CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u seeing something different?

BF 4 on xbox one is 720 p and ps4 is 900 p. Compare the 360/ps3 versions to those, lol. Have u seen the NBA 2k14 trailer? You obviously don't play much NBA 2k. Yes graphics are still good on current gen systems but its about time we have some of the features that pc has on the ps4. Graphics on Killzone look amazing and BF4 and Cod will look way better on ps4/xbone.
the same team worked on wwe 2k14 and the superstar's graphics are horrendous. they are well below what they should be this late in the life cycle

i think you missed my point. i was saying 2k14 graphics look roughly the same because their graphics teams suck. i was also saying xb1/ps4 bf4 graphics look significantly better than 360/ps3 versions (and while xb1 is only 720p, there is still a noticeable difference between it and 360 version.) xb1 and ps4 versions do not look that much different regardless of resolution, there are a few sites i can link to that have broke down side by side images of the two systems running it at full resolution

Last edited by a moderator:
the same team worked on wwe 2k14 and the superstar's graphics are horrendous. they are well below what they should be this late in the life cycle

i think you missed my point. i was saying 2k14 graphics look roughly the same because their graphics teams suck. i was also saying xb1/ps4 bf4 graphics look significantly better than 360/ps3 versions (and while xb1 is only 720p, there is still a noticeable difference between it and 360 version.) xb1 and ps4 versions do not look that much different regardless of resolution, there are a few sites i can link to that have broke down side by side images of the two systems running it at full resolution
2k only published WWE 2k14, Yukes made the game and the graphics.

Im pretty sure there wont be massive differences in the graphics in the beginning on PS3 VS PS4. I mean look at the first games on PS3, like Resistance and compare them to the games like TLoU, Uncharted series etc. Give ps4 some time, if you have ps3 games to play, just play those and once PS4 has some amazing games out then it's the right time to get one. That's what im gonna do anyways.
The differences will be HUGE. Have you ever seen what Battlefield looks like on PC? PC master race FTW.

The differences will be HUGE. Have you ever seen what Battlefield looks like on PC? PC master race FTW.
In the beginning they wont be that big.

PC-Gaming-Master-Race.jpg

if you look at the difference between uncharted 1 and the last of us (two games running on roughly the same core engine made by the same dev) you can see how far things have come over the span of the ps3's life cycle

now imagine that, but being able to make bigger leaps and bounds between games because of superior hardware with less limitations. we may very well see a jump as big as UC1 to TLoU between a devs first game on ps4 and their second. not to mention an increase in processing power ensures games run a lot smoother, possibly less loading time

the reason the difference isn't huge in these current games compared to their next gen counterparts is because they are fundamentally making the same game on both ps3 and ps4. graphics and animation are better, but only marginally because a lot of resources and time have to go into creating both versions. it's easier, quicker, and less costly to upres a game you have already created/are in the process of creating than to redraw graphics from the ground up, so graphics aren't SIGNIFICANTLY better but they are still better. thats the caveat with games being released on both ps3 and ps4. i'm banking that mid-2014 will be the last time you see a dual platform release of a game, and that from there on out devs can focus solely on ps4 versions

All I know is come launch my internet connection is going to die lol. Have to download NBA 2k14, Killzone, bf4 And Cod ghosts >_> only psychical game I bought is fifa 14.

All I know is come launch my internet connection is going to die lol. Have to download NBA 2k14, Killzone, bf4 And Cod ghosts >_> only psychical game I bought is fifa 14.
How so? It took me roughly 13-14 hours to download EDIT* 93GB. How fast is your Internet?

@snakey:

pending phantom here, i just wanna wait to see reviews for both games before i fully commit but they'll def be up by tmrw

edit: son of a bitch... i was beaten on timing. is there enough interest for another group? looks like kb got beaten out too so we would need 2 more resells
I be down for a resell of Final Exam but not sure about the other game.

who else here is gettin a ps4 at launch? i am.

My last current gen game is ironically Cod Ghosts and my first next gen game is gonna be Cod Ghosts. You just can't make up this shit haha
Getting a PS4 with Killzone as an early Christmas gift but won't be playing it until the 22 after I get back from my conference which includes Green Day at ATT Park.

honestly i'd be down for just doing a group for final exam as well, assuming scores are decent. other game looks good but idk if i wanna drop money on it just yet. i'll note you as a resell for now

For Sale:

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

(I'm aware that it's free in the UK for Plus currently and that it will be free in the US for Plus come Tuesday)

If what people understand is true to be about resells/phantoms for a PS4, and the fact that only the primary resell acquires any trophies.. I'm not sure why more people wouldn't want to be the primary reseller.
Buyers of phantoms will be able to get trophies on their main.

