CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everybody.

i really dont know how many people still play uncharted 3.  right now they have a few bundles on items on sale.  its around $18-$20 for all bundles.  i really dont want to pay that.  so does anybody want to start a group? 

i'll get in a resell anybody else?

And you have the right avatar for it...
Dude last question regarding peace walker, how did you manage to get the 20k camaraderie? Can't seem to find anyone really. I actually feel the pain you must have gone through.
Boost. Find a person or two on PS3T and boost it out with them. Also, playing a lot online helps...since there aren't that many people, you end up playing with the same few people over and over, which is good. I played every mission, Main and Extra online until I was ready to go for S Ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if someone's got the balls to gameshare with me, since i've got such a low post count, PM me.

Interested in:

Puppeteer

Tales of Graces F

Tales of Xillia

Dragon's Crown

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

Some other minor stuff

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

Well, if someone's got the balls to gameshare with me, since i've got such a low post count, PM me.

Interested in:

Puppeteer

Tales of Graces F

Tales of Xillia

Dragon's Crown
Just saw your quote from the other page. Sorry my notifications haven't been working properly. I don't have balls, but I'll PM you shortly about Xillia after I get some things settled out.

Just saw your quote from the other page. Sorry me notifications haven't been working properly. I don't have balls, but I'll PM you shortly about Xillia after I get some things settled out.
It's cool :)
That sounds great, haven't played a "Tales of" since Vesperia i think :D

I'm sorry if i've pissed people off by coming here as a noob. Sure, i've been a member since may 2012 or something, but to be honest, i've got studies, a job and a girlfriend, that takes up alot of my time, and when i'm not studying, working or beeing with my girlfriend i'm playing games, Magic the Gathering and trying to set up a business i'm working on...or sleeping. :p

I don't have time to sit and post everywhere and CAG ain't my primary page i'm hanging around on, sorry. But i'll try to be better, i've now added CAG as a bookmark in my browser and hopefully i'll earn some of your trust someday.

I won't be either sad or mad if no one want to gameshare with me yet, i fully understand that, i'll manage i assure you. However, we all like games, and so do i, but here in Sweden we pay over 100$ for our games when they're new, that's alot for a student and often it all comes down to that you're only able to buy one game each month depending on the bills you have to pay. I just thought, hey, why not try gamesharing, everybody makes a great deal and we can do what we love, to play games.

But as i said, i understand that few of you trust me enough to gameshare, there's alot of scammers i assume. However what i wanted to say is, i'm sorry if i "rushed" in here, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

no newcomer has to explain themselves. just realize that if you're new people will be hesitant to deal with you unless you can spot the full cost of the game. it's the newcomers that get pissy or post with horrible grammar that get ignored

people need to stop calling out newcomers. everyone has to start somewhere.

Well, it seemed that they weren't appreciated, so i'll try not to use them.
The easiest way to get some rep is join groups as a phantom, you'll cover $60 (or less depending on full price of the game) but after the acct is "safe" youll be refunded everything but what your slot cost

no newcomer has to explain themselves. just realize that if you're new people will be hesitant to deal with you unless you can spot the full cost of the game. it's the newcomers that get pissy or post with horrible grammar that get ignored

people need to stop calling out newcomers. everyone has to start somewhere.
Yeah, of course i realize that, it's totally understandable, and of course i can pay the whole cost for the game, it's just that i want to be able to enjoy my hobbies AND to do stuff with my girlfriend and my friends, that's why i like the idea of gamesharing :)
And if i've got horrible grammar people can tell me if they want, i need to evolve my english quite a bit.

The easiest way to get some rep is join groups as a phantom, you'll cover $60 (or less depending on full price of the game) but after the acct is "safe" youll be refunded everything but what your slot cost

Thanks, i'll remember that.

First things first.

So, i've been a member here for a little while now and i really love this site. One thing i've been interested in are the gamesharing threads, however i haven't tried it yet (i've tried gamesharing elsewhere though) but i would love to try this out since i'm a student, you know how it's like :p

I just wonder one thing (and i'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, mod can delete or move this if they want) what does phantom mean? I know you can only have the account activated on two consoles at the same time and the lists you post about the games you share/sell always contains around 2 people for reselling i assume and two other that are phantoms. Do the phantoms play the game after or before the other two buyers or do they play it when the others aren't playing the games? Or how does it work?

Anyway, i saw someone who sold a phantom for Puppeteer, that's why i'm asking, because i'm interested in that.

That game and, Tales of Graces F, or Tales of Xillia :)

And i'm sorry if my english sucks a bit, i'm from Sweden and my english is kind of rusty.

And the second thing, thanks Raiborg, gonna check that out soon :D
you mention gamesharing in the past, what site / profile name... ""and CAG ain't my primary page i'm hanging around on"" --Well, what is the primary page you hang around on? This info is the kinda thing one would introduce freely, especially if you're seeking ' trust ' as you stated.

Good news to those of you whom have the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag game. 

The issue with Dr Peppers website for the meat cleavers has been resolved.

Go to this website here: assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/drpepper

If you don't have a 2 Liter bottle of Dr Pepper, you can use the UPC code that they have at the bottom of the screen.  And yes you can use this same UPC code for both lines.  You will then be asked your uplay sign in information as well as which system you have, and then you will receive your code.

you mention gamesharing in the past, what site / profile name... ""and CAG ain't my primary page i'm hanging around on"" --Well, what is the primary page you hang around on? This info is the kinda thing one would introduce freely, especially if you're seeking ' trust ' as you stated.
I've gameshared with friends and their friends and such, not with anyone on any site before though. I just meant that i know how it usually works.

