CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries.. I totally get where you're coming from.. 

Edit: Down below... Oh snap. SL. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold a phantom of my slot to Clyde, I then used other means to then deactivate that slot then used it as a resell which did not affect the other resellers slot.
tCp90.gif

I sold a phantom of my slot to Clyde, I then used other means to then deactivate that slot then used it as a resell which did not affect the other resellers slot.
Thank you very much. You have confirmed what I already knew.

You called Sony to get a second deactivation, something that the thread agreed was NOT to be done, and you did so without the other owner's permission.

Together with that horrible deal you attempted with Hota88, I am hereby requesting all members prevent ShadowLombax from partaking in the buying of resells and the selling of phantoms.

To Officerrickyross222, Cak, Pravado and Mageshadow: I wasn't joking. Please remove your posts by selecting 'hide' on the bottom right.

Thank you very much. You have confirmed what I already knew.

You called Sony to get a second deactivation, something that the thread agreed was NOT to be done, and you did so without the other owner's permission.

Together with that horrible deal you attempted with Hota88, I am hereby requesting all members prevent ShadowLombax from partaking in the buying of resells and the selling of phantoms.

To Officerrickyross222, Cak, Pravado and Mageshadow: I wasn't joking. Please remove your posts by selecting 'hide' on the bottom right.
So I can only buy phantoms & sell resells now? How about if it's my main account? (which I will be selling a couple phantoms of in about a month from now)

So I can only buy phantoms & sell resells now? How about if it's my main account?
If it was up to me, I'd make sure no one dealt with you ever again. To be frank, I hope that is the case. However, if members were to strictly deal with you where you only bought phantoms or sold resells, it will be less likely the other party gets screwed somewhere down the line.

If it was up to me, I'd make sure no one dealt with you ever again. To be frank, I hope that is the case. However, if members were to strictly deal with you where you only bought phantoms or sold resells, it will be less likely the other party gets screwed somewhere down the line.
So what your saying is I potentially just screwed up my entire rep on this forum correct? & the other reseller of Deadpool isn't screwed over, his slot is safe & sound. Now I admit making a couple of extra bucks off my one slot by manipulating it wasn't the most ideal, but I'm not as per say Locoxx who change's passwords of accounts & is working with a scammer (see the difference?) I don't deserve NOT to do ANY sort of business here on this thread just by disobeying this "rule" once & fucking up by dealing with a newbie (which I've took responsibility for) see what I'm saying?

Now, with that being said does your opinion still stay the same?

I remember i buying resident eveil 4 hd and code veronica hd from someone on here is there a way to tell if it was a resell or phantom ?

In other news... Did you know that the PS3 has had emoticons since like forever? Are they on PS4?

shadow, you put accounts at risk for ban when you do that method. phantom or resell, you should not be doing that shit and we've told you this before

not only that but you just visibly lied to everyone when you denied it and then admitted to it

So what your saying is I potentially just screwed up my entire rep on this forum correct? & the other reseller of Deadpool isn't screwed over, his slot is safe & sound. Now I admit making a couple of extra bucks off my one slot by manipulating it wasn't the most ideal, but I'm not as per say Locoxx who change's passwords of accounts & is working with a scammer (see the difference?) I don't deserve NOT to do ANY sort of business here on this thread just by disobeying this "rule" once & fucking up by dealing with a newbie (which I've took responsibility for) see what I'm saying?

WOW, wow, wow, wow, chill buddy, if that were a 100% I would be banned right now (I was, but things got fixed) I even could give some accounts back that ipacman pw changed to other users btw...stop using me to clean ur @$$ niggy!

shadow, you put accounts at risk for ban when you do that method. phantom or resell, you should not be doing that shit and we've told you this before

not only that but you just visibly lied to everyone when you denied it and then admitted to it
On live chat they will do it regardless without question.

On live chat they will do it regardless without question.
doesn't make it any less grimy/risky, get a job

WOW, wow, wow, wow, chill buddy, if that were a 100% I would be banned right now (I was, but things got fixed) I even could give some accounts back to other users btw...stop using me to clean ur @$$ niggy!
you have stolen accounts you could return and you haven't yet?...

WOW, wow, wow, wow, chill buddy, if that were a 100% I would be banned right now (I was, but things got fixed) I even could give some accounts back to other users btw...stop using me to clean ur @$$ niggy!
You see unlike you I'm not a damn thief, I just fuck up once in awhile & try to take responsibility for it. "I even could give some accounts back to other users btw". You've been exposed too many damn times to count. Also you were the only example I can think of, sorry, come back when somebody gives 2 piles of shit about your situation of working with a scammer.

Mine has and continues to align with Raiborg's. I hope others will do the same.

Now I admit making a couple of extra bucks off my one slot by manipulating it wasn't the most ideal, but I'm not as per say Locoxx who change's passwords of accounts & is working with a scammer (see the difference?) I don't deserve NOT to do ANY sort of business here on this thread just by disobeying this "rule" once & fucking up by dealing with a newbie (which I've took responsibility for) see what I'm saying?
While it is no doubt appreciated that you have tried to take responsibility for your mistakes, your poor judgment and selfish attitude have been made more than apparent. When you are putting other people's accounts at risk for personal gain you are in opposition to the spirit of community that is so important around here. Honestly, you should probably be on the "Naughty List" in the feedback spreadsheet for doing the things that you've done, reparations or no.

doesn't make it any less grimy/risky, get a job

you have stolen accounts you could return and you haven't yet?...
and here we go again...I didn't steal them, I bought those accts from him because he said he owned those and I bought those full accounts and sell them here and later on problems came up with the confusion, maybe you guys still thinking I am ipacman? you do as well Lombax?

