CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I couldnt get to everyone but I just realized netflix allows 4 multiple screens in one account. Could always put a code in and share it between people here right?

Sorry I couldnt get to everyone but I just realized netflix allows 4 multiple screens in one account. Could always put a code in and share it between people here right?
I think you can only share with 2 people simultaneously... Me and another guy on here have been doing it for about a year.

I think you can only share with 2 people simultaneously... Me and another guy on here have been doing it for about a year.
Possibly more (Dunno about multiple PS3s/4s). I have netflix on my phone, PS3, PS4, laptop, my sister uses it on her laptop and my girlfriend uses it on hers. My roommate also uses it on his rouku (or whatever it's called) and I haven't had any issues with it. I should charge these people, lol.

ac4 is ps3 sorry guys no pms.. wait till I'm done then I post it no reserves tho
Why don't you just create or add it to an active library? So they could just pass it on to the next person when they've completed it. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Any MvC 2 shares? I feel like I saw it in the (old) library. The game is being delisted from PSN in a few days. Kinda wanna play it again after hearing that.

Why don't you just create or add it to an active library? So they could just pass it on to the next person when they've completed it. lol
library is for vets only, and honestly nobody took out gta 5 for like two months so it will probably never get rented out

anyone looking for a PS4? recently amazon sent me a replacement for my broken unit. before they send it, they put the unit in my shopping cart "Not For Sale PS4" and asked me to place the order. but I refused because it was priced @ $400. then the rep placed an order on my account for $0. but that $400 PS4 is still in my cart lol. I tried to checkout and went to final step and confirmed. it can be bought!

is any one of you in need of a PS4?

FQCfSwW.png

anyone looking for a PS4? recently amazon sent me a replacement for my broken unit. before they send it, they put the unit in my shopping cart "Not For Sale PS4" and asked me to place the order. but I refused because it was priced @ $400. then the rep placed an order on my account for $0. but that $400 PS4 is still in my cart lol. I tried to checkout and went to final step and confirmed. it can be bought!

is any one of you in need of a PS4?

FQCfSwW.png
Whaaat? O_0

Just throwing this out there. I recently came upon a code COD Ghosts for 360/XB1. It gives you both versions (one GT, I also have a code for 360/XB1 for the Spectrum Camo Skin. I'm looking to offload them all as I have a 360 which I rarely use any longer and have the PS4 version of Ghosts already.
I'm interested. Shoot me a PM with a price if you still have one.

Goofy question: Has anyone not yet put a disc into their PS4?

I have had the console since launch and I haven't inserted a game disc or a Blu-Ray yet. Everything has either been downloaded or streamed.

Goofy question: Has anyone not yet put a disc into their PS4?I have had the console since launch and I haven't inserted a game disc or a Blu-Ray yet. Everything has either been downloaded or streamed.
I have yet to put a disc in my ps4 either. I only own digital games through the fine folk on CAG. :D

More Little Big Planet 2 dlc DC Comics Premium Level Pack  [customspoiler='Out Tuesday?'][attachment=1510:BbYyvTACAAA4WAS.jpg large.jpeg][/customspoiler]

trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Batman: Arkham Origins - Initiation Dlc trophies

trophy_bronze.png

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

PS4 Resell - $4.66

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell - $4.66

1. Apollyon

Blackbeard's Wrath and Freedom Cry dlc

PS4 Phantom - $2

PS3 Phantom - $2

Selling:

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 phantom - $3

Bioshock 1 resell - $3

The Last of Us Phantom - $6

Looking for: (EU) BF3 Premium

I have yet to put a disc in my ps4 either. I only own digital games through the fine folk on CAG. :D
Same. But I did test a Blu movie to make sure the drive worked. That would suck to not know you had a bad drive and not find out until after the warranty expired.

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

PS4 Resell - $4.66

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell - $4.66

1. Apollyon

2. Lemstar

Blackbeard's Wrath and Freedom Cry dlc

PS4 Phantom - $2

PS3 Phantom - $2

1. Tasihun

Selling:

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 phantom - $3

Bioshock 1 resell - $3

The Last of Us Phantom - $6

Looking for: (EU) BF3 Premium
I like to take a phantom

The fella from GTz decided to not to reply, even though he's on all the time. I wanted to get this game to finally finish it. Once I'm caught up in my backlog of course. To get the group finished quicker, I'll apply my special discounts to try to get it gone faster. Get it while it's hooot  :hot:  :hot: I plan on doing discounted groups for the holidays too. Thread vets only please. Since I'm on a backlog, if anyone would want to timeshare my slot for free then feel obliged to PM me about it.

EDIT: Taken by Rosales. Thanks

Tales of Graces f $35  $18 (51% off!!)

Resell: $11.67 $6

1. KuHLiiDE

2. WonkToad

Phantom: $5.83  $3  :hot:  :hot:

1. Marauder7

2. MrRosales 

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 1
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

Ok so this is the second time this has happened to me today, but has anyone had the issue in FF 14:ARR where when they do the return spell it exits the game? Right after I cast it, it goes straight back to the XMB. Maybe I should blame KB since I ran into him right before I did it lol.

You are slowly becoming consumed.

One of us. Su fo eno.
I'm going to sue Square for not putting a warning that game might be addictive :dunce: Yeah same thing happened when I played Everquest and WoW ended up spending my time crafting things in game. Level 23 Marauder/10 Lancer/Close to 10 for all of the crafting but weaving and gold smith.

Goofy question: Has anyone not yet put a disc into their PS4?

I have had the console since launch and I haven't inserted a game disc or a Blu-Ray yet. Everything has either been downloaded or streamed.
Have disc version of Killzone from the bundle I ordered but only played for about an hour. Only used the Bluray on my PS3.

I'm currently lvl 24...I'm in deep.

First MMO I've played past lvl 10 actually, can't put it down.....I blame Clone.
I blame Clone too but my fault for not seeing the warning signs

I have a couple of resells (ps3) looking to get rid of since I got the ps4 versions

Fifa 14 $15 sold

Madden 25 $15 sold

Ac4 + COD Ghosts $30 sold

Battlefield 4 $10

Seriously guise, whom ever had these cheap phanty slots of these games (GT6,GTA and Bf4/ghosts) stop deleting those posts.. :•[

-___- just when I get my money somewhat ready you guys stop selling them.. If you still have them please shoot me a PM, I need them ASAP!

I'm going to sue Square for not putting a warning that game might be addictive :dunce: Yeah same thing happened when I played Everquest and WoW ended up spending my time crafting things in game. Level 23 Marauder/10 Lancer/Close to 10 for all of the crafting but weaving and gold smith.

Have disc version of Killzone from the bundle I ordered but only played for about an hour. Only used the Bluray on my PS3.

I blame Clone too but my fault for not seeing the warning signs
Man, I havent even bothered with the crafting yet, just doing fates and dungeons. I'm pretty sure I should start my carpentry at least since I'm an archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back