CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so or of it does I never used it.

I just focused Theron quest on the Character I use now. You can bring up your map and zoom it out to get a better view of the area, I know fully zoomed it will show almost of not all of the area.

If anyone wants to post there name I will add you guys as friends on here. So far KB is Archer and Marauder7 is a Marauder.

Marauder I think you will like the class. It is my main class in the game and I love it. At level 30 you can get a Warrior Job Crystal which is awesome as well, but you need to get a gladiator to 15 as well which is easy if you fate grind to do it.
I'm more of a crafter but how often can a Marauder play as a Marauder in game :joystick:

I am iwarboY. Though, I have just begun, as of right now I am about to create a character. pretty exciting stuff here
Just started yesterday and only got as far as the bar :beer:

One of the codes I just redeemed on PSN had a segment of K2B4. I think PSN loves Kobe too.
oL71hiZ.gif

Jobs? When do pick them?

Hopefully not in character creation lol, I wasnt really paying attention to that.
Around level 10 if I remember correctly. Around 15 you gain teh ability to travel to the other cities via airship, once there you can change your class to another or pick up the gathering and crafting classes that they offer.

Jobs are technically the Class you get once you get 1 class to 30 and a secondary class to 15. but it depends on which Job Soul you want that determines which 2 classes you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Borderlands GOTY account for sale (yes, looking to buy the whole account xD)
I'm 99% sure this person robbed captaintek3304 last week, just steer clear unless you really like problems.and a lot of drama in your life. If not captaintek3304, was a different reg.now they're being quiet with smiley faces hoping nobody notices.

A question: How do I allow my resell to be played on my main account on the PS4? I tried the old "change the e-mail address trick" and it didn't work. What exactly do I have to do to get that lock off of the game in my main account?

A question: How do I allow my resell to be played on my main account on the PS4? I tried the old "change the e-mail address trick" and i didn't work. What exactly do I have to do to get that lock off of the game in my main account?
Only works for games that are able to upgrade or crossbuy games. If it doesnt specify either then you can't.

Apparently my post didn't go through (if it did and this is a double post I apologize) but I was wondering if anyone was looking to start an Agarest War 2 share on PS3 since the game just had a price drop to $29.99

Apparently my post didn't go through (if it did and this is a double post I apologize) but I was wondering if anyone was looking to start an Agarest War 2 share on PS3 since the game just had a price drop to $29.99
I think iwarboy was selling phantoms of this. Not sure if they're still available or not.

I just bought that Samsung one from Amazon earlier today; I will update if anything arises when I actually receive it and get to test it out.

Sn: while the tb sata is cheaper.. This 512 gb of ssd goodness lol. If bad wolfs guide on getting free amazon credit every week is legit, you could afford one in probably a few months at no cost to yourself

wait so games like need for speed rivals that don't have upgrade/cross buy wont work from my main?
It will work on your main for w/e console it was bought for. If you get a resell of rivals for ps3 it will only work on ps3, if its a resell that was bought for ps4 then it will work for ps4.

I'm pretty sure the two slots on the PS4 that are share-able can both be played on your main considering the price break on them.

Want to partner up in AOT?
i dont have it yet, i played it for xbox. I'll coop with u if i get a group complete.

Army of Two: Devils Cartel($7.50)

r-

1.drolan

2.alldayadrian28?

------

p-

1.snakey

im throwin in my 7 day plus trial code so we get it real cheap!

i dont have it yet, i played it for xbox. I'll coop with u if i get a group complete.

Army of Two: Devils Cartel($7.50)

r-
1.drolan
2.pravado?
------
p-
1.snakey

im throwin in my 7 day plus trial code so we get it real cheap!

I'm in.
What's the new total with the plus trial code?

$7.50

resales= around 2 bux

phantoms= around 1 buck and change
Throwing it out there, I would take 2 resells of AO2 but I know there's only one available. Friend and I just don't have the room for a phantom right now but the price is really good.

Hope someone can help me out, I saw a couple of pages ago that someone had a group going for AC4. If I remember correctly, the ps3 phantom was 3.33$. I want to get a phantom for my friend, but can't find the page to add myself to the group.

Gran Turismo 6 (4)

$20.00
1. smoothjazz
2. taavivesi
--------------
$10.00
1. estonianbeast
2. wohlstand

whats with this group ? do i really have to start drama again in this thread for the next 5 pages ? its probably more entertaining than the final fantasy or persona discussions by the teens here on the last pages, but still...  if you cant even stick to a decision for a group you joined, can you even respect yourself or ever have any successes in life and following through with what you say and act your talk? 

like this post if you will never do business with wohlstand simply because he constantly has a bitch attitude over such little things

hopefully the number of likes this gets causes you to realize you need to change your ways if you want to be allowed to participate in groups in the future

like this post if you will never do business with wohlstand simply because he constantly has a bitch attitude over such little things

hopefully the number of likes this gets causes you to realize you need to change your ways if you want to be allowed to participate in groups in the future
I'm surprised you havent even put him on ignore yet.

this is stalking / bullying and a criminal offense, i will get you prosecuted for this.

Hope someone can help me out, I saw a couple of pages ago that someone had a group going for AC4. If I remember correctly, the ps3 phantom was 3.33$. I want to get a phantom for my friend, but can't find the page to add myself to the group.
I think you mean Usy's group back on page 142 or so. We actually completed it tuesday night. I know someone was selling phantoms, they might contact you once they see your post.

He will be starting his journey along the lonely road of the wild albasha tomorrow morning
um the community tab on the top left has a moderation option.

also might be the time to get one of the thread vets like clone or boosted into a moderation position. Or at least it has to be someone who uses this thread regularly.

yup. he left me negative feedback for nothing relating to a trade. anyone know the name of a mod i should contact?
I think io was the Mod who came in here to clear up Cak's neg feedback and delete some post. They're gonna be pissed to have to come back.

EDIT: fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back