CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

PS4 Resell $20.70 +15 - v4oldboy
PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 - 

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - 

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50 - Dashh02
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50 

On another note can canyone pot exactly what info Sony uses to identify the original account holder. I know DOB is important, but with more people being in these PS3+PS4 groups I want to make sure if anything goes wrong I can get the account(s) back.

Last edited by a moderator:
BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 -

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 -

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

On another note can canyone pot exactly what info Sony uses to identify the original account holder. I know DOB is important, but with more people being in these PS3+PS4 groups I want to make sure if anything goes wrong I can get the account(s) back.
I'd take a PS3 Phantom #1

I'm looking to download this game ASAP. Message me here on CAG or on GameTZ.

FIFA 14 for PS4:

Resell ($35): Charlie121

Phantom ($25): Shiftee

Assassin's Creed IV + Season's Pass (only for resells)

PS4 Resell $25 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10 - jjay9225

PS3 Resell #1 $15
PS3 Resell #2 $15

PS3 Phantom #1 $5 - cobolatrix
PS3 PHantom #2 $5
I'm in for a PS3 resell I get paid in about 6 hours

(Getting my backpay sooner than I thought)

COD Ghosts (PS3 Sellable) $10

Armored Core V Day and Dive Kick (PS3 non-sell) $6
Grid 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Rivals (PS3 non-sell) $25

Mmmm, finally beat stage 6-3 of Catherine after a 3 month period of rage quitting that game. Them bosses make me laugh more and ruin my trip up the blocks  :oldman:

Annnd, once again, bumping this baby:

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resell $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom - $5.90
1. Jin (GTZ)

PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell $11  :hot:
Dear gosh, someone take it LOL On Hold

Forgot how hard Dark Souls is. Finally getting around to playing the expansion and getting there is already pretty challenging. I keep dying to the Hydra, pretty rusty even though I'm at like 700 slvl. 

Assassin's Creed IV + Season's Pass (only for resells)

PS4 Resell $25 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10 - jjay9225

PS3 Resell #1 $15 - RogueSplinterCell
PS3 Resell #2 $15 - noone13

PS3 Phantom #1 $5 - cobolatrix
PS3 Phantom #2 $5

I'll take a resell of this.

Forgot how hard Dark Souls is. Finally getting around to playing the expansion and getting there is already pretty challenging. I keep dying to the Hydra, pretty rusty even though I'm at like 700 slvl.
Dat Xbone launch event, hahahaha, so much fail.

mj-laughing-gif-17678-hd-wallpapers.gif

This is brainy after he buys an xbone-

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Not trying to spam the forum but NFS Rivals is soooooo much better than the last few have been! I love the cops vs racers thing they got going on. :D

W: The Last Of Us Resell (NA only, for a friend)
I'm going to be giving it a spin in a few days. I don't think you're on my friends list, add me @ MattNY.

I blame Playstation for thinking it was smart to not make GT6 a PS4 title.

Wont be getting here until the 25th though
From what I have been reading, they made the new Forza WAY more grindy to get anything to strongly encourage people to buy the upgrades/cars with real money instead. I hate that shit.

Mmmm, finally beat stage 6-3 of Catherine after a 3 month period of rage quitting that game. Them bosses make me laugh more and ruin my trip up the blocks :oldman:

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resell $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom - $5.90
1. Jin (GTZ)

PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell $11 :hot:
Dear gosh, someone take it LOL
Can take the PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell

Hoping to get this group filled soon in case the price on Amazon changes. The standard PS3 price went up a few bucks already on Amazon.

Price would be $47.50 for base game and $50 for premium with resells paying $45 of that.

PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 - 

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - 

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50 - Dashh02
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50 

I'm going to be giving it a spin in a few days. I don't think you're on my friends list, add me @ MattNY.

From what I have been reading, they made the new Forza WAY more grindy to get anything to strongly encourage people to buy the upgrades/cars with real money instead. I hate that shit.
Sent a request, anyone else playin NFS add me BodomReaper87 would love to play with some real people I somewhat know :D

And thats BS if Forzas doin that, I think Forza and Minecraft (we're getting soon) were the only non ps3 exclusives I even gave 2 $hits about lol My brother actually paid real cash for credits to get the most expensive 3 ferraris for the achievement then was gonna auction them off and it wouldnt even let him sell the cars he bought, it was keep em or just delete them from the garage

Even of that is true about Forza, I am still excited for it. Sadly my Walmart had no more Day One Editions when I went to lunch. I ended up getting Dead Rising 3 since we still had a Day 1 copy of it.

Now to try to decide what PS4 game to pick up. Was gonna get Killzone but I am not so sure anymore

Mmmm, finally beat stage 6-3 of Catherine after a 3 month period of rage quitting that game. Them bosses make me laugh more and ruin my trip up the blocks :oldman:

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resell $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom - $5.90
1. Jin (GTZ)

PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell $11 :hot:
Dear gosh, someone take it LOL
PM sent

I bought and started to play Metro: L.Light a couple of weeks ago. Before start, i went on ps3trophies to see their guide and forums about the game, and there are reports from many guys about serious issues regarding the dlc(if bought through S.Pass) , specially the Faction missions, things like freezing, game crashing, and save file corrupted.

Well, i played the main campaign and went normal, no problem. Yesterday, i started the DLC missions w/ Factions pack. I put a copy of save file on Plus cloud to be safe.
On Reich missions some freezing. Polis missions ok. BUT today, playing RedLines(Sniper missions) in the end of mission... BAAM.. black screen, the game crashed. I couldn't even turnoff the PS3 through the button, i had to unplug the s#%t.

Then i turned on the PS3, all my games and save/game datas were perfect. But, for my surprise, when i synced the trophies, all my progress, 60% of trophies was lost. Ok, not all, left 6% lol
I didn't mentioned but after i started to play the game, i never synced the trophies, so i think that when the game crashed, the info of most of trophies was erased.

Man, i'm so frustrated right now, i don't have too much time to play and this fuck s#%t happens. Sorry for the personal bs, but i'm reporting this bc i imagine the other guys who bought the game with me in the group: @Pravado and @EstonianBeast would like to know this kind of information.
If you guys play the game, i recommend: upload a save file to the Plus cloud and syncronize trophies often(specially before/after play dlc missions) and leave Faction missions for last, seems that is the most troubled of dlc packs. 

for sale (also willing to hear trade offers):

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (resell, US) - 7$
Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Quizball Goal (resell, US) - 8$
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (phantom) - 6$

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (phantom) - 6$

SSX (phantom) - 3$

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (phantom) - 3$

Dishonoured (phantom) - 3$

looking for (only resells):

Rayman Legends

Killer Is Dead

How To Survive

Adventure Time... (I'm in a group, but also looking for resell)

Lone Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back