there is anyone that has an extra dollar or two it could really help the group. You can donate to yourself, someone else, whatever you want. Just donate in some capacity, you will never regret it.

If you have any questions about donations, setting up accounts, or anything else related to Extra Life please send me a PM. I would be more than happy to help.

Also I have 2 sets of RIFT codes and Defiance Codes. If anyone would like them just send me a PM, they are going to expire in just a few days.

Well the Extra Life run isn't over yet. I am making some moves and we have now made it to 36th position. Current amount is $5,392.00 dollars raised. I got my Gold Medal tonight ($1000 raised) plus I have been in a battle with wongjp for the top spot on the team. This is far from over and I know that he has some big donations still coming in.

Also on a personal note, I am currently ranked 183rd of 23,982 total participants. I am going for the Top 150 and beyond. I will keep pushing it for these kids. :D

Well the Extra Life run isn't over yet. I am making some moves and we have now made it to 36th position. Current amount is $5,392.00 dollars raised. I got my Gold Medal tonight ($1000 raised) plus I have been in a battle with wongjp for the top spot on the team. This is far from over and I know that he has some big donations still coming in.

Also on a personal note, I am currently ranked 183rd of 23,982 total participants. I am going for the Top 150 and beyond. I will keep pushing it for these kids. :D
Tonight around 1am I was told I will have money on my card, if it comes in tonight I'll donate. Could you give me the link to donate through you?

i did gameshares before the feedback thread was established, i can pay for my phantom right away if you'd like.

edit: back in august this year, i purchased from ScytheX3, he can vouch for me.

Anyone interested in a phantom slot for this share.  $35, price negotiable.

(Last of Us, GTAV, Batman Arkam Asylum, , Battlefield 3 + Premium, Dishonored + Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore witches, Assasins Creed 3, Doom 3 BFG, Dead Space, Zone of Enders HD, Hitman HD, Stealth, Ducktales, Walking Dead Season pass + 400 days, Just Cause 2, Alice Madness Returns, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Jak Collection, CS:Go, AND PS PLUS with til oct 2014 with previous PS+ games.

Whoever had that Dragon Ball Z battle of Gods, I'll take that resell slot.

Anyone interested in a phantom slot for this share. Looking just to let this go for real cheap.

(Last of Us, GTAV, Batman Arkam Asylum, , Battlefield 3 + Premium, Dishonored + Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore witches, Assasins Creed 3, Doom 3 BFG, Dead Space, Zone of Enders HD, Hitman HD, Stealth, Ducktales, Walking Dead Season pass + 400 days, Just Cause 2, Alice Madness Returns, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Jak Collection, CS:Go, AND PS PLUS with til oct 2014 with previous PS+ games.

Whoever had that Dragon Ball Z battle of Gods, I'll take that resell slot.
PM me the price, i have a friend who wants ps+ so he might be interested. :)

Gauging interest in a new group

Battlefield 4

Resells:

Phantoms
1.tonyv4 (host)

Edit:game probably won't be purchased until tomorrow since I have a few things to do tonight. That's of course if the group fills.

Selling

Batman:Arkham Origins - Resell $20/Phantom $10

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Resell $16/Phantom $8

Lol I'm selling my ps3 on my local craigslist, asking 200 bucks for, the consoles base price, and keeping all the games i have on it for people to play all new games, and this guy emails me and I'm like you want all those games on there right, he's like yeah sure can i access them on your account, me- yeah no prob you can play on my account, your account whatever but they are shares so and he flips out on me "you lying bastard, you are a scammer trying to sell me a console with brand new aaa titles on it for a console only price" me- are you familiar with gamesharing? Him" of course and you are a f-ing cheat go screw others" i couldn't stop laughing at that point so i ask him, um so you wanted access to my main account so you could sell all the shares of these games right? no response what a freaking tool man. maybe some of you won't agree with me and suggest i delete everything that isn't a resell or on my main account and i most likely will but I'm asking 200 bucks not 600 and i could ask whatever i want even if it was completely restored no matter how stupid i could ask 1000 bucks or a million, really such a douche, thought i would share because its slightly funny but also just a heads up to the morons trying to buy our systems when we sell them on craigslist... some parts were sarcastic so hopefully thats recognizable

Edit: Hopefully this doesn't make me look stupid for whatever reason, it shouldn't but i don't know if theres a usual when you sell a console that has phantoms on, anyway i know I'm erratic on here sometimes, and it can be annoying but I'm usually really nice and honest and generally cool with everyone, sometimes that might not show or be case, but I'm really quick to defend myself or not afraid to share my opinions as well which may not be the usual in some of your eyes, anyway want to thank everyone for being accepting of me into this community and id like to stay longer if ps4 sharing works out but i am busy with school as well and won't have much time for this in future. Anyway thanks again and its been a pleasure sharing with those whom i have shared with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back