CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone played Castlestorm yet? If so, how is it?
Is this cross buy? Was thinking of picking this up for the Vita.

Haha, that's cool, but i'm gonna try to keep calm with the emoticons ;)
We love to haze the newbies :twoguns:

anyone sellin a 3 month ps plus for cheap? gotta get my account ready for ps4 next week ;0
PS4 comes with a 14 day trial and after that expires you can try to pickup the cheap PS+ from Gamestop during Black Friday. I'll try to pickup a stack and help a few of you out and restock for Extra Life 2014.

Make it a few more and get a resell pal, I saw a few people a day or two back selling resells around 15 or 16 if I'm not mistaken.
It's for a friend and I actually prefer phantoms for them. Last friend I got a resell for had the account jacked from him 1 days after buying it.

Phantoms = No problems ever that isn't my friends fault.

It's for a friend and I actually prefer phantoms for them. Last friend I got a resell for had the account jacked from him 1 days after buying it.

Phantoms = No problems ever that isn't my friends fault.
Think what Clyde meant was if you add a few more dollars you'll get a share. Might not see phantoms until next year unless a new group forms and with BF4 and CoD a lot of the people here busy playing those game.

Final Exam ($10)

Resell ($3.33)

Phantom ($1.67)

1. Pravado

Surprised there's no interest in this. Lots of reviews are positive, it's a nice looking beat em up sidescroller

Anyone got a copy of valkyria chronicles laying around that they'd be willing to sell to a fellow CAG?

I've been wanting to play this game for years.. just never got around to it and now that ni no kuni is finished I need another rpg to keep me going..

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

Blogcast ep.97

Psn
-Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
-Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler
-Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed.
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed. Vita
-XCOM: Enemy Within
-Velocity Ultra

Selling (phantoms)
- Saints Row 4 - 7 $
- The Darkness II - 4 $
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (Europe region) - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 5 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $
- Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC, Red Johnson Chronicles - 3 $
- Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Demolition INC, Red Johnson: One Against All - 3 $
- Doctor Who, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
- Puppeteer - 5 $

Anyone interested in grabbing Drag-On Dragoon 3 next month? (JP/HK release). Grabbin it myself either way, but just wanted to know if anyone would be interested. Releases December 19 and said to have a digital release.

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling Saint's Row 4 resellable

Also, doing another COD Ghosts group and have room for 1 resellable

PM me if interested in either game, thanks.

Thanks from me too!
You're welcome guys.. as I'm sure everyone knows who is playing ac3 and ac4, don't forget to go to acinitiates.com and join in on the fun of the missions and memories there, as we will soon receive prizes through the website for in-game play... or so it sounds like.

Think what Clyde meant was if you add a few more dollars you'll get a share. Might not see phantoms until next year unless a new group forms and with BF4 and CoD a lot of the people here busy playing those game.
I think what Jdub meant to say, was that he had a bad deal go through for him one time, where he bought a resell share, and someone changed the password on him, in which case he couldn't access the account anymore. (account was jacked or hijacked)

Also, on a side note, I ask for those of you whom share pictures or have avatars that have something with the reference of "nigga" in them, to please remove them. I know in some communities this is a form of brotherhood, yet in my area, its the same thing as saying nigger which is racist and not tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what Jdub meant to say, was that he had a bad deal go through for him one time, where he bought a resell share, and someone changed the password on him, in which case he couldn't access the account anymore. (account was jacked or hijacked)

Also, on a side note, I ask for those of you whom share pictures or have avatars that have something with the reference of "nigga" in them, to please remove them. I know in some communities this is a form of brotherhood, yet in my area, its the same thing as saying nigger which is racist and not tolerated.
38402326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back