CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone beware of a newb called Hota88 he changed the passwords of the 2 resell slots I gave him & now he's giving me fake info to his "$50 account" I'm fucking pissed right now.
i thought resell have the right to change password if they want?

Everyone beware of a newb called Hota88 he changed the passwords of the 2 resell slots I gave him & now he's giving me fake info to his "$50 account" I'm fucking pissed right now.
Really, you don't say? This situation is sad on so many levels. The guy joined days ago and based on the content (or whatever you want to call what the hell it was) of his amazingly large number of 5 posts, I wouldn't deal with him, even if he paid an entire deposit first.

In fact, your ignorance is offending me a bit, lol. Please tell me this is a joke. You went first, without a deposit, with a newb? Maybe you should be banned along with him?

Yess, They took away my negative feedback. :D
Do you happen to know which mod did it? I want to get rid of one that was accidentally left for me when it shouldn't have been.

Really, you don't say? This situation is sad on so many levels. The guy joined days ago and based on the content (or whatever you want to call what the hell it was) of his amazingly large number of 5 posts, I wouldn't deal with him, even if he paid an entire deposit first.

In fact, your ignorance is offending me a bit, lol. Please tell me this is a joke. You went first, without a deposit, with a newb? Maybe you should be banned along with him?

Do you happen to know which mod did it? I want to get rid of one that was accidentally left for me when it shouldn't have been.
Yeah, I had to scour this site to find one.. His/her name is io.

No PayPal was involved, he wanted to trade his account with $50 for Bioshock & DS3 and he's saying he got confused even though I told him about resells on top of that he doesn't reply for shit and now I'm really starting to regret this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i didnot scamm him i thought i can change the pw
and he will get the money in 10min and sorry about that iam looking forward to be a good member here

Lombax, you better call $ony or message them (online chat).. Or you're never going to see those shares again.
Well he just said he's not trying to scam me so I'll wait for him to PM me the passwords he changed on the accounts and the info for the $50 account.

At least Hota88 gave an update and he isnt asking for feedback first.
WTF_BITCH.gif

Hosting another couple groups for these games. I'm really surprised people are charging $10+ for a PS4 phantom with the current prices on Amazon.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50 - drolan
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75
I'll take one ps3 resell for both

nQkzIOs.gif

This game looks so nice on Vita, but the multiplayer is so god damn hard! 

aR1mWHF.jpg

I know you think you're being funny, but you're not doing yourself any favors.
with your sig its hard to take you serious. or is your sig a joke? and about my comment you are wrong. its more like sarcasm... :) and after telling the mod to remove his negative feedback even tho he didnt even ask me for it... i think i deserved this. the problem here is, now everyone who gets a negative feedback can just leave retaliation feedback to get it removed.

with your sig its hard to take you serious. or is your sig a joke? and about my comment you are wrong. its more like sarcasm... :) and after telling the mod to remove his negative feedback even tho he didnt even ask me for it... i think i deserved this. the problem here is, now everyone who gets a negative feedback can just leave retaliation feedback to get it removed.
Umm, no.. You have to provide proof to a mod in order to get negative feedback removed. I only gave you negative feedback because you were/still acting like a douche.

the mod only asked me to explain the situation i straight away told him i am fine with removing your feedback because you do not have the manners to do business here, but since the profile isnt the place to leave feedback you would always have 0 positive 1 negative i said its fine to remove your feedback. i didnt even mention your retaliation feedback that is against the rules and can get you banned. 

any reason there is a ton of scammers listed in post 1 that have similiar names to you?

and yes you did ask me for a feedback before giving me the account thats why you got a negative feedback. 

I know this is probably weird coming from me, but when will some of these  :newbie:  learn that burning bridges and acting like a douche your first week here will get you no where? 

