CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoD has always been about Me, myself and I and you need some teamwork to complete the missions in PD2. Haven't played for a month or two and back then the community was dying off because of the release of better games.
Ah, forgot the word "teamwork" so I translated the word from Swedish wrong, it's so anoying when you forget words sometimes even when you've learnt the word when you were small :p But whatever.

Yeah, CoD is like that, you just run around by yourself to get as many kills as possible. I tried capture the flag or whatever it's called, and almost no one tried to capture the damned flags/spots, they just ran around killing each other. With another team it was me and another player who tried to capture the flags/spots, no one tried to help us or anything, they just went for kills all over the place. Like, why not play TDM instead?

I'm probably just angry about it because I've played Dota 2 where you need to work like a team, that's why I'm quite interested in Payday 2. It's sad that the community is dying off, I shouldn't have waited. I thought GTA V would quench my thirst for juicy heists, but no, it did not.

if u want payday 2, u can get the pc version for 10 on the steam thread, its the best version with lots of ppl on it. don't bother playing that on consoles

anyone got a $2 or $3 psn code? im seventy cents short of gettin Spelunky ;*(
Yeah, maybe I'll get that. Hopefully my laptop will run it just fine, it runs most of the newer games great, if it wasn't for that it was built so poorly when it comes to heat reduction :(
Well, I think I'll try it on PC instead, thanks for the advice snakey.

but i just wanna buy 1 from u for 3 bux. pls take my money ^_^ i dont need it and im never on twitter
Why not just put $5.00 on your account through Paypal. I don't get it. Why pay $3.00 for a $2.19 PSN code. Makes no sense. There are currently 17 people in reading the thread right now. Good luck on getting the code entered in first.

K2EJ-PHBK-JPMA

I will be starting to give away my $2.19 codes on Friday the 13th through my Twitter Account. Subscribe to have a chance. Currently I only have 12 followers so your chances are pretty good. :D

https://twitter.com/boostedgaming1
Would it count if I just added you as a friend on here? lol

Friday is my birthday.

I want to make this incredibly clever jesus joke about chrismas being 2 weeks away since your avatar looks like a portrait of...jesus. Technically, I don't think anyone truly believes he was born on the "25th of December", and that's if you even believe he was real. Butttt, this ain't the place for that discussion :whistle2: . Sooo, I'm not going to make the joke. Happy early birthday, though!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loottheworld/id691611264?mt=8

new borderlands 2 app that lets you scan real life items to get in game guns. neat concept
NVM. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
its on ios its called loottheworld i think

you can actually only scan upc codes, but still, neat

The thing you you don't or give a shit about is that when you do a deactivation over the phone you have effectively cut out the other resell share from selling a phantom as well. I demand that you pay me for my lost phantom share. The game is $49.99 in the store so I expect $8.33 deposited into my PayPal account TODAY. You can PM me to get my PayPal address. I won't be doing anymore business with you after this. So you might ask yourself, "Why would I pay him then?" The answer to that lies in you deciding if you want to keep gamesharing. If you don't then just leave this thread forever. If you want to participate and not have me tell every host that they shouldn't deal with you then pay the money. Last choice is the opposite of that. You could not pay but continue to be in games here. I will personally warn every host that every group you join will be at risk and therefore they shouldn't deal with you.

You are effectively being blackballed here. Make your choice.
Do you still have your slot or did SL sell it?

announce-en.jpg

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE O_O

For Sale:

[PS4] Assassin's Creed 4 Phantom - $10

The Last of Us Phantom - $7 (Apollyon selling for $6)

Just finished AC4. Weird how the story doesn't pick up until the final chapters. Overall an excellent game though. People might be burnt out on the AC series but I'm not. The story is still pretty decent, they just need to get rid of the damn MP trophies. I hate having to grind those out.

im a fraud!
fixed
if youre new member then youre fucked i know it now i will try to buy some shares to get feedback then try to trade thanks guys
i will creat a paypal account soon
Nah, only noobs who want the same games as a recent scammer -hota digs GT6 and Dishonored what a coincidence- and contradict themselves between the thread and PMs

(thread: "reputable members go first; I'll get Paypal"

PM: "I go first; i have not a credit card to buy via paypal iam still young for that kind of deals")

EDIT: I've been made aware this guy is imthebatman/dedewa, comes back regularly under new profiles trying to gs scam and impersonate others. Explains why he'd pretend to know/be from QJ.

Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry DLC PS4 (December 17th)

Resell:

1. Emoney244

Phantom:

Pricing has not been set in stone yet but it is probably is safe to assume it is $10.

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]PS4 COD: Ghosts Resell from digital upgrade no need disc[/background]

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]trade for[/background]

PS4
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]FIFA 14 or Killzone:SF resell or phantom[/background]

Looking for anything PS4. Preferably AC4 or NBA2k14. Just got mine and Resogun is getting old :/ 

I've got a $10 and $20 PSN code ready to go!

So I just realized I have a few accounts I have never even activated that I should probably sell.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Battlefield 4 - $12
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition(includes Season Pass and other extras) - $40
Dead Island Riptide - $5
Grand Theft Auto 5 -$15
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus - $8
The Guided Fate Paradox - $10

May have a few more before the day is over with. This is actually pretty sad when I think about it.
Lol I was thinking about the same thing..have AC3 and AC4 and haven't even downloaded them yet..alas I will take that Dead Island ;)

looking for fifa 14----ps4 phantom... :/ i really dont have enough money to pay the $25...so does anybody have one for super cheap...sorry if i ignored peoples PMs just been busy/held back on this for a bit...

Selling

Tomb Raider bundle edition (comes with some dlc and quantum conundrum)

Phantom - $3 (2 1 available)

Resell - $5.75 (1 available)

Dead Space 2

Resell - $3 (1 available)

Dead Space

Resell - $1 (1 available)

Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC

Resell - $2 (1 available)

Binary Domain

Resell - $1 (1 available)

Saint's Row IV season pass

Resell - $3 (1 available)