CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am pretty sure this question hsa been aswered a million times here already, but I seem not to be able to find it... Anyway, if I replace my ps3's hdd with a new one, when I put my old hdd into the ps3 again, will the phantom still work?
Only older, fat PS3 models have the ability to retain phantoms. Of course, you would have to transfer the data to the new drive. See post #3 in this thread for more specific details.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSASBR is far from a terrible game. I had a lot of fun with it. Platinum is boring as shit, but easy. The wife and I played 2v2 online for a while and that was a good time.

Posting this again, if you added yourself before, add yourself back. This sale ends tomorrow, so I'd like to get the group done today if people are interested:

Rayman Legends - $30

Resell - $10

1. captaintek3304 (host)

2. Mr_Chrillwis

Phantom - $5

PSASBR is far from a terrible game. I had a lot of fun with it. Platinum is boring as shit, but easy. The wife and I played 2v2 online for a while and that was a good time.

Posting this again, if you added yourself before, add yourself back. This sale ends tomorrow, so I'd like to get the group done today if people are interested:

Rayman Legends - $30

Resell - $10

1. captaintek3304 (host)

2.Mr_Chrillwis

Phantom - $5

Anyone selling a GTA5 slot? Doesnt matter if it's a phanty or resell. PM me :) I NEED 2 SLOTS

I hope someone bought the discounted GTA5 :p Would gladly take 2 slots ASAP

For you PS3/Vita owners out there, this is probably well known, but I noticed PSASBR is on sale for $9.99 on Amazon. Comes with a free Vita copy since its Cross Buy. Last reported TIV @ GS for the PS3 version is $5, probably less now, but even if you get $3 or $4 after bonuses, still makes for a super cheap Vita copy.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-3/dp/B007XYBUBE/ref=pd_sim_vg_3

I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the vita but how would the vita thing work? Guessing it can't go on my main for the vita right?

Rayman Legends - $30

Resell - $10

1. captaintek3304 (host)

2. Mr_Chrillwis

Phantom - $5

1. will

Mind if a gtz'er joins in?

Anyone else having issues creating a new sony account? Haven't been able to make one for the past 3 days, always gives me a signup error.

Anyone else having issues creating a new sony account? Haven't been able to make one for the past 4 days, always gives me a signup error.

For Sale:

PS4 with PS+ valid until June 2015 Phantom - $10

Perfect for those two people who don't have plus. I may be flexible on the price. The purpose of this phantom would be the enabling of online play. 

[PS3] UK PS+ Phantom - $15 - valid until June 2015 containing the following:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Little Big Planet Karting

Malicious

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Little Big Planet 2

Infamous 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark

Thomas Was Alone

Dead or Alive 5

Catherine

Lego Lord of the Rings

Mortal Kombat

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Batman: Arkham City

Gotham City Impostors

Saints Row: The Third

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

NBA 2K13

Spec Ops: The Line

Mafia II

BioShock 2

Demon's Souls

The Cave

Vanquish

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Okami HD

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Hitman Absolution

Payday The Heist

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Mass Effect 3

Battlefield 3

Crysis 2

Bulletstorm

Assassin's Creed 3

Far Cry 3

Remember Me

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (includes cyborg ninja skin and the fox blade)

Grid 2

Guacamelee

FIFA 14 (PS3) on sale on the UK store for £25: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/ea-sports-fifa-14/cid=EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE

Meh, you have to use discounted codes to even get close to the $35 that it is on Amazon.

Good news is, that was over 55% off the MSRP, so other games part of the promotion might have a decent price when all is said and done. To be honest though, the only games that would have amazing prices not seen in the US recently would be GT6 or Injustice Ultimate, if they were a part of this sale that is.

I have a question, is it possible on this site to try and arrange a buy agreement with someone for physical games?  I am looking to buy a few stacking trophy games from a UK website but the site will only ship to people in the UK.  I was wondering if I could see if I can find someone on here in the UK to maybe buy the games and when they receive them ship it to me (of course I'll PayPal the money for everything first).

Anyone else having issues creating a new sony account? Haven't been able to make one for the past 3 days, always gives me a signup error.
Anyone else having issues creating a new sony account? Haven't been able to make one for the past 4 days, always gives me a signup error.
Have you had trouble for the last 3 days or 4 days, I am confused by that. Anyways, I just made an account a little bit ago without issue. I got the error when it tried to sign in right after making the account. I clicked the "Sign In" immediately after the error and it was able to sign in without issue. Also if you continue to have trouble then sign in/create through Qriocity.com

I have a question, is it possible on this site to try and arrange a buy agreement with someone for physical games? I am looking to buy a few stacking trophy games from a UK website but the site will only ship to people in the UK. I was wondering if I could see if I can find someone on here in the UK to maybe buy the games and when they receive them ship it to me (of course I'll PayPal the money for everything first).
If you would like to ship games then I would suggest talking to ClydeSheBang (EU I believe), SmartbombUK (haven't seen him in a while) or Souljah. They have always seemed very on the up and up.

