CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete file, unplug your router, wait 5-10 minutes, plug it back in, download again. When this happened to me Sony said that if you redownload without resetting the router it will used cached data and download the same corrupt file.
*sigh*, well, it just failed again. So, I'm going to try one last time using your advice. :cry:

Hey, I noticed you guys have a PS4 owners/friendslist.. Do you guys have one for Vita?
tumbleweed.gif

It'd be you, me and maybe a handful of people, lol. I wouldn't be opposed to it, though. I'm working through Dragon's Crown and still haven't unlocked the damn MP. I was really looking forward to playing with other people on the go. The bosses are kicking my ass.

Phantom Of my main account $25 OBO
Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

*sigh*, well, it just failed again. So, I'm going to try one last time using your advice. :cry:

tumbleweed.gif

It'd be you, me and maybe a handful of people, lol. I wouldn't be opposed to it, though. I'm working through Dragon's Crown and still haven't unlocked the damn MP. I was really looking forward to playing with other people on the go. The bosses are kicking my ass.
Yeah, we need one ASAP. =D I would really like that... I'd like to play with some of you.

tumbleweed.gif

I love my Vita and Remote Play was one of the reasons I got PS4 at launch. We had a thread a little while ago for CAG VIta friends in the Vita forum but it would be cool to do a gamesharing subset list.

BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

Hoping to get this group filled soon in case the price on Amazon changes. The standard PS3 price went up a few bucks already on Amazon.

Price would be $47.50 for base game and $50 for premium with resells paying $45 of that.

PS4 Resell $20.70 +15 - v4oldboy
PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 - plvl

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - lonestarranger
PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - kingcz
PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50 - Dashh02
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

Added myself in, kinda want Premium too. Btw will they be on separated account or on the same?

@derfel, maruader, clone how did you like the game?
Haven't had a chance to try it; I'm hanging out with some Adventure Time fans on the weekend so I wanted it for that, haha.

Now to try to decide what PS4 game to pick up. Was gonna get Killzone but I am not so sure anymore
Killzone is gorgeous. In my opinion, it's the launch game to get.

Also, it seems that everyone is forgetting about the most important game of the holiday season: Super Mario 3D World. IT'S SO AWESOME

BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

Price would be $47.50 for base game and $50 for premium with resells paying $45 of that.

PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

One ps3 phantom left

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Rush in Battlefield 4 is the most infuriating multiplayer game I've ever played.
Personally, Battlefield is generally infuriating because people are stupid. Battlefield is traditionally objective-based. Unfortunately, today's shooters are far too focused on individual achievements rather than team work.

There is also the face that people are not capable of multitasking. What?! I have to arm the M-COM then defend it from those who dare to disarm it? Blasphemy!

There have been far too many times where I have been on a losing team full of idiots. When some one on the other team is going on a tear with a tank, you'd think half the team would spawn as an Engineer and make scrap metal out of said tank.

Nope! Let's be Recons and do nothing useful.

It is a lot more fun and rewarding to run with a squad. Head sets definitely are a must. I love it when people know how to revive you, drop ammo boxes, spot enemies, laser designate vehicles for some impending silliness, and other team-oriented actions.

Personally, Battlefield is generally infuriating because people are stupid. Battlefield is traditionally objective-based. Unfortunately, today's shooters are far too focused on individual achievements rather than team work.

There is also the face that people are not capable of multitasking. What?! I have to arm the M-COM then defend it from those who dare to disarm it? Blasphemy!

There have been far too many times where I have been on a losing team full of idiots. When some one on the other team is going on a tear with a tank, you'd think half the team would spawn as an Engineer and make scrap metal out of said tank.

Nope! Let's be Recons and do nothing useful.

It is a lot more fun and rewarding to run with a squad. Head sets definitely are a must. I love it when people know how to revive you, drop ammo boxes, spot enemies, laser designate vehicles for some impending silliness, and other team-oriented actions.
I just wrote this huge post about how you're right about everything you say, as well as a ton of other stuff I hate and Firefox crashed.

That being said, I tried every gametype in BF4, and because people just don't understand objective games, I'm pretty sure team deathmatch is the only game I'll be able to play.