I know this is probably weird coming from me, but when will some of these :newbie: learn that burning bridges on your first week here will get you no where?
the point is that you just showed us the feedback system does not work when you can just leave retaliation feedback to get negative feedback removed. and the problem here is you still didnt see your error or apologized.

the point is that you just showed us the feedback system does not work when you can just leave retaliation feedback to get negative feedback removed. and the problem here is you still didnt see your error or apologized.
tumblr_mcm50dXvjd1qa0z6j.gif

so be done and stop asking your 12 year old friends to neg me because i will just bring it up again, and stop bringing this in a ton of a threads like this one, you asked for a feedback before you delivered the account , and after asking you 4 or 5 times you still did not send the account, completely unnecessary and like a scammer. i fulfilled my part of the deal and sent you the money. then i had to run after the account and you would only answer questions about your other accounts (and trying to sell me your bf3 online pass as a season pass, another of your scams i didnt even mention until just now), you still did not apologize and you did leave retaltiation feedback which is against the rulez, now what do you want from me ? stop scamming people here and honour your buyers and this wont happen again.

Lego Marvel (PS4 non-sell) $15
Dead Island GOTY , Dead Space 3  , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer (PS3 non-sell) $8
Game of Thrones , Zeno Clash 2 (PS3 non-sell) $1.50

1. We do not use the CAG feedback system in this thread (per Cheapy's request and it is stated in the rules of the feedback)

2. You were impatient. Not everyone checks the site from a PC that has the account info on it or they may be gone and not able to deactivate their system if you bought a resell. You would be surprised how many check from a phone even when at home. ( I personally rarely use my PC to check the site unless I am updating my lists).

3. You have dragged this on long enough and it is getting annoying.

I personally hope no one long time Vet every deals with you if you can not learn patience.

@clonesniper666 i respect you a lot but its not nice to say i dont have patience see feedback thread or my feedback #5 ;)

its about respecting your partner in a transaction. you should first read our PM conversation before jumping to conclusions. It was ridiculous. Maybe i cannot expect too much from some of the younger members here, so i can try to lose my eyes next time and just ignoe any bullshit. I. just would like to understand why its ok for Cak to ask for feedback before sending the account? I as a seller sent my buyers their info IMMEDIAELY and if i cant I tell them why. So please tell me what I missed here? 

so be done and stop asking your 12 year old friends to neg me because i will just bring it up again, and stop bringing this in a ton of a threads like this one, you asked for a feedback before you delivered the account , and after asking you 4 or 5 times you still did not send the account, completely unnecessary and like a scammer. i fulfilled my part of the deal and sent you the money. then i had to run after the account and you would only answer questions about your other accounts (and trying to sell me your bf3 online pass as a season pass, another of your scams i didnt even mention until just now), you still did not apologize and you did leave retaltiation feedback which is against the rulez, now what do you want from me ? stop scamming people here and honour your buyers and this wont happen again.
kingsleybitch.gif

tumblr_m80gmy89zW1rn95k2o1_500.gif
STFU.gif

How easy is battlefield 4 to get in to? Compared to Call of Duty? 

I've tried Battlefield 3 and felt I was out of the loop most of the time. Is Battlefield 4 more noob friendly?

I've tried Battlefield 3 and felt I was out of the loop most of the time. Is Battlefield 4 more noob friendly?
What? BF3 was wayyy easier to get into compared to BF1943 AND BFBC2. BF4 feels like CoD, so yeah its easy to get into.

Also giving away Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus For Free. It's an easy and short Platinum (10 hours). Depending on how many people are interested; you guys could just pass the share around.   

Just add yourself if interested:

Add more numbers if needed

EDIT: Also forgot, I have to ask the other resell if he is alright with this. Might take a while before any information is sent out to people.

Its actually more noob friendly but to BF3 vets its more pain is arse to configure the controls. Oh it's double XP days till 5th Dec (7th for Premium) but last 3h when I was playing 4x it crashed, all my high streaks score were fcked :(

Also giving away Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus For Free. It's an easy and short Platinum (10 hours). Depending on how many people are interested; you guys could just pass the share around.

Just add yourself if interested:

1.Cak (My sister is playing the Okami share)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back