CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you a phantom or resell?

Someone said that if your a phantom you need to play the game under the account it was bought on or something, I dunno.
Myself and others were curious whether the different description on the AC4 upgrade would lead to problems. The description saying the purchasing account had to sign in could have meant that the game could only be played on the share. Since Supremacy was able to play on his main, it means the info on the store is incorrect or we weren't reading it right. Either way, the share will work fine for phantoms and resells.

I'm sorry, guys, I'm trying to keep up. So the only restriction is that you can't get trophies from these 'locked' ps4 shares?
You also have to sign in before every game session. If PSN or your net goes down, you won't be able to play the content. If the password is changed for any reason, you won't be able to play the content and unlike phantoms and resells, you would be left with nothing.

Madden 25 PS4
Resell $26.67
1.Teh Reaper
Phantoms $16.66
1.Teh Reaper

Only trust worthy peeps have feedback.

The 2nd phantom is not a "locked phantom". Can be played on main account.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the verdict on the ps4 shares? Does it work? How much for resells? If it's good to go then please add me for a resell of need for speed rivals and Lego marvel. Thanks.

Yeah it was bought in a different account
Ok, thanks for your reply! =)

Well, i think the guys on Ubisoft didn't read the FAQ all the way to write that thing lol

You also have to sign in before every game session. If PSN or your net goes down, you won't be able to play the content. If the password is changed for any reason, you won't be able to play the content and unlike phantoms and resells, you would be left with nothing.
I think yesterday, i saw someone post that even if got disconected you can keep playing, just need to not get out of acc, neither turn off the system. So this isn't proceed? He was talking about 'locked' ones.

Having to go to the sony store website to grab stuff previously downloaded rather than having an account download history under the account is a pain in the butt.

There's a known problem right now with DLC for games. My Free Fall DLC for Ghosts disappeared during the game update and I had to jump through massive hoops to be able to redownload it to use it. This seems to be a known problem with DLC for multiple games right now and I can foresee it causing gameshare problems down the road.

What I had to do to get my DLC back and working:

• Sign out of PSN via Setting > PSN > Sign Out
  • Sign out of the Profile via Power > Log Out of PS4
  • Signed back in to the Profile and then PSN (see above)
  • Chose to activate the PS4 as primary again. (Settings > PSN > Activate as Your Primary PS4 )
  • Had to choose COD Ghosts from the main Library bar (does this have a name?. Hit Options on the controller and chose Delete
  • Went to the Sony Store Website and logged in. Drop down menu from the profile name (synnarc in my case) I chose Download List. Picked my missing DLC and chose Download to PS4. *note* the DLC actually disappeared from my PS4's "Downloads" listed under the Notifications.
  • The DLC now started downloading on the PS4. It will get complete and then fail to install. This is ok.
  • I popped the Ghosts disk back in and installed.
  • Launched Ghosts and did the game update that triggered from running the game. (750MB roughly)
  • Exited the game and installed that update.
  • Exited the game again and then went to Notifications > Downloads and manually installed the Previously failed (and originally missing!) DLC.
  • DLC is now back and functioning.

Note that this is NOT unique to COD but most known for the Free Fall DLC and even the Season Pass. You'll know if your is ok if you get the extra playlist option and/or can choose Free Fall as a map under the private lobbys.

I hope this helps! (neither of my two friends even knew their DLC had vanished)

PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT:
PM me an offer
Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

I'm down for Injustice and possibly Fifa 14 as well. What are the pricing breakdowns though?
Injustice+Fifa 14

resale- $53.34

1.iquabal

phantoms- $33.34

1.snakeybro

oh and im streaming all night on ps4 also. http://www.twitch.tv/snakemaster2389

ill be looking for ac4 ps4 unlocked phantom come tuesday, thanks; and I'm assuming you have to keep the user again of course but apple has ways to get past it so i thought... never mind any way everyone keep enjoying them ps4s, mine will be here in a couple days and everyone can be happy :)

also, besides akbeast, was wondering if anyone experiencing problems, it seems to be pretty clear now, i ordered a second wave/shipment bundle so I'm hoping its bueno graci

Anyone interested in a Super Motherload group? I'd maybe want a resell if anyone is. Curious about the game.