If all that was said til now confirms, probably phantoms will be able to get trophies too.

I choose primary on this survey mainly bc of the size of PS4 games, specially AAA titles, like Killzone(almost 50gb). And if Sony keep the obligation to have twice the space required for download a game will be worse.
The 'play as you download' feature will likely only make you have a very small amount of space available in addition to the game's size. So, if a game is 50GB and has the 'play as you download' feature, you will probably only need 50GB.

honestly i'd be down for just doing a group for final exam as well, assuming scores are decent. other game looks good but idk if i wanna drop money on it just yet. i'll note you as a resell for now
Thanks, Final Exam with online co-op will have some replay value and the other game looks ok but would depend on price.

Few pages back someone was asking about Crazy Market you can get additional coffee (turns) by changing the Vita time. Haven't tried it out but few people on ps3trophies said it works.

My internet is in the 30mbps range too but there are limiters where it doesn't actually download at that full speed, nonetheless, 10 gb takes about 2 hours for me, so 50 gb will take roughly 10 hours, unless sony can enhance the speed for users( i don't know if they have any limits to their downloads or not ) but the worse thing is gonna be installing each game, that will be torture, I hate installs on ps3. 

Im posting this assuming, speeds will be the same if not worse, and that you still have to install on ps4.

My internet is in the 30mbps range too but there are limiters where it doesn't actually download at that full speed, nonetheless, 10 gb takes about 2 hours for me, so 50 gb will take roughly 10 hours, unless sony can enhance the speed for users( i don't know if they have any limits to their downloads or not ) but the worse thing is gonna be installing each game, that will be torture, I hate installs on ps3.
Hey, what did you eat for breakfast today? And how'd you sleep with that extra hour? Did you have any 160 kill Battlefield games? I sure hope the game didn't freeze so it saved your results!

Looking for: 

Splinter Cell Black list Resell

GTA V resell or phatom
all star battle royal characters dlc phantom.

pm please im online all the day

Hey, what did you eat for breakfast today? And how'd you sleep with that extra hour? Did you have any 160 kill Battlefield games? I sure hope the game didn't freeze so it saved your results!
mp games always save your stats even when they freeze lol... and it wasn't like what i posted was irrelevant to the conversation and previous posts :)

I just have to say one thing nba 2k graphics are night and day better on next gen.. I don't know how you can possibly not see it, it's practically real life!

Assassins Creed Black Flag & COD Ghosts

R:

2. Snoop221

P:

1. Qdizzle

2.Amatsuri

we need one more resell ASAP

Since this is so cool now.. I'm going to give you guys a play by play of what I've done in my personal life today. Ready?
Yeah, so I woke up took a shower, logged into CAG, made a couple of posts, went to the kitchen, prepared a bowl of ramen, ate said bowl of ramen, returned to my MacBook, woke it up from sleep mode, logged in, opened a new tab, logged in to Netflix, couldnt find anything to watch, chose a random film, watched the movie on Netflix in HD, gave it a rating of 3.5 stars, I clicked back over to the CAG tab, found this thread and made this post that you are now reading.

Since this is so cool now.. I'm going to give you guys a play by play of what I've done in my personal life today. Ready?
Yeah, so I woke up took a shower, logged into CAG, made a couple of posts, went to the kitchen, prepared a bowl of ramen, ate said bowl of ramen, returned to my MacBook, woke it up from sleep mode, logged in, opened a new tab, logged in to Netflix, couldnt find anything to watch, chose a random film, watched the movie on Netflix in HD, gave it a rating of 3.5 stars, I clicked back over to the CAG tab, found this thread and made this post that you are now reading.
http://imgur.com/ceDXwID

[quote name="Albasha" post="11188209" timestamp="1383498138"]
i think i have a gta v slot available pm me[/quote]
Pm sent

Looking for a gta5 slot

Good lord I wish some of you would quit with the forced drama shit.  I feel like this is some MTV bullshit half the time.

On a PS4 note I will be getting it day 1.  Just paid it off yesterday :)

Really hoping Target comes through on that B2G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back