CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a couple folks for Battlefield. I also found my PS3 headset buried deep in a closet, so I dusted it off and I'm charging it up. Now in addition to me being awful you can also hear such phrases as:

"Where the fuck did that guy come from?!"

"How the fuck did that guy kill me?!"

"Ok, is my team even doing anything?"

"That's fine guys, guess I'm the only one playing this game!"

...maybe I have anger issues?

I'll join in a bit.

Enjoy phrases such as:

"What the fuck are you doing"

"Why are you playing this game!"

"fuck this lag"

And

"You're awful how did you kill me!"
You guys not playing COD? :whistle2:(

Adventure Time

resales-$13

1.iquabal

-------

phants-$6

1.snakey

2.revanchrist

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation(out tuesday)

resales-

2.pancakes

----------

phants-

1.snakey

Arcania: The Complete Tale($29.99/ 5.4 gb, out now!)

resales-$10

--------

phants- $5

1.snakey

Anyone have the Incredibles Level kit for LBP2? Been looking for that kit that has been unavailable forever! Message me what you are looking for!

This is only for a PS3 slot, not PS4.
I'm a bit confused. If I were to load up the phantom on a ps4. Could I not play it as the ps3 version is upgraded to the ps4 version.

Or was this already divided up like the bf4 ps4/ps3 shares?

Read the following:

"Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge."

via http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/16/flower-flow-sound-shapes-escape-plan-coming-to-ps4/

I'm willing to test...

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 4GB in patches if I remember right
about 3GB,Beyond sucks.

1. Heavy Rain
yay.gif

2. Fahrenheit
thumbright.gif

3. Beyond
fart.gif

Does anyone know how the PS4 handles a disc game instal when you buy it digitally?

I had the disc version of BF4, but decided to do a group here to get a PS4 resell since it was cheaper to get that and premium through a group.

I have BF4 still installed. Do you think I'll need to redownload the game? I'm not sure if the disc installs are the same as the digital installs.

So the more I play BF4, the more I like it. I think I like Domination the best. XP flows like diarrhea from the buffalo and overall it seems more fun. I played so many rounds of Rush not realizing that each time you get the end of round results, that counts as a win for that type. I could have moved on so long ago...

So the more I play BF4, the more I like it. I think I like Domination the best. XP flows like diarrhea from the buffalo and overall it seems more fun. I played so many rounds of Rush not realizing that each time you get the end of round results, that counts as a win for that type. I could have moved on so long ago...
Except the part where you get spawnkilled. After you left, I played another game of dom and ended up getting spawn killed 6 times in a row. I wish they had a rage command on BF4.

Btw you know you get a ribbon for wins.

@RPG I liked Indigo Prophecy the most while Heavy Rain and Beyond Two souls stand around even.

Dont forget that if you have opened Battlepack which comes with various XP bonus perk( I opened at least 10, 6 contained XP bonus). Activate it and thus get even more points.

Except the part where you get spawnkilled. After you left, I played another game of dom and ended up getting spawn killed 6 times in a row. I wish they had a rage command on BF4.

Btw you know you get a ribbon for wins.

@RPG I liked Indigo Prophecy the most while Heavy Rain and Beyond Two souls stand around even.
I learned about the ribbon after I got my last game. Then I found the ribbons and was like "fuck I have 5 wins in Rush..."

Does anyone know how the PS4 handles a disc game instal when you buy it digitally?

I had the disc version of BF4, but decided to do a group here to get a PS4 resell since it was cheaper to get that and premium through a group.

I have BF4 still installed. Do you think I'll need to redownload the game? I'm not sure if the disc installs are the same as the digital installs.
That's a good question and I've wondered the same thing if I end up liking a rented disc game and get a share of it here. The downloads are so huge that I would rather avoid it but I doubt the files are bit for bit the same.

Also, sorry if there are a bunch of groups floating around because I know it happens with BF4 cross-gen groups but anyone need a PS4 resell slot taken of BF4+Premium? That's what I'm looking for.

If there is interest in the other slots maybe someone who knows all the crazy upgrade stuff and Amazon deals can set one up for us and format the prices?