I'd also be interested in a ACIV PS4 resell. Willing to get a new group started if needed.

Looking back I can't find many examples of what people are planning to do for PS4 only group prices. Has there been any agreement on what the price % should be considering its a bit more complicated now?
nothing is really official yet but for $60 retail games the pricing is $35 for resales and 25 for phantoms. So this game is $15 so resale would be $8 and phantom would be $7

Damn, can't decide which I want the most, Puppeteer or Crysis 3. Seeing my brother play Crysis 2 made me want Crysis 3 even more, which of the two (Puppeteer and Crysis 3) would you guys recommend?

nothing is really official yet but for $60 retail games the pricing is $35 for resales and 25 for phantoms. So this game is $15 so resale would be $8 and phantom would be $7
I thought you could have two phantoms, just one couldn't get trophies. Or was I reading that wrong?

Either way I'd still be in.

go with Puppeteer, its different type of game. Its fun
Yeah, Puppeteer looks really different from the most of the games that's released nowadays, can't understand why it seems so underrated, and I guess Crysis 3 is like all other shooters? Only thing I liked in Crysis 2 was that it were pretty epic and the stealth were pretty nice.

I thought you could have two phantoms, just one couldn't get trophies. Or was I reading that wrong?

Either way I'd still be in.
yea u can have two phantoms and one resale. both phantoms in this group will be able to play on their main accounts and get trophies and all that good stuff.

Super Motherload($15)

resale- $?

1.v4oldboy

------

phants- $?

1.snakey

16. Same as PS3.

Wait....
You can only have max 16 user accounts on your PS3 at a time? Why was I thinking it was a lot more?
And what the heck is a temporary guest account?

Madden 25 PS4
Resell $26.67
1.Teh Reaper
Phantoms $16.66
1.Teh Reaper

Also selling 2 resells of BF4 for PS3 for $18 each.

Yeah, Puppeteer looks really different from the most of the games that's released nowadays, can't understand why it seems so underrated, and I guess Crysis 3 is like all other shooters? Only thing I liked in Crysis 2 was that it were pretty epic and the stealth were pretty nice.

Puppeteer is quite charming but I'm finding it hard to finish the game, started two other games and I never do that. I can't quite put my finger on what put me off the game.

Puppeteer is quite charming but I'm finding it hard to finish the game, started two other games and I never do that. I can't quite put my finger on what put me off the game.
It's almost always like that for me, I play a game, and after a while I play something else and the game I didn't finish never gets played again, however that's a bad habit I've got. That's why I can't plat a game. But if the game's really good I play it through. But I hate that I'm like that, I want to finish my Bioshock Infinite :'(

But I think that I would finish Puppeteer, and the platinum seems pretty easy to get.

Madden 25 PS4 
Resell $26.67
1.Teh Reaper
Phantoms $16.66
1.Teh Reaper

also selling 1 resell of BF4 for ps3 for $18 pm me if interested.

For Sale,Resell

-Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus + Quest for Booty $10

-Lego Marvel Super Heroes $16

Injustice($60)+Fifa 14($45)  (PS4 gameshare)

resale- $45

1.iquabal

phantoms- $30

1.snakeybro

2.reiter34

i know someone that is sellin a fifa 14(ps4) full game code for $45!!

For sale, 

Phantom account $10 or offer

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT:
PM me an offer
Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

Selling battlefield 4 ps3 phantom $15 pm me if interested.
Wish i was offered this instead of ghosts lol.
*edit*
Thought it was ps4. No want ps3 version

Also looking for a phantoms (with trophies) of Need for Speed Rivals, NBA 2K14, Assassin's Creed, or Lego Marvel Super Heroes
for PS4

Really want Rivals!

Another Black Friday, another time I go "Oh, I'll just skip out on all these games because I can gameshare them" and then I never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back