Well, most of the time Gamereactor.se is my primary page, look up "Mr Christer" if you want to :)

If you don't have a 2 Liter bottle of Dr Pepper, you can use the UPC code that they have at the bottom of the screen. And yes you can use this same UPC code for both lines. You will then be asked your uplay sign in information as well as which system you have, and then you will receive your code.
nice, just got a code, tanks for the heads up

Potential Groups

Battlefield 4 (8)
$20
1. lonestarranger
----------------
$10
3. tonyv4
4. ericpol
Adding myself here as the resell spot as there doesn't seem to be any other BF4 group ongoing. I'd gladly move to the phantom slot if any of the peeps there need to opt out.

I've only got posts in the swedish Gamereactor part though :(
Are you trying to be me, because you can take over my spot as most hated on here lol, although I've had no issues with actual gamesharing, go figure(ps i kind of hate myself too maybe I'm bipolar, i try and give things away and offer people goodies but all i get is grief and thus i know I'm doing something wrong so must albasha on myself).... and don't blame me for my grammar, i have a mac, you know how tedious it is to hold shift and actually try typing correctly, it sucks... anyway, good luck on here and if anything goes wrong, well run :)

Adding myself here as the resell spot as there doesn't seem to be any other BF4 group ongoing. I'd gladly move to the phantom slot if any of the peeps there need to opt out.
I had already taken over the two resell slots and got rid of them. I just never got the opportunity to update it. Sorry! :(

Selling:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (non-sell) $10

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell) available for offer

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition + 11 games (non-sell) available for offer

Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

After Burner Climax

Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP)

Bomberman Ultra

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Frogger Returns

Gunstar Heroes

Hasbro Family Game Night

Hyperballoid HD

X-Men Arcade

Hellllloooo vietcags

After that epic walmart failure i could use some cheering up, looking for anything recent to come out in the last few months. Missed Last of Us, Deadpool and such. I was hoping the walmart deal would of come through since i'm low on funds, maybe i can't do resells but what are people's rates for phantoms and timeshares. 

I am not really thrilled about ACIV, but if the price is right maybe. Doesn't have to be all the games i said, just something to play or platinum for a few days. Can't do paypal, can do amazon gc.

If you don't have a 2 Liter bottle of Dr Pepper, you can use the UPC code that they have at the bottom of the screen. And yes you can use this same UPC code for both lines. You will then be asked your uplay sign in information as well as which system you have, and then you will receive your code.
thanks! got a code too.

I'm hanging around in PS4 section on PSN Store then and i saw the game Warframe, it's a F2P that will be available for PS4 owners.
Well, i put that on my cart and confirmed the purchase. On description of the game says in November, 15th i'll have to enter on PSN through my PS4 system and download the game.

Now, i'm imagining if it will be possible to download PS4 games through PS3. I hope so bc i won't buy a PS4 soon. I have a Plus subscription and i want to keep the free PS4 games that will come on my download list, so i'll have a start up library of games to play on the system when i buy one.

I do the same w/ Vita games. I don't have it either, but if one day i buy one, i'll already have some games to play.

Still no one with Bulletstorm DLC, Rage DLC or Black Ops I Escalation DLC?
Honestly, I can't remember any groups for Rage as I was looking for that mysel back when it was released. It was only $5 so I just bought it on my main account. As for Bulletstorm, I only recall one group being formed and that means 2 possible resells. Odds for getting either of those 2 is very slim.

Honestly, I can't remember any groups for Rage as I was looking for that mysel back when it was released. It was only $5 so I just bought it on my main account. As for Bulletstorm, I only recall one group being formed and that means 2 possible resells. Odds for getting either of those 2 is very slim.
Yeah I know... I need them to get the 100%'s though. Im a completionist.

I'm hanging around in PS4 section on PSN Store then and i saw the game Warframe, it's a F2P that will be available for PS4 owners.
Well, i put that on my cart and confirmed the purchase. On description of the game says in November, 15th i'll have to enter on PSN through my PS4 system and download the game.

Now, i'm imagining if it will be possible to download PS4 games through PS3. I hope so bc i won't buy a PS4 soon. I have a Plus subscription and i want to keep the free PS4 games that will come on my download list, so i'll have a start up library of games to play on the system when i buy one.

I do the same w/ Vita games. I don't have it either, but if one day i buy one, i'll already have some games to play.
according to a post on the PS Blog. you can still download PS4 games just like how we currently download PS+ games even if we still don't have the actual system. i'm currently looking into the blog to find the reply.

found it:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/ - post #38

9usk.JPG

Or you could just use the SEN store website on a computer or phone to add PS4 content to your DL list.

Final Exam ($10) + Magrunner ($10)

Resell ($6.67)

Phantom ($3.33)

1. Pravado

anyone wanna boost the 10 online wins in wwe 2k14? online is pretty much impossible to play legit due to lag. even if the lag is minimal, the timing for reversals is so specific that unless you have a perfect connection reversals won't work properly. game is easy too bost and 10 wins should take no more than 15 mins each
willing to drop magrunner from that group if the only reason ppl aren't joining is bc they only want final exam. let me know.

for sale (also willing to hear trade offers):

Rain + Brothers: Tale of Two Sons (resell, one account, EU) - 9$

Borderlands 2 (resell, US) - 6$

X-com: Enemy Unknowm (resell) - 4$

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (resell, US) - 7$

Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Quizball Goal (resell, US) - 8$

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back