Any interest in a Battlefield Premium share from ps3 users?
Sellables only unless there is interest in phantoms.
The account will also have ~13 months of plus on it.
Ps4 $15 Mordred
PS3 #1 $15 Mageshadow
PS3 #2 $15
Might be interested.

Hold a slot for me. I currently have premium but the year long ps+ would save me from buying a card this coming week

Yes there are, but you need a ton of grenade XP to unlock them and I find that grenade kills are tough to come by. They take so long to detonate, and most of the time the person is long gone from where you threw it.
once you get the v40 minis you will have no problem unlocking every grenade and fast, it might look like a lot but a few kills with one goes a long way with unlocking the next set

edit: i have 51 total and i had all grenades unlocked well before i hit 50 kills i believe so its actually not that bad, those minis or the impacts are a life saver though.

Adventure Time

resales-$13

1.iquabal

-------

phants-$6

1.snakey

2.revanchrist

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation(out tuesday)

resales-

2.pancakes

----------

phants-

1.snakey

Arcania: The Complete Tale($29.99/ 5.4 gb, out now!)

resales-$10

--------

phants- $5

1.snakey

Amazon has that NBA2K14 digital download dual pack again for $69.99. There is also a like new one being sold by Amazon warehouse for $52. Maybe it's worth taking a chance on.

For Sale:

Batman Arkham Origins Resell - $14

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition Resell - $5

UK PS+ Phantom valid until June 2015 containing the following:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Little Big Planet Karting

Malicious

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Little Big Planet 2

Infamous 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark

Thomas Was Alone

Dead or Alive 5

Catherine

Lego Lord of the Rings

Mortal Kombat

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Batman: Arkham City

Gotham City Impostors

Saints Row: The Third

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

NBA 2K13

Spec Ops: The Line

Mafia II

BioShock 2

Demon's Souls

The Cave

Vanquish

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Okami HD

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Hitman Absolution

Payday The Heist

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Mass Effect 3

Battlefield 3

Crysis 2

Bulletstorm

Assassin's Creed 3

Far Cry 3

Remember Me

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (includes cyborg ninja skin and the fox blade)

Grid 2

Guacamelee

It will be available starting from the first week of December, but you can start downloading the games before that. Price - $15

[UK]Ni no Kuni Phantom - $4

CHEAP RESELLS & PHANTOMS!

Account #2 
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know) 
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 UK ACCOUNT
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD

PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous 

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5
PERSONA 3: FES

PM Me For Pricing

I see you guys talking about 1YR of PS+ for $30, and I seriously need a code. Can I trust a CAG to could pick one up for me and send me the code? I'd obviously pay you first. I'LL even PRE-PAY YOU NOW

For Love Of all that is holy.. Please stop contacting me about my shares if you're not interested in purchasing one. 

[customspoiler='Gone!']BUY ONE RESELL/PHANTOM, GET ONE FREE!
PAY MORE THAN $12 AND I'LL THROW IN A RESELL FOR FREE Gone!

Account #1 I'm Keeping This share

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

PS4 Primary Slot: 
Call Of Duty:Ghosts Claimed By KuHLiiDE

Account #6 SOLD!

PES 14 $6 OBO Sold to hayate188
The Last Of Us Claimed ByKuHLiiDE[/customspoiler]

Any LBP players here? (I'm a bit of a die hard fan) Anyway, I extra beta vest code I found at the bottom of my email account ( I was in like all LBP BETAs)..  (Works in LBP,LBP2,LBPK AND LBPV). Any takers? (ultra rare dlc) 

Does anyone have the code for the Tearaway LBP DLC?(You can only get it if you preordered Tearaway or bought it on the PSN store I think.) 

Any LBP players here? (I'm a bit of a die hard fan) Anyway, I extra beta vest code I found at the bottom of my email account ( I was in like all LBP BETAs).. (Works in LBP,LBP2,LBPK AND LBPV). Any takers? (ultra rare dlc)
Hi Cak, I'll take that if it's free. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back