CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5
Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5
[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:
Killzone Shadow Fall - $1/week
[PS4] Thief -$1/week
[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (phantom also available)
Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week (phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:
[PS4] Bound by Flame
Infamous Second Son
[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Luk, can anyone vouch for you?
Taking a phantom slot requires some feedback or at least a reputable vouch.
Yes, like extra80 says i bought some slots from him, also Snakey did some transactions with me.

BTW.

I have positive feedback in google document, why isn't it added to my profile fedback under my avatar?

Yes, like extra80 says i bought some slots from him, also Snakey did some transactions with me.

BTW.

I have positive feedback in google document, why isn't it added to my profile fedback under my avatar?
Because they are separate feedback systems. We are not allowed to leave feedback using CAGs system, so we created our own tracker. There would be no need for the excel sheet if we could use the feedback system built into CAG itself (the one in your profile).

Does anyone happen to have a couple shares of Saints Row The Third DLC? Need all of it, and 2 shares. Can be 2 different accounts if need be, or on the same account. Send me a PM
I might still have the season pass somewhere. I'll let you know once I get home.

TheWolfAmongUs Ep 4 'In Sheep's Clothing' arriving for download soon :bouncy:

attachicon.gif
BoFV2MQCcAAydLq.jpg
"soon" with telltale could be months, but still good news regardless

BTW.

The feedback under your avatar is restricted to actual traded/sold/bought sales.

Not allowed to add Gameshare feedback there anymore. hence why the Feedback thread and Spreadsheet exist.

EDIT: wow, refreshed page and no new posts showed up, quoted and replied to above poster, and a bunch of posts appeared....werid.

Child of Light coming to Vita, July 1st.  Physical version also coming, for $15

Dat Transistor soundtrack :D

https://soundcloud.com/playstation/transistor-we-all-become

Drakengard 3 - Japanese Voice Pack 9.8GB ($5)

Drakengard 3 Digital Collector's Edition 24.8GB ($65) [customspoiler='Includes']download of Drakengard 3 and the following DLC: The Japanese Voice Pack, the Caim Garb, Nier Garb, Kainé Garb, Experimental Weapon 7, One's Prologue, Beautiful Child, and six PSN Themes: Zero, Mikhail, Cent, Octa, Decadus, and Dito.[/customspoiler]

Drakengard 3 - Manah's Garb $3

Drakengard 3 - Tokyo Tower $1

Drakengard 3 - Four Theme $1

Drakengard 3 - Five Theme $1

Destiny pre-order is up for PS4 and PS3!

Pre-Order Destiny™ and get access to the Destiny™ BETA when it becomes available! Play the game on 9/9/14 starting 12AM PST. 

IMPORTANT: Be sure to register at Bungie.net and Join Up (New Users) or Sign In (Existing Users) to link your PSN ID and Bungie to ensure you're notified of BETA details & timing and all things Destiny™!

Destiny Ps3 (available in 112 days on 9/9/2014)
$20

1.Rpg(Host)

-----------------------

$10

Drakengard 3 - Japanese Voice Pack 9.8GB ($5)

Drakengard 3 Digital Collector's Edition 24.8GB ($65) [customspoiler='Includes']download of Drakengard 3 and the following DLC: The Japanese Voice Pack, the Caim Garb, Nier Garb, Kainé Garb, Experimental Weapon 7, One's Prologue, Beautiful Child, and six PSN Themes: Zero, Mikhail, Cent, Octa, Decadus, and Dito.[/customspoiler]

Drakengard 3 - Manah's Garb $3

Drakengard 3 - Tokyo Tower $1

Drakengard 3 - Four Theme $1

Drakengard 3 - Five Theme $1
Man SE are scumbags...

$20

1.Rpg(Host)

-----------------------

$10

still not gettin a ps4? -_-

Free in game gun for Watchdogs-

text "watchdogs" to 89800

$20

1.Rpg(Host)

2. HyeVltg3

-----------------------

$10

Ugh...the release is so far away and I hate this.. "hype" its generating, but =D for $20 If it falls like Watch Dogs, so be it.

Just have trauma from what Hype can do to games.

Murdered: Soul Suspect(PS4) 6/3

r-$35

=============

p-$25

1.snakey(host)

Transformers: Rise of The Dark Spark(PS4) 6/24

r-$35

============

p-$25

1.snakey(host)

if anyone ordered drakengard 3 off the square-enix store, did you get your code for the game yet? got pre-order bonuses awhile back but no code for game itself and no luck so far with customer support

if anyone ordered drakengard 3 off the square-enix store, did you get your code for the game yet? got pre-order bonuses awhile back but no code for game itself and no luck so far with customer support
hyvltg3 hasnt gotten a code for the game either

still waiting. Maybe Digital River is shipping the code lol

i guess that makes 4 of us that are waiting for the Drakengard code in this thread alone
Yeah, same here. I called up on DigitalRiver's support and their representative told me to contact square enix about it... SquareEnix doesn't have a toll free number, their live support does nothing to help, and they take forever to respond to emails so I don't know what's up.

Yeah, same here. I called up on DigitalRiver's support and their representative told me to contact square enix about it... SquareEnix doesn't have a toll free number, their live support does nothing to help, and they take forever to respond to emails so I don't know what's up.
try the blog

I swear what they do is pass the first codes to their closest supporters and after they've downloaded and installed they send it out to us, just so they dont need to deal with the server stresses.

I see what theys doing. 

For what it's worth, I just got an email from them saying the product is now available BUT I'm not seeing a code anywhere.
I just got that too. Shows processing code so should be up in a couple minutes/hours.

edit: I actually got my CE in so if anyone wants a resell please p.m me

Looking for a Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia share

Account 1 - $2.50 (Phantom) - $5 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back