Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

Off topic: But does anyone here use bitcoins? If so could you PM me. I have a few questions about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be generous enough to explain the details of game sharing on the PS4 with three people?

I'm in a group of three that has been sharing on the PS3 (we're familiar with phantoms, but we're not sure what locked accounts mean, etc) and we'd just like to know if or how it's possible to share with three people, and what may be involved.

Thanks.

Can someone who has a ps4 and knows the definitives of game sharing please just send the info to clone so he can put it in the OP

There are more people asking how it's done than actual trades being done

Also for what it's worth I still think BF4 premium is sharable to phantoms.

I was made a phantom a while ago and I'm still able to open the premium battlepacks as they come out.

I will clarify BF Premium for all. The only thing phantoms can receive is the initial download key. This unlocks Premium status. Thus allowing you to receive all in game items that will release in the game over time as well as take place in monthly game events.

It does not allow access to dlc maps. The maps are not downloaded as in game content. Only through the store for resales. If phantoms attempt to download dlc maps via the premium section in game it will route you to the store to download and check psn activation. No maps for phantoms is the moral of the story.

A fair split for this would be 3 ways (1 PS4, 2 PS3) for 16.67.

Can someone who has a ps4 and knows the definitives of game sharing please just send the info to clone so he can put it in the OP

There are more people asking how it's done than actual trades being done
I don't have a PS4 and I know how it works. In fact, I knew how it was going to work weeks before it released. Everyone else should have as well. The only new info that has come out is that being signed out while on the 'locked' slot will still allow you to play the game, or putting it another way, you only have to be online before you start your game session, not the entire time.

I would disagree with the second part. There are a few trickling in and asking, but many more trades are being conducted.

I will clarify BF Premium for all. The only thing phantoms can receive is the initial download key. This unlocks Premium status. Thus allowing you to receive all in game items that will released in the game over time as well as take place in monthly game events.

It does not allow access to dlc maps. The maps are not downloaded as in game content. Only through the store for resales. If phantoms attempt to download dlc maps via the premium section in game it will route you to the store to download and check psn activation. No maps for phantoms is the moral of the story.
What if phantoms from one group borrow another group's slots just to download the maps? Would there at least be a chance that it's possible?

I really liked the multiplayer during beta, pretty fun. Happen to have a resell/phantom of it? I noticed on gamestop.com it shows multiplayers and camp. as 2 different things, am I able to buy the multiplayer share or what? o.o
I actually bought this game at gamestop on preorder with the disc copy way before I knew about CAG. I used to have a survey website that would give me free giftcards to the store after I did so many surveys so I used to get my games for free. Lately I've been using CAG for good deals. I don't have any digital copies of the game but I'm sure someone around here might have something. Theres a story mode, a multiplayer mode, (which is usually 8 vs 8), and then there is another mode (I forget the name of it at the moment) where you and up to 3 other players go thru waves of computer enemies until you reach the final stage. Some of them are torture but I managed to get through every single type of level on the hardest difficulty setting.

What if phantoms from one group borrow another group's slots just to download the maps? Would there at least be a chance that it's possible?
It will not work. The maps would be on the system, but deactivated and not show up in game at all. You would be asked to buy via the premium section.

There's a consensus about timeshare pricing in this thread? I'm thinking in ts some of my inactive resales, and i don't have any idea on how much i should charge. Thanks!

There's a consensus about timeshare pricing in this thread? I'm thinking in ts some of my inactive resales, and i don't have any idea on how much i should charge. Thanks!
personal preference. there is no standard. i usually do 3/week for retail, $2/week for arcade, $1/week for dlc

I used the terms Resell & Phantom on GTZ and it caused mass confusion. Furthermore, the non-sell term is not a good choice because so many people on GTZ are baffled as to how one can sell a "non-sell" if a group is not being formed. Hence, that's why Amir sells "non-sells" on CAG.
I like phantoms. But how about sell or sellable instead of resell (NOT resale fmills lol)?

IT IS NEW... Just got it
pics or it didnt happen

I like phantoms. But how about sell or sellable instead of resell (NOT resale fmills lol)?
pics or it didnt happen
Resale is grammatically correct so I may type it from time to time, but resell is what we used for so long. No need to change it to sell or sellable. Would feel weird seeing it used here.

Battlefield 4 (PS3) can be had for less at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-PS3-Digital-Code/dp/B00GGUW02Y/ref=sr_1_1_title_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1384999396&sr=1-1&keywords=battlefield+4

UK Sale: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/20/this-weeks-discounts-skyrim-dlc-defiance-rainbow-moon-more/

These offer are valid until 4th December. Additional 10% discount on all savings for PS Plus members.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

Was €49.99/£39.99, now €19.99/£15.99

Dead Island (Game of the Year Edition)

Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99

Defiance

Was €39.99/£29.99, now €19.99/£14.99

Defiance (Deluxe Edition)

Was €69.99/£55.99, now €25.19/£20.15

Demon’s Souls

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Complete Edition

Was €24.99/£19.99, now €19.99/£15.99

Deus Ex

Was €9.99/£7.99, now €3.99/£3.19

Dungeon Defenders

Was €9.99/£7.99, now €4.99/£3.99

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Was €7.99/£6.49, now €3.99/£3.24