WOW, wow, wow, wow, chill buddy, if that were a 100% I would be banned right now (I was, but things got fixed) I even could give some accounts back that ipacman pw changed to other users btw...stop using me to clean ur @$$ niggy!
See I was with you untill you dropped a slur like that at the end.
theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Did you even return those accounts?

and here we go again...I didn't steal them, I bought those accts from him because he said he owned those and I bought those full accounts and sell them here and later on problems came up with the confusion, maybe you guys still thinking I am ipacman? you do as well Lombax?
You know, I don't care anymore because apparently I'm not even credible on here (at least gamesharing wise) anymore. Although people might be generous & allow me to purchase phantoms.

one thing i wanted to ask for a while

if i make a user acct and link it to a resell's psn acct, instead of deleting the user and making a new one for a new resell (assuming that was my last slot) can i just sign into a new psn account on that original user and activate it?

like....

lets say i have user account named "pravado" with nfs hooked up to it, and thats my last free user slot

if i want to now play okami which is on another psn acct, can i just sign out of the nfs acct on the "pravado" user and sign in the okami acct and activate it? or do i have to delete the "pravado" user and make a new one for okami

While it is no doubt appreciated that you have tried to take responsibility for your mistakes, your poor judgment and selfish attitude have been made more than apparent. When you are putting other people's accounts at risk for personal gain you are in opposition to the spirit of community that is so important around here. Honestly, you should probably be on the "Naughty List" in the feedback spreadsheet for doing the things that you've done, reparations or no.
Uh for the newbie ordeal I don't think I deserve to be put on there for that because of my refunds & for the Sony deactivation, that makes no sense because the slot is not even compromised. Meaning I have NOT SCAMMED anybody.

I'd just like to drop a friendly reminder to people that the mods have made a few statements lately about being tired of cleaning up this thread. Being civil and not responding will keep our community alive here on CAG.

G'night folks!

The enemies drop like sub-weapons and tokens and stuff, don't they?  The tokens are probably worth going after, I think...

I'd just like to drop a friendly reminder to people that the mods have made a few statements lately about being tired of cleaning up this thread. Being civil and not responding will keep our community alive here on CAG.

G'night folks!
In agreement, I'm dropping this whole thing & anybody who is kind enough to let me buy a phantom from them in the future (IF there is any) thank you in advance.

You see unlike you I'm not a damn thief, I just fuck up once in awhile & try to take responsibility for it. "I even could give some accounts back to other users btw". You've been exposed too many damn times to count. Also you were the only example I can think of, sorry, come back when somebody gives 2 piles of shit about your situation of working with a scammer.
exposed to many times? dude..this only happened because of some DS3 account that was missing and after that everybody linked me with ipacman cuz I got a few of his accts and you know what? I alrdy came back and a mod did give a shit about my situation of "working with a scammer" and unbanned me, what kind of novel are you reading?

and Cak: I could those that that I could pw recovery because several of them got the wrong birthday dat, a whole mess...

one thing i wanted to ask for a while

if i make a user acct and link it to a resell's psn acct, instead of deleting the user and making a new one for a new resell (assuming that was my last slot) can i just sign into a new psn account on that original user and activate it?
I fee like I tried this once when I bought a phantom of a game and then later a resell. The phantom was under a different account, I still had the user on my system but the game was deactivated because I removed my HDD and swapped it for a new one. Swapped it back in, and my phantoms were deactivated.

Anyways. I had the user and the deactivated game on my system. I bought a resell, and instead of deleting the user, I tried to log into it with the new account info and got a message saying the the user was associated with another PSN account. I had to delete the user and set up a new one.

Is that what you were asking?

I fee like I tried this once when I bought a phantom of a game and then later a resell. The phantom was under a different account, I still had the user on my system but the game was deactivated because I removed my HDD and swapped it for a new one. Swapped it back in, and my phantoms were deactivated.

Anyways. I had the user and the deactivated game on my system. I bought a resell, and instead of deleting the user, I tried to log into it with the new account info and got a message saying the the user was associated with another PSN account. I had to delete the user and set up a new one.

Is that what you were asking?
yeah, i guess if i tried it i woulda found that out lol. thx

yeah, i guess if i tried it i woulda found that out lol. thx
I could have done something wrong, but I wish this would work. You could just set up one user called resell and use it to activate new slots and put the PSN account of whatever resell you're playing at the time. Much easier than deleting and adding a new one every time.

yeah it sucks.

does anyone have final fantasy 13-2 or puppeteer resells, and NOT plan on selling them? I have them as phantoms now but can't find the strength to play either right now and would like to free up some slots. Reason I'm asking is bc if someone has them and doesn't plan on selling them (but would be willing to timeshare them in the future), I could delete these games now and timeshare them at a later date

btw, magrunner is nothing like portal. it's more based on polarity, so you can make blocks repel/attract based on the colors you shoot them with. i deff prefer portal. still, i got like 10 easy silver trophies in an hour yesterday just within the training missions (all those under 5 minute ones) :D

Sooooo what does this mean for me exactly? Isn't 3 times you're out? because it's only been 2 ordeals that I've been included in.
See, in baseball, you play 'against' another team... but this is not baseball. in fact, this is 'supposed' to be a single team. i mean, you aren't even sorry for what you've done an what you do, you are only sorry you got caught. 3 strikes, right.

Ok, enough of the drama, the point's been made and we know the mods don't like it so let's get back to GS business.

Gran Turismo 6 group still has 1 phantom available, PM me if interested.

1 resale($10) and 1 phantom($5) needed for Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Director's Cut!

Is that One Piece 2 game a repetitive beat em up like dynasty warriors or is it better than that? 

Oh and anyone have a timeshare of that horrible Fast and Furious game? ;)

If u cant tell, yes i am clearly bored out of my skull and looking for anything to play now.

sellin- Ps Plus 3 month- $14

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back