CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any these games, anyone can help send a PM

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Saints Row 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one waiting untill next month when Sony puts up the "Activate one year of PS+, and get 3 months free" Like the always do?
when do these ps+ codes expire/would it work if we get one for $30 now and redeem it next month or whenever Sony has the extra 3 months?

The codes aren't going to expire. You paid for it. It is just like the PSN Credit Cards ($10, $20, $50) they don't expire. 
the ones you get through 'buy $60 get $10 back' do, not sure about the others, anyhow, does it mean I can keep ps+ code until Sony does the promotion?

Cak are you sure it's each year/xmas? if I redeem 2 do I get an extra 6 months?

I'm not sure about 2 and get 6 months, but yeah they do it every year. Sometimes its mid December or  early January... Right around the time they hand out the 3 30-day  PS+ vouchers. (They send you 3 30-day codes. They cannot be stacked or used on the same account more than once.)

Boosted's Black Friday Mystery Grab Bag

I have a list of games. The cost for each ticket is only $2.00 and there are only 15 tickets. To claim a ticket you would need to quote this post and put your name down for whatever slot you would like. Once all the tickets have been purchased I will collect payments and then reveal the games ticket list. To show that there is favoritism I will be emailing a list of the ticket numbers to Clonesniper for confirmation. All spots that are won will be phantoms.

Some of the included games are Borderlands, Dead Space series, Dead Space 3, Counterstrike GO, Dead Island Riptide, MLB 13 The Show, Metro Last Light, PS+ EU account, Remember Me, and much more.

1. Captaintek3304

2. Jaskull

5. Snakeybro

6. Pancakes

7. OkcVols

8. KB24

9. Mr_Chrillwils

10. Captaintek3304

11. Pancakes

12. Jaskull

13. Captaintek3304

14. OkcVols

15. Pancakes

I have a list of games. The cost for each ticket is only $2.00 and there are only 15 tickets. To claim a ticket you would need to quote this post and put your name down for whatever slot you would like. Once all the tickets have been purchased I will collect payments and then reveal the games ticket list. To show that there is favoritism I will be emailing a list of the ticket numbers to Clonesniper for confirmation. All spots that are won will be phantoms.

Some of the included games are Borderlands, Dead Space series, Dead Space 3, Counterstrike GO, Dead Island Riptide, MLB The Show, Metro Last Light, PS+ EU account, Remember Me, and much more.

1. Captaintek3304
In

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
74761.png
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Gran Turismo 6

74664.png
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Could someone please help me out with buying a $30 PS+ code from Amazon for me? It's only available for US customers.

I'll go first of course.

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

Anyone for a Deadpool group?

Deadpool ($19.99)

Resell -- $6.66

Phantom -- $3.33

1. noone13 (I can switch to a resell if needed)

Or a Batman: Arkham Origins group?

Batman: Arkham Origins ($29.99)

Resell -- $10.00

Phantom -- $5.00

I can also combine the groups if people would be interested in doing that.

Some of the included games are Borderlands, Dead Space series, Dead Space 3, Counterstrike GO, Dead Island Riptide, MLB 13 The Show, Metro Last Light, PS+ EU account, Remember Me, and much more.

1. Captaintek3304
7. OkcVols
14. OkcVols
I'm in for 2 tickets

I think the group i already joined also going to get NA version.
your answer is confusing man, do you need US version or are you ok with getting UK? I think we got a full UK group if you're in.
You need resell BTW, right?

@jrsmaster411
please reply to the PM so we know where we stand.

1. Captaintek3304
6. Pancaked
why the heck not, in

1. Captaintek3304
6. Pancaked
7. OkcVols
10. Captaintek
13. Captaintek
14. OkcVols

Signed up for two more

1. Captaintek3304
6. Pancaked
7. OkcVols
10. Captaintek
11. Pancake
13. Captaintek
14. OkcVols
15. Pancake

Signed up for two more
same

1. Captaintek3304
3.Mr_Chrillwis
6. Pancaked
7. OkcVols
9.Mr_Chrillwis
10. Captaintek
11. Pancake
13. Captaintek
14. OkcVols
15. Pancake

same
I'm in.

Hey, can't quote right now but I will take 2 Boosted tickets. Any numbers fine. Also a $5 Batman Origins phantom, please. No one was mentioning it?

Anyone for a Deadpool group?

Deadpool ($19.99)

Resell -- $6.66

Phantom -- $3.33

2. Mageshadow

Or a Batman: Arkham Origins group?

Batman: Arkham Origins ($29.99)

Resell -- $10.00

Phantom -- $5.00

2. Mageshadow

I can also combine the groups if people would be interested in doing that.
I'm down for both

Phantom on both, one account would be best for me as Im almost out of room on users

#4 is not my one of my best number , cant let it go to some one else , gonna get #4 slot :beer:

NVM Islan was faster :D.

wow seriously some noobs got quite the attitude, here's wohlstand reply:

i already told you no deposit , stop wasting my time , i do not "MUST" get gran turismo now, i have other games too.

Looking for a Assassins Creed: Black Flag for PS3

Gran Turismo 6

R:

1. SmoothJazz

P:

1. wohlstand

2. EstonianBeast (Can change to a resell)

wohlstand - it should be on US store soon enough, if it's not there a week before the release, we have a reason to be worried

your answer is confusing man, do you need US version or are you ok with getting UK? I think we got a full UK group if you're in.
You need resell BTW, right?

@jrsmaster411
please reply to the PM so we know where we stand.
I already joined the group that's what i am saying please look above your quote.

Flash Sale on PSN now live: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALENOV13

Edit: Damn it! Rpg, screencaps is cheating, lol.

>Sony mentions up to 65% off

>One of nine titles has over 50% off

The Last of US - $40

Saints Row IV - $30

God of War: Ascension - $20

Diablo 3 - $40

BioShock Infinite -$ 14

Splinter Cell Blacklist - $30

Rayman Legends - $30

Deadpool - $25 (Includes Merc with a Map Pack)

For Sale (shameless plug):

Batman Arkham Origins (includes Deathstroke DLC) Resell - $13.50

[PS3] Battlefield 4 Phantom - $4

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV Phantom - $5

[PS4] Battlefield 4 Phantom - $10

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV Phantom - $10

the ones you get through 'buy $60 get $10 back' do, not sure about the others, anyhow, does it mean I can keep ps+ code until Sony does the promotion?

Cak are you sure it's each year/xmas? if I redeem 2 do I get an extra 6 months?
Only the promotional codes expire. You can wait until Sony does the free 3 month promotion and redeem it then. There is no guarantee when they will do this and that's if they even decide to do it again. Assuming it's the same as the previous one, you could redeem two and get 6 months free.

GT6 Trophy: Three of a Kind - Register a lap record where the three digits after the decimal point are the same.

I see this causing some stress. Probably the 300 stars as well, since that will likely be the 'earn all gold in all events trophy' from GT5. Damn Vettel. When you talk of trophies to be proud of, getting gold on all of Vettel with a DS3, legit, is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back