I just wrote this huge post about how you're right about everything you say, as well as a ton of other stuff I hate and Firefox crashed.

That being said, I tried every gametype in BF4, and because people just don't understand objective games, I'm pretty sure team deathmatch is the only game I'll be able to play.
Trying to win all game types? I'll join next time you play, tonight I had to boost Binary Domain.

Battlefield is only fun when people aren't playing like it's cod

I think Rush in Battlefield 4 is the most infuriating multiplayer game I've ever played.
the map we played was not the greatest for rush. it was a game with 200 or 300% tickets so it got kind of boring after a while. also we got put in a chokehold in that "red" area which was really shitty.

overall i hate rush myself, domination is the best game mode imo, as you can score massive points even if your team sucks. bf is a lot more fun when you stop worrying about winning and just worry about earning as much xp as possible.

Delete file, unplug your router, wait 5-10 minutes, plug it back in, download again. When this happened to me Sony said that if you redownload without resetting the router it will used cached data and download the same corrupt file.

rejoicegeorp.png
rejoicegeorp.png
rejoicegeorp.png

PRAISE BE TO CAGod!!!

It finally worked. And to think, I was just about to restore my system. Thank you (and Raiborg) for your help!!!

PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

One ps3 phantom left
I'm interested in the last ps3 phantom.

Trying to win all game types? I'll join next time you play, tonight I had to boost Binary Domain.

Battlefield is only fun when people aren't playing like it's cod
Yep, trying to win one of each. Only have rush, and whatever the last two are on the list. I'll be on a lot this weekend since the wife is studying for finals and doing school crap.

the map we played was not the greatest for rush. it was a game with 200 or 300% tickets so it got kind of boring after a while. also we got put in a chokehold in that "red" area which was really shitty.

overall i hate rush myself, domination is the best game mode imo, as you can score massive points even if your team sucks. bf is a lot more fun when you stop worrying about winning and just worry about earning as much xp as possible.
Yeah, only reason I'm trying to win right now is to get that trophy for winning all game types. After that I'll just stick to whichever game I like best and focus on pistol kills.

Couldn't agree more. The entire premise of that mode is spawn camping and suicide missions. Fun! I've played every Battlefield multi game since BC1 and I never touch that garbage. Conquest, on the other hand, I could play for a lifetime.

2 resale spots left for Adventure Time. $13 each

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation(out tuesday)

resales-

2.pancakes

----------

phants-

1.snakey

Arcania: The Complete Tale($29.99/ 5.4 gb, out now!)

resales-$10

--------

phants- $5

1.snakey

This may be really childish but I spent ten minutes just running with the sorceress on dragons crown. 0.o at those mechanics lol.

Dont know about Bf4 but In Bf3, rush seemed pretty fun for me, except times when my team was annoying a..holes. But most likely i was playing squad deathmatches and conquests.

This may be really childish but I spent ten minutes just running with the sorceress on dragons crown. 0.o at those mechanics lol.
Did the same with the Amazon, I ran and stopped, ran and stopped, hard to explain, but it was awesome. And after a while i said, "Well, let's play the game O.O" and after that i forgot about dem boobiez. When my friend tried the game out he did the same thing. Sure it's childish, but I'm a dude, we're always childish :bouncy:

Whenev you done baby cakes

edit: nvm just realized im low in cash aha >.>

Haha :p

We could trade for some other game if you want? Otherwise I could keep it if you still want it later.

To me Rush is pretty much about team work, because its impossible to Atk or Df the MCom without good team work. Also I've been playing BF4 for a while and I'm so sad that the number of Medics decreased dramatically, but did you know that if you press and hold down the defibrillator to charge it and get full points if you success to revive? Another the annoying thing that is Support Class, calling for ammo is so desperate cause of stupid idiots who just go for kills rather helping others.

is this site legit?
http://www.cdkeys.com/

I want to buy psn uk from there, anyone here have bought something from them?

I know that site too but haven't purchased anything from them. I'm pretty sure they are legit, since they FB page support is pretty alive, do do bunch of deals ppl posted on hotdealsuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back