CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone answer this or comment on if they've tried to do this yet on PS4? Basically so both the resell and phantom can download.

- resell starts download, does not activate as primary PS4

- resell logs out of account and I guess logs into personal account maybe

- phantom starts download, activates as primary PS4

- deactivate

- resell activates as primary PS4 once download finishes

or is this a fever dream...

Looking for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for PS3 resell

Also looking for resell slots for Watchdogs (PS4), TRUSTED CAGS ONLY. If no group , I'll just start one later.

Selling some old phantoms

Account 1 - $3
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Account 2 $2
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC characters Jill/Shuma
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Resident Evil 5 DLC
Or Both for $4

Anyone else interested in a group with multiple games from this weekly sale? SALE ENDS TODAY!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Last spot can choose to be a resell or a phantom. greendayrulestce has no preference, so you can take his phantom slot and he'll be a resell if you prefer.

Account comes with 2 week PSN+ trial to reduce the game prices.

Somebody else has to host. Paypal isn't letting me fund the wallet.
Would you guys be willing to add Rain to it? It's 3.75 with plus I believe. If so I'll grab the other slot.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Rain:

Resell ($12.08)
1.) saturdaysun
2.)
greendayrulestce
-----------------
Phantom ($6.04
)
1.) Momouchi
2.)
bill123 (host)
Group filled.

Selling the following:

Dark Souls 2 Phantom - $8

Madden 25 PS3 Resell - $10

MLB 14 PS3 Resell - $15 (Pending)

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Phantom (x2) - $1.00 each

PM me if interested!

Bumping this group, yet again. Here's another clip:

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UXjjaQ9PqE[/youtube]

Super Robot Wars Z3 (JP)
-Resell
1. PancakesAreLove
-Phantom
1. newtype06

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so maybe if I ask this more simply, not really, just written differently. But if anyone has done this please let me know. MLB 14 is going to be a large game so I'd like to do this, but I won't if it might mess up the phantom's download.

1) Resell logs in, does not activate as primary. Starts download. Logs out.

2) Phantom logs in, activates as primary. Stars download. Logs out if he wants.

3) Account reset. Resell finishes download and then activates as primary via settings.

OK, so maybe if I ask this more simply, not really. But if anyone has done this please let me know. MLB 14 is going to be a large game so I'd like to do this, but I won't if it might mess up the phantom's download.

3) Account reset. Resell finishes download and then activates as primary via settings.
Who knows? But why risk it. Wait the extra day and enjoy it for the next 364.

drolan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

HyeVltg3, on 04 May 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

Bound by Flame (PS3) - $40

Resell ($13.33)
1. Drolan
2. HyeVltg3 (cannot host)

Phantom: ($6.67)
1. Pravado
2. iwarboY
"Ill take the last Resell for this"

Cool

OK, so maybe if I ask this more simply, not really, just written differently. But if anyone has done this please let me know. MLB 14 is going to be a large game so I'd like to do this, but I won't if it might mess up the phantom's download.

Yes this would work just fine. I would have the phantom log in first, activate as primary. Then the resell can log in and download. However, I believe you would need to stay logged into the account the whole time. You wouldn't be able to log out of the account and go to your main while it is downloading.

Otherwise, it would work just fine.

Guys - 'bloodyvonneguts' has been found out as a past scammer, you should change passwords for any dealings/sharing of accounts with 'em ASAP.

I'd had messaged silently, but I cannot access the feedback on their account. 

Guys - 'bloodyvonneguts' has been found out as a past scammer, you should change passwords for any dealings/sharing of accounts with 'em ASAP.

Never be afraid to tell the community of things like this, it's valuable information. However, you should always link to how you discovered it, or some form of proof.

Never be afraid to tell the community of things like this, it's valuable information. However, you should always link to how you discovered it, or some form of proof.
I'd rather not, otherwise I would have. Just knowing they are anned for this reason should be enough, no reason to have others involved. Thank you for being on the uppity-up.