Upcoming Games

:ps3:

Dec 06, 2013    Gran Turismo 6
Jan 14, 2014    Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
Jan 28, 2014    Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Feb 11, 2014    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Feb 25, 2014    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Feb 25, 2014    Thief
Mar 04, 2014    South Park: The Stick of Truth
Mar 11, 2014    Dark Souls II

ps4

December 03, 2013    Tiny Brains (PS4)
February 25, 2014    Thief (PS4)
March 21, 2014    inFamous: Second Son

Gran Turismo 6

Resell ($20.00)

1. Boosted

2. Boosted

Phantom

1. KB24

2. sky03
ill take that last spot

im looking for these on PS4

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Need For Speed Rivals

Killzone Shadow Fall

Anyone played Bloodrayne Betrayal? Listening to the soundtrack and it reminds me of Castlevania, is it any good?
Don't play it. That game completely sucks. It's about some vampire girl with big boobs but that's all. The game is so hard. ...and the trophies .... arrrghh.. they are very hard too!

Don't play it. That game completely sucks. It's about some vampire girl with big boobs but that's all. The game is so hard. ...and the trophies .... arrrghh.. they are very hard too!
She's actually a Dhampir, I've played the first two games when I were younger ;)

Yeah, I checked out a trophy guide, and DAMN, that seems hard, thats quite sad. Even if I'm not a trophy hunter it's quite nice to be able to get some trophies at least.

Sony is experiencing issues as of now(might be because of the redeem voucher issue they were dealing with).

I'm having trouble resetting a password for an account and they aren't sending out the email.

anything good on sale today on the eu store?

sellin- 20 psn card for 18

Sound Shapes resell(ps3, ps4)- $3

Anyone interested in doing a super group for PS3 containing:

Lightning Returns: FFXIII, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2, Thief and Dark Souls II

I would host and take a resell.

She's actually a Dhampir, I've played the first two games when I were younger ;)

Yeah, I checked out a trophy guide, and DAMN, that seems hard, thats quite sad. Even if I'm not a trophy hunter it's quite nice to be able to get some trophies at least.
The game is extremely hard to 100%, I've done my fair share of hard 100% games and this one is still a challenge for me to the point where it's not even worth going after the 100% cause it's just too time consuming.

Anyone interested in doing a super group for PS3 containing:

Lightning Returns: FFXIII, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2, Thief and Dark Souls II

I would host and take a resell.
Damn, next year's gonna suck for me, all of the games that's gone come out and I have to drop out of the university. I really hope I get to work a lot until I get into a new university, I need Dark Souls 2 Webhallen Edition, Castlevania LoS2, Thief and a Ps4 next year. Damn you 2014, DAMN YOU!!! :'(

The game is extremely hard to 100%, I've done my fair share of hard 100% games and this one is still a challenge for me to the point where it's not even worth going after the 100% cause it's just too time consuming.
That's so sad, the soundtrack got me pumped for some sexy Dhampir action (lol). But is it extremely hard to just beat the game?
Well, maybe I'm better off getting 100% in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days :(

This is not true.. I have a launch PS3.
...and? If your system has 256MB of onboard NAND, you can upgrade the hard drive, restore from a backup and not lose your phantoms. I have a launch NTSC 60GB and I've done it myself. If we're talking about switching hard drives with phantoms back and forth, that may not be possible. I imagine you would have to restore from a backup of the original drive for it to work properly.

...and? If your system has 256MB of onboard NAND, you can upgrade the hard drive, restore from a backup and not lose your phantoms. I have a launch NTSC 60GB and I've done it myself. If we're talking about switching hard drives with phantoms back and forth, that may not be possible. I imagine you would have to restore from a backup of the original drive for it to work properly.
I have THE POWA!! And yes you can switch your drives back and forth. I do it all the time.. You don't have to back up and restore in order for it to work properly, but when ever I swap my drives what ever accounts/activations are on that HDD go with that HDD when you take it out.

Gran Turismo 6 (3)

$20.00
1. jsmoothjazz
2.Taavivesi
--------------
$10.00
1. estonianbeast
2. wohlstand

I will take that share

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done