Game of Thrones

Of Orcs and Men

Rainbow Moon

Was €12.99/£9.99, now €4.93/£3.79

RPG Classic Collection (PSP/Vita, inc. Half Minute Hero and Blazing Souls Accelate)

Was €24.99/£19.99, now €14.99/£11.99

The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard

Was €16.99/£12.99, now €7.98/£6.10

The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire

Was €4.99/£3.99, now €2.49/£1.99

The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn

Was €16.99/£12.99; now €7.98/£6.10

Two Worlds II (VELVET Game of the Year Edition + Defense DLC)

Was €34.99/£28.49, now €19.94/£16.23

pics or it didnt happen
Amazon Warehouse Deals....Like New, Very Good, Good Acceptable. Most items are new returns. Ebay will have the Vita for $150 on BF. I'm not sure if it is the 3G version or not. Link

COD Ghosts (PS3 non-sell) $5
Armored Core V Day and Dive Kick (PS3 non-sell) $6

Also have 2 sellable spots for Assasins Creed 4 PS3 (i am just hosting the group over on GTZ) $12

I don't have a PS4 and I know how it works. In fact, I knew how it was going to work weeks before it released. Everyone else should have as well. The only new info that has come out is that being signed out while on the 'locked' slot will still allow you to play the game, or putting it another way, you only have to be online before you start your game session, not the entire time.

I would disagree with the second part. There are a few trickling in and asking, but many more trades are being conducted.

Great, so do you plan on posting an explanation (such as what a 'locked' slot is) or are you content with simply stating what you know?

Thanks

Resale is grammatically correct so I may type it from time to time, but resell is what we used for so long. No need to change it to sell or sellable. Would feel weird seeing it used here.
resale=on sale again, no?

COD Ghosts (PS3 non-sell) $5
Armored Core V Day and Dive Kick (PS3 non-sell) $6

Also have 2 sellable spots for Assasins Creed 4 PS3 (i am just hosting the group over on GTZ) $12
speaking of the devil lol

I'm interested in a Lego Marvel Phantom (With Trophies).

Any groups? Would prefer a group with 1 resell and 2 phantoms (One with trophies and one locked) but I'll take what I can get.

I'm interested in a Lego Marvel Phantom (With Trophies).

Any groups? Would prefer a group with 1 resell and 2 phantoms (One with trophies and one locked) but I'll take what I can get.
iqubal just grabbed the one that I had available. Just a little bit too late.

Knack
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

NFS : Rivals Group B
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

Lego Marvel
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)
1. iqubal

iqubal just grabbed the one that I had available. Just a little bit too late.

Knack
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

NFS : Rivals Group B
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

Lego Marvel
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)
1. iqubal
Booo. Oh well. We got a good deal on the NBAK14 game though. Too bad i'm just awful at it

Bumpo for the night. If someone fills up group/buys the ghost resell, I'll have everything set up after class tomorrow. G'night everyone.

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resell $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom - $5.90
1. Jin (GTZ)

PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell $16

Still have one Battlefield 4 PS3 phantom available. Comes with Premium status which gives you all the extra benefits except for the DLC maps. PM me if you're interested.

Okay, would you also like my bar code and ask them my purchase date? I have pictures of the system, but I trashed the boxes.

Here is my personal pricing structure:
Account value is under $100: $1/week
Account value is over $100: $2/week

Still have one Battlefield 4 PS3 phantom available. Comes with Premium status which gives you all the extra benefits except for the DLC maps. PM me if you're interested.
Interesting that it wouldn't come with the DLC maps but the rest of the benefits? Oh, is that because phantoms aren't going to be logging in when they come out?

What is the price on it again, $15? I would be interested but if no DLC I might as well just get a phantom for cheaper since the non-DLC benefits aren't really worth $5 to me. Probably some double XP stuff and weapons?

I wonder if the resell would consider letting the phantom have temporary access once the DLC comes out? Or at least the first pack, which is pretty soon I believe.

Edit: it's late. Of course you can't get access back as a phantom because you couldn't deactivate again, right? Sometimes gamesharing is like a Back to the Future time paradox to me: I just can't wrap my brain around the mechanics sometimes.

Not trying to spam the forum but NFS Rivals is soooooo much better than the last few have been! I love the cops vs racers thing they got going on. :D

W: The Last Of Us Resell (NA only, for a friend)

Sorry about that, U, I thought we were talking about a PS4 phantom because that's what I need. Any groups with one open or enough interest to do another one, Premium or not?

Okay, now I'm realizing what a good deal the BF4 plus Premium is split between both systems. If this is the right pricing structure let's make another group and see if it can get filled up after U's group. That or just needs a PS3 phantom.

Battlefield 4 + Premium (only resells receive access to DLC, phantoms receive other Premium perks)

PS4 Resell $35 - Jaskull
PS4 Phantom $15 -

PS3 Resell 1 $20 -
PS3 Resell 1 $20 -

PS3 Phantom 1 $10 -
PS3 Phantom 2 $10 -

I'm not sure how to host these cross-gen ones so I would ask that someone else host. If it makes it more appealing I would even be willing to add some extra funds to my share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back