Monday Midnite Madness

MLB 14(PS4)- 12:01 am est    1080p/60fps/Next-gen beards!

Bound By Flame might pop up at midnite but not sure. PS4 (1080/30-60 fps)    PS3(720p/30 fps)

Don't forget that the Whistleblower dlc for Outlast comes out tomorrow for 9 bucks.

Yes this would work just fine. I would have the phantom log in first, activate as primary. Then the resell can log in and download. However, I believe you would need to stay logged into the account the whole time. You wouldn't be able to log out of the account and go to your main while it is downloading.

Otherwise, it would work just fine.
So the download only continues for the primary. The non primary has to stay logged in. Seems reasonable. Can the phantom log out if they are activated as primary?

Monday Midnite Madness

MLB 14(PS4)- 12:01 am est 1080p/60fps/Next-gen beards!

Bound By Flame might pop up at midnite but not sure. PS4 (1080/30-60 fps) PS3(720p/30 fps)

Don't forget that the Whistleblower dlc for Outlast comes out tomorrow for 9 bucks.
every source I've read says this game comes out on friday for both digital and retail. it's possible clements got things mixed up, also possible every other source is wrong

Hello, welcome to the PSN gamesharing forum. As Boosted has said, have the phantom activate their console as the primary console for the account. Once that is done, the resell can sign in at their own leisure, since the slot they would be using is not the same as the one the phantom is using (once they have activated). You (resell, phantom, whoever) can continue the download and install it from your main - you only need to sign in to start the download.

I keep up with the thread as well as anyone else, but I don't recall ever seeing them post in here. Were they known by something else previously?

Yeah, not a fan of not being able to view a banned member's content, specifically for instances like these.

Monday Midnite Madness

MLB 14(PS4)- 12:01 am est 1080p/60fps/Next-gen beards!

Bound By Flame might pop up at midnite but not sure. PS4 (1080/30-60 fps) PS3(720p/30 fps)
Hey Birdman Snake, did you get that thing I sent ya?

Edit: No rush, I was just making sure you got it, in case it does release tomorrow.

If Bound by Flame does release tomorrow, it will likely be with the store update in the afternoon.

Hello, welcome to the PSN gamesharing forum. As Boosted has said, have the phantom activate their console as the primary console for the account. Once that is done, the resell can sign in at their own leisure, since the slot they would be using is not the same as the one the phantom is using (once they have activated). You (resell, phantom, whoever) can continue the download and install it from your main - you only need to sign in to start the download.

I keep up with the thread as well as anyone else, but I don't recall ever seeing them post in here. Were they known by something else previously?

Yeah, not a fan of not being able to view a banned member's content, specifically for instances like these.

If Bound by Flame does release tomorrow, it will likely be with the store update in the afternoon.
yea i got it, i'll pay u real soon

Railborg, at one time I asked them to provide a Psn ID where they then disappeared from the thread.. only to contact members directly to share , f(lying) under the radar. They've only dealt this way since then. I was only made aware of this by a regular member here when they spotted them in the thread recently. I'll pm you the members name, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. We were actually going to message you first but decided to approach a mod to check out their IP first.

Thanks iwarboy for sniffing out another scammer.

I hope those that exercise little caution or thought to whom they do business with will look at this (and other situations) and be a little more careful with their shares moving forward.

yo yanks, wats going on with the mlb 14 ps4 league?  i can help with it if u want

Railborg, at one time I asked them to provide a Psn ID where they then disappeared from the thread.. only to contact members directly to share , f(lying) under the radar. They've only dealt this way since then. I was only made aware of this by a regular member here when they spotted them in the thread recently. I'll pm you the members name, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. We were actually going to message you first but decided to approach a mod to check out their IP first.
Oh, one of the newb accounts? I don't pay attention to them, so that's why I don't remember. If any members did get scammed, they kind of had it coming. That's the risk they take when they deal with newbs who haven't been vouched for.

No, please no PMs about this, lol. It's unnecessary stress for me.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done